Newbie thoughts

BBM....

That is simply not true. Terri and Kaine were arguing quite a bit about Terri's treatment of Kyron. Terri had complained to friends about Kyron and sent those hate-filled emails about him. She blamed that poor little boy for her marital issues. Terri was also drinking heavily and neglecting the baby. There was plenty of trouble in that house so those photos were just a false front. Terri is a manipulator and a liar. IMHO....she is a sociopath.

I don’t understand how such extraordinary assumptions can be made with so few facts- especially with a lack of context to the facts we do have. What if Terri had followed up those emails “complaining” about Kyron, and was actually trying to make the case as to why she should have custody of him in the sake of a divorce- we know that’s where her and KH were headed before the disappearance. And her point being- that she was his primary caregiver and had been for awhile.

Her “heavy drinking”, and “neglect of the baby” is only spoken by KH, which makes it nothing more than hearsay- And hearsay about a women who he does not have an unbiased opinion of.

Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence- let’s not forget that people!

BBM

Just my opinion.....but she didn't need to exert herself all that much. I think she drugged him and then just rolled that sweet little boy down a ravine somewhere after riding around looking for a good spot. The woods and undergrowth in that part of the world are extremely heavy and he would easily be hidden from view until nature and wildlife took over in a matter of hours.
I also don't think DDS played an active role in anything that morning. I believe Terri thought she could dispose of Kyron and that would solve all her problems, but I don't think she told anyone else. She set it up and carried out her plans with only a baby as her witness. DDS may know something but I think it was probably after the fact...and she was aware of Terri's true feelings about Kaine and Kyron.
Occam's Razor is true in 99% of murder cases like this. I don't think it was a complicated crime at all because Terri had the baby with her. It was all over in the time it took for Kyron to become unconscious, and then dumped in the woods somewhere. As soon as she left the school I think she gave Kyron the drugs possibly mixed with booze, and he passed out soon after. He was hidden in that plastic bin maybe. She worked on establishing her alibi and then when he was fully comatose she left him somewhere to die while she went about her day....
I agree with the above, but don't think she just left him passed out. Too risky. He could have awakened and wandered to a road to be found. I think she drugged him, then strangled him to make sure he wouldn't ever wake up, then buried him in the forest.

I agree with the above, but don't think she just left him passed out. Too risky. He could have awakened and wandered to a road to be found. I think she drugged him, then strangled him to make sure he wouldn't ever wake up, then buried him in the forest.

I think she knew what a fatal dose would be, and knew he was never going to regain consciousness. Digging a grave is hard work and it takes a while. I'm just not sure about her doing that.

I believe she did not kill him inside the truck because she would not want a cadaver dog to pick up that particular scent later on....just in case. She was known to watch CSI after all.

Another possibility is that she drugged him and shut him up in that big plastic thing, and he smothered to death. Ugh...what a horrible thought. IIRC it disappeared from their porch about the same time Kyron did.

It's certainly possible that she strangled him and it's a good theory. But I see her as the type of killer who would want to keep herself removed from it as much as possible. She had previously tried to hire someone to do the killing for her when she wanted Kaine out of the way. And if you believe her former boyfriend, years earlier she had planned to have him killed as well. Since those murder-for-hire attempts were not successful....she decided to go about this one in a different way. Giving a small child a fatal dose of some kind of drug would be something she could do while remaining relatively detached.

I don’t understand how such extraordinary assumptions can be made with so few facts- especially with a lack of context to the facts we do have. What if Terri had followed up those emails “complaining” about Kyron, and was actually trying to make the case as to why she should have custody of him in the sake of a divorce- we know that’s where her and KH were headed before the disappearance. And her point being- that she was his primary caregiver and had been for awhile.

Her “heavy drinking”, and “neglect of the baby” is only spoken by KH, which makes it nothing more than hearsay- And hearsay about a women who he does not have an unbiased opinion of.

Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence- let’s not forget that people!

She was arrested for a DUI 4 years earlier, and she had her 12 year old son in the car with her at the time of her arrest. So it is not all hearsay. She had a history of alcohol abuse. She also tried to kidnap the baby from the gym daycare about 3 weeks after Kyron disappeared. Terri is not a mentally stable woman.

Kaine was not the only source. And these are not extraordinary claims. There were solid reasons why the judge in the civil case denied Terri any contact with her baby, and she did not fight that order because it would incriminate her in the criminal case involving the disappearance of Kyron. Terri does not see her little girl often,if she sees her at all, and those visits, if they even take place, are highly supervised to ensure the safety of the child. The judge did not order that on a whim or due to rumors.

Terri would have had no legal grounds for custody of Kyron. She was not his biological parent. Both of his biological parents were living, and able to care for him. Both of his parents had stable careers and good relationships with their son. She was under no delusions about custody of Kyron in case of a divorce.

Besides all that....Terri did not even want Kyron and she did not really care about him. She resented him. She used Kyron as a way to stay home and not have to work. When he got old enough for school she got pregnant again even though she knew Kaine did not plan on having more children. She wanted to live the upper middle class life, so another baby ensured that she could do that for another 5-6 years. Terri has a history of using people, so that's not hearsay either. It's just her modus operandi.

