Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can't imagine it would be legal for pet stores to sell drugs to euthanize animals, especially if they are a danger to humans.

Even Vets usually prefer to examine your pet before making the final decision to put them down.

Drugs used in euthanasia are highly controlled. They are in no way available to the public. Depending on the state and veterinarian's office, the DR may be the only one with access. My clinic only allows the lead tech and the DR on call to access the controlled drugs. Then they must be recorded in a logbook. We keep track of how much we've used and how much we have left so we can account for any if it goes missing. The drugs used in euthanasia in pets can easily kill a human. We regularly have 100lb+ dogs in our clinic.

I never wish to inflict pain upon anyone.
I don't ever like to hear on here what one of us would like to do to someone to cause harm to someone that caused harm to another. That only speaks of our own capabilities. I won't go there.
I seek justice, but not to equate myself to these monsters.
jmo
@kkdj you make a good point and I respect your position. I am replying because it was my post that originated the comments you are referring.
I had a fantasy that the court made one exception for Gannon's justice ... they sentenced TS to be in a room alone with Gannon's mother for one hour.
When I think of all of the abuse TS inflicted on Gannon, my heart hurts for Landen. She knows the sound of her son's crying and may hear it for the rest of her life, while being tormented by the surrounding actions, pics, etc. I realize that I left the remark open to the suggestion of physical violence ... Landen's choice.

Again, you made an honorable point and it is appreciated. I'm sure we all agree that this case not only demands justice, it begs and screams for it. But the real sadness is that even with the maximum level of justice served, it will still fall short to the pain TS inflicted. Somewhere in this, it will be best to accept the wisdom of the beloved Forrest Gump:

"Sometimes I guess there are just not enough rocks."

I seen a picture of Al's truck after Gannon went missing taken from in front of his home. Al has a black toolbox in the back of his truck behind the cab that runs the width of his truck and extends over the sides. If you watch RD's video of LS backing the truck back in when returning you can see the tool box. This is what I believe many people are assuming is the suitcase. I watched the section of her leaving where people claim a suitcase bounced up. It is in the same area of where his toolbox is. So I believe what they are seeing is actually his toolbox. I think the way LS drove out of the driveway made his toolbox appear to bounce. I assume the person who posted the picture of Al's truck got it from a news article as Al was talking with people in the driveway.

It has been so long since I've viewed the videos and pics. Can someone bump or repost with link? TIA

I definitely think there is mental illness going on here. I wonder for how long.
And, it's so hard to recognize in someone when you're living with them on a daily basis. It's kind of like we don't see someone aging when we're with them daily. But if we hadn't seen them for many years, we would realize it.
Not so sure about mental illness, wary of using the phrase.
Some people are just bad.
Malicious. Cruel. Evil. Horrible and every other adjective imaginable, yet there is nothing amiss with their minds upon examination.

Am I the only one that thinks this was pre-meditated for quite a while?
Motivated by jealousy and revenge.?
Plotted and planned and awaiting opportunity?

I wonder whether any evidence of it exists?
We just saw a couple of days of her internet searches.
What did she search in December, November and as far back as two years or even longer?

This is JMO, IMO and I have no evidence whatsoever to back my thoughts on this theory.

Not so sure about mental illness, wary of using the phrase.
Some people are just bad.
Malicious. Cruel. Evil. Horrible and every other adjective imaginable, yet there is nothing amiss with their minds upon examination.

I wonder whether any evidence of it exists?
We just saw a couple of days of her internet searches.
What did she search in December, November and as far back as two years or even longer?

This is JMO, IMO and I have no evidence whatsoever to back my thoughts on this theory.
You are not alone in your thinking.

I agree some people are just bad apples!

The deleted search history from her phone was undated.

Her thoughts, feelings, the searches could be from months before.

Seething this whole time. Building into a crescendo.

One search in particular: find a guy without kids

Maybe it was easier for her to make AS a guy without kids or at least one kid. Her life would be perfect in her mind. All her problems solved.

