Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. That answers my main questions I had. I did not realize the AA had the confirmation of the 2nd visit to Petco.

I should have read the AA again and was avoiding it. LOL I have read it through about 3 or 4 times and it seems each time there is something new in there for me. :)
Although the two stops at Petco are confirmed in the AA, I recall LS making the statement that LE only had knowledge that she went to Petco because she was the person that told them about it.

okay i have to clarify my post a day or so ago. apparently it posted without my complete thought. i am new to actually posting so i guess i messed it up. i just wanted to say that my mothers husband and still is her husband sexually and physically abused me for years. <modsnip>. also i didnt report until i was back with family and i learned a too young of an age that things like that are filed and decided based on jurisdiction and at the time if the abuse happened in one state and you didnt feel comfortable revealing the information until you were 2600 miles away with family it can not be prosecuted in a state the abuse did not happened in. but still to this day at 38 i would rather have my mom love and believe in me than not. it can just be sooooooooooo complicated.

I'm so sorry you had to endure this.

{{{HUGS}}}

I've been wanting to ask this for awhile. Does anyone believe that the shadow that can be seen on the passenger side of the truck a few seconds before LS gets out that day, could've been caused by her opening the garage door, right before she exited the truck? I've been on the side of the fence suggesting that he did return home with her because of the shadow, but if it is possible that the garage door could've caused it, then maybe I need to rethink my suspicions. If that is possible, then what would explain them finding so much blood inside of the Tiguan, but none inside of the truck if he didn't come back that day?

I've always told my children, "Would haves and could haves are words we don't use. They only confuse us and give us the blues."
But now....I wish Gannon would have or could have somehow contacted his dad through the help of HH and her phone on Sunday night.
That poor, poor child.
MOO

I wonder if Gannon maybe did reach out to one of his gamers using the Switch to try to get help. Is that possible to do using just the switch?

Didnt he have his Switch still or something that fell to the ground as we see him getting in the truck on Monday?

If TS had taken his cell phone but gave him his switch to keep him busy when they took off that morning for the drive, I wonder if he was able to go to one of the gaming "rooms" or somewhere he did gaming with others and maybe dropped a note for help?

He may have realized by then that she was doing him harm and taking him somewhere and so maybe if she had taken his phone but gave him his switch during the truck ride, then maybe he reached out to one of his gamers?

If that is even possible then LE may not know the place to check with other fellow gamers of his to even ask. If that is possible then maybe there is more evidence to be gathered that Gannon may have provided.

I've been wanting to ask this for awhile. Does anyone believe that the shadow that can be seen on the passenger side of the truck a few seconds before LS gets out that day, could've been caused by her opening the garage door, right before she exited the truck? I've been on the side of the fence suggesting that he did return home with her because of the shadow, but if it is possible that the garage door could've caused it, then maybe I need to rethink my suspicions. If that is possible, then what would explain them finding so much blood inside of the Tiguan, but none inside of the truck if he didn't come back that day?

Yes, we have discussed that in the past and I do think its possible that shadow could be the garage door opening. The timing of the shadow is right after she gets out, so if she had hit a garage door opener while in the drivers seat then the timing of the shadow could be about right to match the garage door opening.

I am solidly convinced TS came home alone. The supposed shadow occurs in absolute tandem IMO with the movement of her car door. To me it's either a light affect/distortion or an effect from the garage door going up. I believe RD's audio will confirm three sounds and no more. TS's car door, the garage door and the car lock.

I believe all the blood evidence in the bedroom will affirm a violent assault, near deadly, but not absolutely deadly.

I believe that TS spent her morning, between 8 and 10, bandaging Gannon, as she so barbarically preplanned-- made him good to go. No blood in the truck because IMO he was HEAVILY bandaged. As well as heavily medicated and heavily compromised.

I think the DNA match from the back bumper of her car was from the bloody bedding, likely transferred from the house in a cardboard box. DNA evidence within the vehicle, I believe that came from here, transferred from the box to her evil fingers.

At the time of the AA, LE's best theory included the evidence placing her twice on Perry Road, their supposition then that once was for disposal and once to check the quality of concealment, blaming intervention from animals for rendering his remains undiscoverable.

Only after he was found in Florida did LE have to adjust that. She wasn't there on the 31st to check for concealment; she'd been there to remove him. Raising the spectre she may have, in fact, moved him if once maybe more.

I do think it's POSSIBLE she murdered him Monday at a location as yet unidentified and moved him from there to Perry on Tuesday night, in her own car. I won't be surprised to learn at some point that she put a board down in the back of her car to protect her precious leased vehicle. TS cares deeply about WHAT MATTERS TO HER. Tragically PEOPLE don't much matter to her.

She is just noise. Evil, soulless noise.

JMO

I am solidly convinced TS came home alone. The supposed shadow occurs in absolute tandem IMO with the movement of her car door. To me it's either a light affect/distortion or an effect from the garage door going up. I believe RD's audio will confirm three sounds and no more. TS's car door, the garage door and the car lock.

