Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wouldn't that mean that the call she says is JJ to her on 10/1 is originating from Queen Creek AZ? That is my understanding of how the Verizon "Origination" and "Destination" lists work.

I think it would mean it is originating from a cellphone that is "based" in Queen Creek, AZ (i.e. that it was purchased there and given a Queen's Creek, AZ prefix); however, the phone itself can go anywhere.

I think to determine the physical location from which the call originated, LE would have to subpoena cell tower records from the locations near where they have solid reason to believe the phone actually was at the time of the call.

That's what was done in the Jennifer Dulos case.

ADMIN NOTE:

PLEASE READ

Sleuthing, discussing, linking to family members, random social media and people not named as POI/suspect, random blogs or websites is not allowed. Stick to WS approved sources, MSM, LE, and official documents about the POIs/suspects.

Criticizing personal appearance and making derogatory comments about case players is not allowed. This includes bringing in songs and online content that is only meant to demean them.

Apparently there is no MSM to indicate Melani and Ian knew each other before.

Extensive discussion of the Mormon religion and all its doctrines and scripture is not allowed unless it is known to be directly related to this case and the POIs/suspects. It is not helpful in finding where these two missing children are or what has happened to them.

Members can do all the sleuthing they want behind the scenes, just don’t be posting all this unrelated information on the thread. You can have up to 20 members in private messaging, so if you want to sleuth and discuss non-MSM, etc, please take it to private discussion.

Mods cannot possibly sit in each and every thread 24/7 to see what is being posted in real time. If you aren't sure if Mods will remove something, please use the Report feature on any post to alert us to enquire rather than posting it and having numerous responses that eventually require removal. We don't even see posts such as "mods can delete if not allowed" unless someone alerts on them and by then major, time consuming review and cleanups are required. If you aren't sure if something is allowed, use the Report feature to check with Mods or Admin before posting rather than posting it and thinking we may see it.

Thread is open again.

Yes. Lori has not been in jail from October 1 (the day JC says she had a phone call from JJ); she was arrested in Hawaii in late February of this year.

Rexburg PD came for the welfare check on JJ on November 26. In Kauai, Lori was served with a Child Protective Order to produce the kids by January 30. She and Chad were served with warrants to search their persons, vehicle, and condo on January 26. Lori was arrested February 20.

So, what are we to make of Summer's dismissive claim that they can't ask Lori where the kids are because she is in jail?

Did they ask on November 26?
Did they ask on November 27?
Did they ask on November 28 (Thanksgiving)?
Did they ask on November 29?
Did they ask on December 24 (Christmas Eve)?
Did they ask on December 25 (Christmas, when one might expect that grandparents would at least talk with their
grandchildren, if not exchange gifts with them)?
Did they ask on January 1 (New Year's Day)?

You get the gist.
Yes, and what about Tylee did they speak to her on her birthday on Sept (23) I think.
This is all so suspect, they are grasping at straws, maybe they think if Lori were not in jail she would lead them to the kids or something NOT. Is this a last ditch effort that maybe they will release Lori. Obviously they are not a close family jmo they prob did not even know they were missing till they saw it on the news. Moo I don't know when they found out.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
2 hrs ·
NOT SURPRISED: After multiple attempts to reach out to Melani Pawlowski’s lawyer regarding a potential interview, I learned her other family members had done a couple interviews. Of course, I want all sides of this story. I reached out to Lori Vallow’s sister Summer who politely referred me back to Robert Jarvis and Garrett Smith. I did not know they represented the family outside of Pawlowski.

“We do want the family’s story to be told and will discuss doing so with someone other than you.”

I wonder why.

I’ll keep reporting the facts and I’ll continue to uncover documents linked to this twisted timeline. Just know, Lori Vallow’s camp didn’t want to sit down with me specifically. That’s too bad.

follow link to read document Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

From @Gardener1850 timeline:

1 Oct 2019
– Lori’s brother Alex is served with an eviction notice for his San Tan Valley rental house (Court docs).

1 Oct 2019, 2:08 - 2:32 pm - Lori signs a $53-per-month rental agreement for a 10×10 unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg. Oct 1 is the only time Lori visits the unit alone; She is driving a blue Nissan Rogue. She is seen removing a heavy tote from her car and placing it into the unit after she signs the contract. Later CCTV shows Lori and/or a man associated with her visiting the unit nine times in October and once in November (East Idaho News, Dateline).