Terri does not see her little girl often,if she sees her at all, and those visits, if they even take place, are highly supervised to ensure the safety of the child. The judge did not order that on a whim or due to rumors.
Respectfully snipped.

I don't believe she has had any contact what-so-ever with their daughter since the night in June, 2010 when Kaine took her and left their residence after being informed of the murder-for-hire plot.

Below is my quote from Kaine published in June of 2015, and in September of the same year she moved to California.

That move was followed by a misdemeanor gun charge against her in November of 2015; then on December 8, 2016, a domestic violence accusation was made against her (she put a kitchen knife to the face of her live-in); and then on December 23, 2016, she was arrested for driving a stolen vehicle.

She has never taken a single step as laid out in the custody reunification process. My understanding is that the process has to begin with her discussing Kyron and having a mental evaluation. It wouldn't be in her best interest to do so.

Even though she has posted on several blogs that she has exchanged cards and letters with her daughter, at what point in time could it have legally been allowed to happen?

Snipped quote from an article published in 2015: "Kaine Horman says Terri has had "no contact of any kind" with their six-year old daughter after a lengthy divorce and custody battle.
Father of Kyron Horman: 'We need to bring him home'

Respectfully snipped.

I don't believe she has had any contact what-so-ever with their daughter since the night in June, 2010 when Kaine took her and left their residence after being informed of the murder-for-hire plot.

Below is my quote from Kaine published in June of 2015, and in September of the same year she moved to California.

That move was followed by a misdemeanor gun charge against her in November of 2015; then on December 8, 2016, a domestic violence accusation was made against her (she put a kitchen knife to the face of her live-in); and then on December 23, 2016, she was arrested for driving a stolen vehicle.

She has never taken a single step as laid out in the custody reunification process. My understanding is that the process has to begin with her discussing Kyron and having a mental evaluation. It wouldn't be in her best interest to do so.

Even though she has posted on several blogs that she has exchanged cards and letters with her daughter, at what point in time could it have legally been allowed to happen?

Snipped quote from an article published in 2015: "Kaine Horman says Terri has had "no contact of any kind" with their six-year old daughter after a lengthy divorce and custody battle.
Father of Kyron Horman: 'We need to bring him home'

I thought that was probably the case but I wasn't sure enough to state it as a fact. Thanks for the links.

Kaine was not the only source. And these are not extraordinary claims. There were solid reasons why the judge in the civil case denied Terri any contact with her baby said:
Ok...so back to custody. What would be her motive for getting rid of Kyron? If she thinks that they are headed for divorce, why get rid of him? Is all of this just to get at Kaine? Here's a huge leap....did she fail at trying to frame Kaine?? If so....it backfired SO BAD. I can't really see that being her plan because really NOTHING points to his involvement. Do you guys think that Kaine is holding back information or asking LE not to release some info?

On another track....has the teacher ever come forward to confirm/deny any of the information TH told her?

I think she knew what a fatal dose would be, and knew he was never going to regain consciousness. Digging a grave is hard work and it takes a while. I'm just not sure about her doing that.

I believe she did not kill him inside the truck because she would not want a cadaver dog to pick up that particular scent later on....just in case. She was known to watch CSI after all.

Another possibility is that she drugged him and shut him up in that big plastic thing, and he smothered to death. Ugh...what a horrible thought. IIRC it disappeared from their porch about the same time Kyron did.

It's certainly possible that she strangled him and it's a good theory. But I see her as the type of killer who would want to keep herself removed from it as much as possible. She had previously tried to hire someone to do the killing for her when she wanted Kaine out of the way. And if you believe her former boyfriend, years earlier she had planned to have him killed as well. Since those murder-for-hire attempts were not successful....she decided to go about this one in a different way. Giving a small child a fatal dose of some kind of drug would be something she could do while remaining relatively detached.

BBM...I'm just going to throw this out there....unless she had a spot preplanned and the hole already dug....this is hard. Personal experience from trying to bury a cat. But I also didn't have a shovel....but it was hard work and I didn't even get it covered up completely. So I don't think that she could have done this as a "snapped" kind of thing. Unless...he's in the water or she created a diversion and has LE looking in the wrong area of town. (I don't want to say that she's outsmarted all of us....). Maybe I'm just being naive about how to get rid of a body.....

And just curious, where did the info about the blue "recycling" bin disappearing come from? Who noticed that and when/where did they pick up on it?

BBM...I'm just going to throw this out there....unless she had a spot preplanned and the hole already dug....this is hard. Personal experience from trying to bury a cat. But I also didn't have a shovel....but it was hard work and I didn't even get it covered up completely. So I don't think that she could have done this as a "snapped" kind of thing. Unless...he's in the water or she created a diversion and has LE looking in the wrong area of town. (I don't want to say that she's outsmarted all of us....). Maybe I'm just being naive about how to get rid of a body.....

And just curious, where did the info about the blue "recycling" bin disappearing come from? Who noticed that and when/where did they pick up on it?
I'm curious about this as well...

I'm a newbie here but wasn't there a witness said they saw Kyron being led to a white(?) truck by a man?

No.

There is a witness or witnesses who saw Kyron leave the school with Terri Horman...per Kyron's Mom Desiree Young.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back