I believe all the blood evidence in the bedroom will affirm a violent assault, near deadly, but not absolutely deadly.

I believe that TS spent her morning, between 8 and 10, bandaging Gannon, as she so barbarically preplanned-- made him good to go. No blood in the truck because IMO he was HEAVILY bandaged. As well as heavily medicated and heavily compromised.

I think the DNA match from the back bumper of her car was from the bloody bedding, likely transferred from the house in a cardboard box. DNA evidence within the vehicle, I believe that came from here, transferred from the box to her evil fingers.

At the time of the AA, LE's best theory included the evidence placing her twice on Perry Road, their supposition then that once was for disposal and once to check the quality of concealment, blaming intervention from animals for rendering his remains undiscoverable.

Only after he was found in Florida did LE have to adjust that. She wasn't there on the 31st to check for concealment; she'd been there to remove him. Raising the spectre she may have, in fact, moved him if once maybe more.

I do think it's POSSIBLE she murdered him Monday at a location as yet unidentified and moved him from there to Perry on Tuesday night, in her own car. I won't be surprised to learn at some point that she put a board down in the back of her car to protect her precious leased vehicle. TS cares deeply about WHAT MATTERS TO HER. Tragically PEOPLE don't much matter to her.

JMO

Thank you for your input. I think you could be right on the money! It looked to me like a suitcase bounced up in the back of the truck as she was leaving that morning and it couldn't be seen when she returned, so she probably already had him inside the suitcase. That would explain why she slung the truck door open like she was in a hurry, she knew that she had a massive cleanup to do before the little sister got home.

Last edited:
I don't believe that she wore an apple watch the day that Gannon went missing. It doesn't make any sense to text HH from Gannon's phone, telling her to text his phone if she needs Tecia, because if she was really wearing an apple watch that day, she would be able to send and receive texts from the watch and wouldn't need to use his phone. I think she lied about wearing the watch.

I have the series 3 model which is a pretty popular model. IF TS had this one it can only act as a phone (voice & texting) with a parameter of so many feet. When I am out of distance of my phone all my data is saved as in the factory built in Heart Health app & any other features that are synced to my phone. When back within distance my phone will sync up automatically. She may not have known this. This may also be why the watch isn’t in the AA since all the info from it was on the phone by then.

JMHO & my $.02 worth

JMO
Great post Megnut! After the AA came out, I was initially leaning towards Gannon coming home based on LE seemed to believe he couldn’t have survived the violent assault due to the amount of blood evidence that was found, but the more I’ve thought about it as time’s gone on and reading through yours and some other’s posts, I have been considering that it’s possible that he did survive and TS did a good job of bandaging up his injury(s) before they left the house that morning and that she possibly killed him elsewhere during the 2 hour window her whereabouts are unaccounted for. It’s a good point to remember the AA came out before Gannon’s body was found in Florida, and LE’s theory may have changed since his little body was discovered. Even though at first I was leaning toward his having come home based on what LEO surmised in the AA, I have been torn/bothered by no for sure proof of GS exiting the truck, and also having trouble wrapping my head around the short time frame she’d have had to kill him once they got back home before the little daughter LS arrived home from school, in addition to all the hiding and cleaning of evidence prior to calling 911. It will be interesting to hear what comes out at the Preliminary hearing and whether LE’s theory has changed. You are spot on about TS being soulless, people like her see others as objects to be used & abused, and then discarded when they can’t get anything else from them and/or no longer useful to them. It is always about HER. I wish she never came into Gannon’s life! May justice be swift and harsh, TS deserves nothing less for taking the life of this beautiful, sweet, innocent child!!
#HereforGannon

TS claims to have taken a selfie that morning, in the truck. Wouldn't it be a fascinating little pearl of self-incriminating evidence if she did take that photo, just with Gannon's phone? It would lend extra credence to LE's belief she used his phone for that text to HH about "Tecia left her phone at home..." That would prove what we suspect -- that she had his phone in her possession.

I would be a hoot if the selfie she took that morning no matter which phone captured more then she realized!!

Gannon was sitting in the back seat behind her. That’s where he got in at. If she is taking the selfie from the front seat to him it might just capture the brown suitcase behind him in the truck bed through the window.

Thank you for your input. I think you could be right on the money! It looked to me like a suitcase bounced up in the back of the truck as she was leaving that morning and it couldn't be seen when she returned, so she probably already had him inside the suitcase. That would explain why she slung the truck door open like she was in a hurry, she knew that she had a massive cleanup to do before the little sister got home.
But how do you account for the child in the surveillance video that's believed to be GS getting in the truck? Are you saying that LS put an empty suitcase in the truck bed on Monday morning? I don't think LS would have risked leaving a bloody crime scene that HH or others could have walked in on while she was shopping at Petco and wherever else she stopped on Monday. Too risky, even for LS. MOO

If that is possible, then what would explain them finding so much blood inside of the Tiguan, but none inside of the truck if he didn't come back that day?
^^sbbm

I don't want to discourage your new theory but the luminol reaction from inside the Tiguan was negative for the presumptive presence of blood (AA #68, 69). I think there was only a trace of blood on the bumper/step plate and test results from swab of the bumper are still pending (AA #70). In other words -- there was more luminol reaction from inside the VW than there was actual blood.