Bumping due to the new interview. I'm personally trying to get this all straight in my head. I posted above that LV and CD were together on 10/1, but looking again, it says LV alone on that 10/1 visit.

Have we ever discussed connecting the storage unit to Alex getting evicted from his house in San Tan? Maybe it was supposed to be used for belongings of his. Would be one reason why Mom, Lori and Alex would all be making calls that day. And I have always thought they never intended to stay in those apartments Never furnished, and too much had to be done before the left.

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

@jlumfox10

LORI’S CALLS: Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means filed a subpoena involving Telmate owned by GTL. He wants all recorded phone calls of LV from 3/1 to present as well as report of her call logs & the accounts of anyone who accessed, viewed or listened to call files. #fox10phoenix

9:21 AM · May 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Why didn’t he ask for these before last Friday?! He is incompetent! He also thinks that the State needs to do all his evidence finding for him! Someone needs to tell him to step down now...JMO

Just in:
This is a CBS This Morning clip.

In the interview with CBS, JC says she spoke with JJ by phone on Oct 1 and produces a call record as evidence.

On the timeline, "Late Sept 2019:"
The son of one of Lori’s Rexburg neighbors asks if JJ can come play with him; Lori tells the child JJ went to live with his grandma “ … one of their children went to Lori’s apartment sometime in late September to play with JJ, and the child was informed by Lori Vallow that JJ was not there and that he had gone to stay with his grandma” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

If the missing child, JJ has "gone to stay with his grandma" in late Sept and grandma Kay says he is not with her, then the only other grandma he could be with is JC. But if the missing child, JJ has been with JC since late Sept, then why would she be receiving a call from him on Oct 1, as she claims?

And, if he were there at JC's own home calling her for some reason to speak for 97 minutes, why would he be using Lori's cellphone?

FYI I edited my post after you replied, but I was thinking that maybe he had bought a new phone while they were blowing through Tammy's life insurance $$ there, not that he was physically there now.

Who else is in Hawaii besides her parents (possibly), or would have a Hawaii phone number that she is close to?

My money is on "Dateline April".

Watching and listening to them makes my blood boil with seething anger. This family is the definition of evil. Moo.

So... gonna go out on a limb here and say, if I don't want to be infuriated, I shouldn't watch this?

This only proves there was a phone call - but doesn't prove with whom.....also if 10/1 the last time she spoke with JJ - how helpful is that? Where's the evidence she spoke with him after that? Wasn't she concerned? He's still missing. Why are these folks so confident the children are OK? Remember JC's other grandson's opinion.

I don't think they know how to be concerned, any of them.... another moment which reminds me of the Turpin family situation. Heinous accusations flying in the media... grandparents say "Why, the idea! These media people are off their rockers! (paraphrase)... We'll find out what's going on when we talk to the parents tomorrow"; and never are heard from again.

That was the most ridiculous interview clip I have ever seen! The sister talks about LV being vilified in the press. Technically not true, I've only seen reporters provide the facts of the case, all of which shine an unflattering light on LV. But in any case, what's the sister expecting, a love fest for LV??

The sister says LV can't disclose where her children are because she's in jail. Everything is recorded. Ummm..... and??? And there was plenty of time before she was arrested when she could have disclosed their location. TOTAL JOKE, and two innocent children are GONE.

It's a mystery... for the children's own protection, you see... You're supposed to believe/infer that Lori's revealing their locale will put the children in danger, without their "actually" saying it.

In reality, what they really mean is "Lori can't tell anybody on a recorded conversation because she clearly killed them, and such admission will clearly be used in a court of law to put her away for 2 consecutive life sentences."

Your screen shot of the call records is missing a call dated Oct 3 that was shown onscreen. Note that 2 or 3 calls BEFORE the Oct 3 one were obscured by text CBS had onscreen, so I could not capture those.