I seen a picture of Al's truck after Gannon went missing taken from in front of his home. Al has a black toolbox in the back of his truck behind the cab that runs the width of his truck and extends over the sides. If you watch RD's video of LS backing the truck back in when returning you can see the tool box. This is what I believe many people are assuming is the suitcase. I watched the section of her leaving where people claim a suitcase bounced up. It is in the same area of where his toolbox is. So I believe what they are seeing is actually his toolbox. I think the way LS drove out of the driveway made his toolbox appear to bounce. I assume the person who posted the picture of Al's truck got it from a news article as Al was talking with people in the driveway.

In this version that has 50% brightness added, it looks like whatever raises up in the bed of the truck is only about the width of a suitcase and not an entire tool case top, then falls back down. IMO
It has been so long since I've viewed the videos and pics. Can someone bump or repost with link? TIA

In this version that has 50% brightness added, it looks like whatever raises up in the bed of the truck is only about the width of a suitcase and not an entire tool case top, then falls back down. IMO

It may be one of the doors on his tool box. It is in the extact same spot of his tool box and you see in this video that the object rises above the level of the bed when the truck leaves and when it returns. Can I post a still shot of AS truck taken some time after Gannon went missing that shows AS toolbox in much clearer view?

It may be one of the doors on his tool box. It is in the extact same spot of his tool box and you see in this video that the object rises above the level of the bed when the truck leaves and when it returns. Can I post a still shot of AS truck taken some time after Gannon went missing that shows AS toolbox in much clearer view?

Can you tell by the picture if it's the kind of tool box that has two doors that open from the top? If so then maybe one of them was open, and bounced up. I think whatever it was, it couldn't have been very heavy because it bounced up so easily when she exited the driveway.

But how do you account for the child in the surveillance video that's believed to be GS getting in the truck? Are you saying that LS put an empty suitcase in the truck bed on Monday morning? I don't think LS would have risked leaving a bloody crime scene that HH or others could have walked in on while she was shopping at Petco and wherever else she stopped on Monday. Too risky, even for LS. MOO
The 8:13 photo did not show any blood. Such a weird staged photo. So perhaps whatever happened was before 10am, but that also seems unlikely.

Walking to the truck after just being terrorized and attacked in a bloody fashion, he’d have to be drugged as well not to have run.

Nothing she did makes sense from a stealth standpoint. And I just don’t know what in the world she could have been doing between the two Petco trips.

Last edited:
The 8:13 photo did not show any blood. Such a weird staged photo. So perhaps whatever happened was before 10am, but that also seem unlikely.

Walking to the truck after just being terrorized and attacked in a bloody fashion, he’d have to be drugged as well not to have run.

Nothing she did makes sense from a stealth standpoint. And I just don’t know what in the world she could have been doing between the two Petco trips.

I agree with you. If she really did hurt him in his bedroom that morning, he would've run off while she was in Petco unless he was drugged or unconscious.

Speaking of video. If GS was murdered Monday between 2:19 and 2:45 and put into a suitcase, wouldn’t the police have recordings of Tiguan being moved into the garage for the suitcase? I think I recall reading that HH was told to back the VW into the garage? Was that after she went to the Dollar Store? Video would show if the car was moved again before the police saw it parked backed into the garage. My memory is fuzzy. But she’d need to move the truck, put VW in garage for the suitcase loading, and then take the VW out again to hide the body. If we follow the story of he came home and the suitcase was gone before police arrived.

Last edited:
bbm
No. I am right there with you.

... it was the execution where everything went pair-shaped. Her arrogance deceived her to believe that she was smart enough to pull it off without getting caught.

Suicide in El Paso County Criminal Justice Center Yesterday
COLORADO SPRINGS — The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is investigating an inmate's death after finding him in his cell Tuesday afternoon.

The man was found by deputies "in his cell attempting suicide by hanging" with no pulse around 1:15 p.m. The sheriff's office said deputies began lifesaving efforts by starting Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, or CPR, and using an Automated External Defibrillator, or AED.