IF GS blood on the bumper, this will be significant as it would be consistent with the location GS blood found on the garage floor if the Tiguan backed in the garage.

But how do you account for the child in the surveillance video that's believed to be GS getting in the truck? Are you saying that LS put an empty suitcase in the truck bed on Monday morning? I don't think LS would have risked leaving a bloody crime scene that HH or others could have walked in on while she was shopping at Petco and wherever else she stopped on Monday. Too risky, even for LS. MOO

Yes I'm thinking that if it was the suitcase that bounced up in the bed of the truck, then it would've had to have been empty. Maybe she bandaged him up as some has suggested and acted like she was going to take him to the hospital. I think she got back out of the truck after Gannon got inside, so she could put the suitcase in the bed of the truck.

Yes I'm thinking that if it was the suitcase that bounced up in the bed of the truck, then it would've had to have been empty. Maybe she bandaged him up as some has suggested and acted like she was going to take him to the hospital. I think she got back out of the truck after Gannon got inside, so she could put the suitcase in the bed of the truck.
Only LS could think up such evil ideas. I can't imagine the terror GS felt that dreadful Monday.

I still am somewhat dumbfounded by how that day all played out.

If we go off the AA it’s believed Gannon was killed in the home in the afternoon shortly before LS got home from school. That didn’t leave her much time to cleanup, call the cops nail down her timeline and alibi etc.

But she had all day to carry out her plans, the school wasn’t expecting GS she had messaged/called him in sick. She made up an excuse so she had nowhere to be. Everything was taken care of she had all kinds of time.

It seems like it would have been way more likely for her to drive him out somewhere in those morning hours and kill him and just leave him there. One trip instead of what ended up being 3.

Did she get spooked? Did she have second thoughts?

What sense did it make for her to drive him all the way out there, waste half of the day only to return home and have to commit a murder,cleanup, and conceal his body all within only a few hrs?

why wait till 2:30-3:00 or whatever it was

I still do not think that she killed Gannon at the house. I think this is maybe the one thing that they got wrong. I believe she hurt him that morning. Maybe hit him in the head with something. Head wounds bleed a lot. I remember when my son fell down and wacked his head against the pavement. I thought he wasn't going to live to see the next day. Turns out it wasn't as bad as it looked. He didn't even need stitches. I think she hurt him in the morning which would explain his sluggishness walking to the truck and she took him out and finished the job and then dumped him somewhere. Cleaned up when she got back home. She knew nobody would be in the house while she was gone. This also explains the surveillance not showing Gannon return home with her.

I am hoping that since Gannon was found that there is a new theory. Because if I am being honest, this theory they have now sucks and makes no sense.

Something else that has been bugging me is where it is theorized that Gannon was in the back of her Tiguan when she called the police. I am sorry but I do not believe anyone would be bold enough to call the police saying they have a missing child while all along the child is dead and in their car. Because if you are calling in a missing child and the police come, chances are they are going to check cars and all over the house. Nope. I do not think she killed Gannon in that house and I do not believe he was in the back of her car when she called the police. IMO.

How odd that they went to Petco instead of the hospital/doctor?! I think there must be something more to this Petco visit the more it's discussed. I shutter thinking of that awkward car ride. MOO

In
I still do not think that she killed Gannon at the house. I think this is maybe the one thing that they got wrong. I believe she hurt him that morning. Maybe hit him in the head with something. Head wounds bleed a lot. I remember when my son fell down and wacked his head against the pavement. I thought he wasn't going to live to see the next day. Turns out it wasn't as bad as it looked. He didn't even need stitches. I think she hurt him in the morning which would explain his sluggishness walking to the truck and she took him out and finished the job and then dumped him somewhere. Cleaned up when she got back home. She knew nobody would be in the house while she was gone. This also explains the surveillance not showing Gannon return home with her.

I am hoping that since Gannon was found that there is a new theory. Because if I am being honest, this theory they have now sucks and makes no sense.

Something else that has been bugging me is where it is theorized that Gannon was in the back of her Tiguan when she called the police. I am sorry but I do not believe anyone would be bold enough to call the police saying they have a missing child while all along the child is dead and in their car. Because if you are calling in a missing child and the police come, chances are they are going to check cars and all over the house. Nope. I do not think she killed Gannon in that house and I do not believe he was in the back of her car when she called the police. IMO.

I'm thinking along the same line as you. I think he was injured the night before or that morning. I only think the night before because she was up at 4am and seemed to have a plan from the moment she had to put on her acting chops. I don't think Gannon was at the property when she called the cops. Too much risk for someone who thinks she's so clever. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang