GA - Ahmaud Arbery, 25, jogger, fatally shot by former PD and son, Brunswick, Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the jury will take that into consideration. I guess TM didn't take the same classes I did or heard the same things you did.

Well we know the dad didn’t think those type of classes were important and he had a professional obligation to do so so it’s highly unlikely the son would have made them a priority either.

Roddy just got arrested!!! I am praying justice is served. Not only for Ahmaud but send a message to these bigots.

Ahmaud Arbery Murder Investigation
Wow, I guess there IS more to the story that we haven't heard!

GBI apparently obtained a search warrant and searched the McMichael's home.

Sounds like this was coordinated and planned by the accused killers, just like many have speculated!

Imo

There's a breakdown of the video on YT where the poster has enhanced the video and slowed it down. His voiceover, while the video is running is that AA purposely ran toward TM after choosing fight rather than flight.

However, reviewing the video after posting it on YT, the creator has included a written correction on his interpretation of what he sees on the video.

He initially says that at 9:30 onscreen, AA raises his arms in submission when he sees the shotgun TM is holding. His correction, however, is that it is not AA raising his arms into submission but it's TM RAISING THE SHOTGUN which causes AA to run to the right. I concur with what he sees.

Unfortunately, the amendment is not included in the audio portion. I would think that many people don't read his correction and concur with his original assertion that AA is the aggressor. I also believe the creator of the video is just fine with that.

You can see that GM is also facing AA, with a phone in his left hand. It's difficult to see whether he is holding a weapon at that point in time.

Even mice, when cornered, will stand up on their hind legs facing their predator as a last ditch effort for survival.

I don't fault AA for what he did. I also don't think his run-ins with the law have any relevance at the time of his death.

I just watched that video and I also see Travis raising his arms and what appears to be taking aim.

They charged him (Roddy) with felony murder and attempt to commit false imprisonment. Huh. Seems like those investigating see what I see. This is good news. And I get no small measure of satisfaction knowing this is burning up those who support the Ms. You're wrong and justice will prevail

Wow, I guess there IS more to the story that we haven't heard!

GBI apparently obtained a search warrant and searched the McMichael's home.

Sounds like this was coordinated and planned by the accused killers, just like many have speculated!

Imo
I see that the anonymous "I am so sorry" card is attached at the bottom as a "related file"... Interesting...Would love to know what they found in the home.

ETA - Link

Last edited:
I keep going back to Lee Merritts comment about Roddy honking his horn. What would honking his horn have done?

"He is a liar," Lee Merritt, an attorney hired by Arbery's mother, told Fox News, adding that Bryan's story had changed from saying he was trying to trap Arbery to now "launching a campaign to clear his name."

"If he was a good Samaritan, he would have honked his horn. It's worth noting that on the video, he doesn't even flinch. He doesn't gasp. Shot after shot. He simply takes it all in," Merritt said.

Finally some police on the scene. Whatever Glynn County allowed its police and DA to become needs to be rooted out.
Tax money comes from everyone and is supposed to buy fair policing.

I keep going back to Lee Merritts comment about Roddy honking his horn. What would honking his horn have done?

"He is a liar," Lee Merritt, an attorney hired by Arbery's mother, told Fox News, adding that Bryan's story had changed from saying he was trying to trap Arbery to now "launching a campaign to clear his name."

"If he was a good Samaritan, he would have honked his horn. It's worth noting that on the video, he doesn't even flinch. He doesn't gasp. Shot after shot. He simply takes it all in," Merritt said.
Honking to break the situation. You're focusing on this statement. Are you of the opinion he should not have been arrested?

You beat me to it @Ray_of_hope :) from your link:

In a news release, the GBI said it charged Bryan with felony murder and criminal contempt to commit false imprisonment.

-------
also says GBi will have a news conference/presser and will provide additional details tomorrow on this arrest.

Honking to break the situation. You're focusing on this statement. Are you of the opinion he should not have been arrested?

Uh...no.
I asked a question about the honking. How am I focussing on this statement? Thanks for the answer. We can move along now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021