I've summarized all the info in the attached table, incl. that Oct 3 call that was excluded from your screen shot.

You're right, I didn't think about those being important, but now I've captured all the missing ones that were available so you can add them to your list. :) I've attached screenshots of them as well.

Oct 2, 10:48 AM, "San Tan VA, AZ", "Toll-Free, CL", 1

Oct 3, 9:40 AM, "San Tan VA, AZ", "Phoenix, AZ", 4

Oct 3, 9:43 AM, "San Tan VA, AZ", "Phoenix, AZ", 1

Attachments

• CBSMissingCalls.png
    CBSMissingCalls.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 19
Janice's call is just a number that Lori has control of, right? Why would anyone believe she talked to JJ.... And Queens Creek just intertwines around San Tan...probably just where they bought the phones.
It looks like it's a landline though?

That phone number is the SAME phone number Lori used as contact number for the ad listing Bailey, the rescue dog, for sale.

So when this phone call took place it was 4pm in Rexburg. 90 or so minutes after LV rented/drop off stuff at the storage unit. - Still no way to prove, this cell phone was in Rexburg without the cell tower confirmation.

Location Local Time Time Zone UTC Offset
Phoenix (USA - Arizona) Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 3:00:00 pm MST UTC-7 hours
Boise (USA - Idaho) Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 4:00:00 pm MDT UTC-6 hours

Janice's call is just a number that Lori has control of, right? Why would anyone believe she talked to JJ.... And Queens Creek just intertwines around San Tan...probably just where they bought the phones.

Yeah, we don't need a reason (of any type) to believe this but anyway, pointing to a line-item with a phone number on a cell phone bill, or landline bill for that matter, is useless and says nothing about who is on the other end of that phone number. Clearly JJ did not have his own. :rolleyes:

FYI I edited my post after you replied, but I was thinking that maybe he had bought a new phone while they were blowing through Tammy's life insurance $$ there, not that he was physically there now.

Who else is in Hawaii besides her parents (possibly), or would have a Hawaii phone number that she is close to?

Why do you think the parents were in Hawaii? They weren't there... They moved from San Tan Valley AZ to UT.

And why would Lori be making any calls to April, anyway. April is connected to the Media enemies... Gotta be Chad's number.

I feel certain the Chad and Lori bought new phones in Hawaii. There were lots of loose ends back in AZ, ID, UT..... they needed safe clean lines for their new life.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
2 hrs ·
NOT SURPRISED: After multiple attempts to reach out to Melani Pawlowski’s lawyer regarding a potential interview, I learned her other family members had done a couple interviews. Of course, I want all sides of this story. I reached out to Lori Vallow’s sister Summer who politely referred me back to Robert Jarvis and Garrett Smith. I did not know they represented the family outside of Pawlowski.

“We do want the family’s story to be told and will discuss doing so with someone other than you.”

I wonder why.

I’ll keep reporting the facts and I’ll continue to uncover documents linked to this twisted timeline. Just know, Lori Vallow’s camp didn’t want to sit down with me specifically. That’s too bad.

follow link to read document Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

That's a diss and a half all right :p:p:p:p

I'm guessing Fox10 never gets that interview, because I'm sure that any reporter there is immediately going to contact Justin L. for a big data download before they do it.

Pleading ignorance won't save your clients, man.

Regarding CBS This Morning Interview with Lori's mom and sister - IMO:

I will surmise that a lawyer had offered guidance on what could be said and, conversely, what they should not say.

I can picture that conversation with mom/sister/lawyer: Mom - well I can say that I talked to JJ in October. Lawyer - that really doesn't pass the smell test because what about after that time and speaking with him? Mom - so I'll just put that out there anyway (because she thinks everyone is stupid enough to buy it?).

Sister - When interviewer asks 'have you asked Lori where the children are?' - then I can say 'no, she can't tell anyone because all phone conversations are recorded'. Lawyer - that won't pass the smell test because she has only been in jail for a couple of months. Sister - so I'll just say it anyway (because she thinks every is stupid enough to buy it?).

Ridiculous responses IMO. In fact, who really is stupid here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member