You are not alone in your thinking.

I agree some people are just bad apples!

The deleted search history from her phone was undated.

Her thoughts, feelings, the searches could be from months before.

Seething this whole time. Building into a crescendo.

One search in particular: find a guy without kids

Maybe it was easier for her to make AS a guy without kids or at least one kid. Her life would be perfect in her mind. All her problems solved.
@DTPeke, thank you for reminding us about that search. TS's issue was his kids ... not Gannon alone. @GordianKnot pointed out that LS would not be safe either due to having information that would assist the investigation.

You mention in her mind. Was she thinking that all would be hunky dory in a week or so ?? Was she thinking that AS would just accept that Gannon ran away and just move on to worship the ground TS walks on ??

TS is delusional and lives in a fantasy world. Probably entertains thoughts of acquittal and finding that sugar daddy she was searching for.

bbm
No. I am right there with you.

... it was the execution where everything went pair-shaped. Her arrogance deceived her to believe that she was smart enough to pull it off without getting caught.

She almost did, his body found by accident by road repair people 7 wks later... HOW did that happen??
How did she get outa state without a tail?

What convinced LE that she was not worth following, that she had left him locally?

So many questions and so few answers to this aspect.

Speaking of video. If GS was murdered Monday between 2:19 and 2:45 and put into a suitcase, wouldn’t the police have recordings of Tiguan being moved into the garage for the suitcase? I think I recall reading that HH was told to back the VW into the garage? Was that after she went to the Dollar Store? Video would show if the car was moved again before the police saw it parked backed into the garage. My memory is fuzzy. But she’d need to move the truck, put VW in garage for the suitcase loading, and then take the VW out again to hide the body. If we follow the story of he came home and the suitcase was gone before police arrived.
Good catch @Mito!

I am sure the servers, pcs and/or ISPs that held a recording of any camera within view of the Stauch residence was among those > 107 warrants.

She almost did, his body found by accident by road repair people 7 wks later... HOW did that happen??

What convinced LE that she was not worth following, that she had left him locally?

Well @kittythehare , don't look for me to argue with your wise voice of reason. I forgot about those points :(

Despite what TS told the judge at the extradition hearing, she was on the run. We know they were tapping her phone and with that capability, there is less reason to tail her on foot. But is aware of pinging and knew when to disconnect her sim card. I guess.

BBM

This next part is totally my own opinions and thoughts based on the question.
LE assumed she had dumped GS locally. LE probably never considered that LS would do something as crazy as go get GS body AGAIN and take him all the way to Florida(of all places) because:
1. The new category of GS case/status (missing endangered, not just a runaway), and they could tell LS pretty much knew she was suspect #1.
2. All the media attention on the case.
3. Past instances of anyone doing that are so rare that it just wouldn't make sense to jump to that train of thought.
4. LE assumed that being able to tell where she had BEEN, thru gps locations, would lead them to GS either alive or (most likely) dead.

Honestly, off the top of my head I can only think of one case where a killer transported a dead body any considerable distance after the murder. Sometime last year a guy killed his whole family then drove to a police station several counties away with two of his dead relatives in the car. But that's really not the same because he wasn't trying to conceal anything. Iirc, he had one in the trunk but the other was right there in the front passenger seat and was obviously the victim of a brutal, bloody attack even if not obviously dead. Any cop along the route could have taken one look and pulled him over. (I'll cite a link or something to identify this incident when I find it.)

I said all this to say that the cops heard hoof-beats and thought "horses" because they're in Colorado and zebras just aren't the first animal they'd think of... Unfortunately, LS has such an alien mentality they probably should have thought of something you find in an episode of Star Trek.

I also went frame by frame & I couldn’t really see the object in the back due to the X in Xfinity. But I took screenshot @ enlarged them to see G. IMHO what I am seeing is a white wrap around G’s head & what looks like TS lifting him into the truck.
Again this is all MOO on what I am seeing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288