Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. More fluff. MT has spoken. Is she believable? Not in my book. I do think she may get off, though. The only good thing is that Jennifer is back in the news. Hoping her mother, sister and children have moved forward. They are the ones that count. MOO.

Yeah, she might get off-depends on how smart the jury is. In CT, are you allowed to choose between a jury trial and a bench trial? What happens if she chooses the latter? Does she have a better shot, or is a jury trial the better choice for her?

She is positively disgusting, evil, and skanky

Let's see....
  • MT lied to LE on NUMEROUS occasions. Her continuous "word salads" had investigators able to discount almost everything she said. And, her lies were sprinkled with sex...."We were showering together"...."We were being intimate against the truck"...What the heck! The items in quotes are paraphrased, but these hardly seem like the lies of a sweet, young thing.
  • MT and KM could never get together on times and who answered the phone call from Greece.
  • MT was with FD on the Friday night Albany Avenue and beyond trash bag dump.
  • MT's fingerprints were on some of the bags recovered.
  • MT had prior knowledge of what was going to happen Friday as she was poised to answer the phone and created an alibi.
  • MT knew FD's phone was at 4JX without FD.
  • She and FD wrote alibi scripts together.
  • She helped FD get the employee's truck cleaned and detailed.
  • MT was at Mountain Spring do some "cleaning"....hard to figure out where or when...'cause that kept changing, too.
  • She has never been forthcoming to LE or helped in the search for JFD....but she thought it was appropriate to go to a water ski party.
  • MT's had to be privy to FD's rants about JFD, yet she absolutely minimized anything about that when "visiting" with LE.
These few details are just off the top of my head. IMO, MT contributed significantly to the disappearance and death of JFD and needs to remember the truth about her involvement and complete time to create a sense of justice for this horrendous death.

This attempt to "whitewash" MT is an affront to any rational mind. She needs to own her actions and responsibility for what happened. MOO....IMO

Let's see....
  • MT lied to LE on NUMEROUS occasions. Her continuous "word salads" had investigators able to discount almost everything she said. And, her lies were sprinkled with sex...."We were showering together"...."We were being intimate against the truck"...What the heck! The items in quotes are paraphrased, but these hardly seem like the lies of a sweet, young thing.
  • MT and KM could never get together on times and who answered the phone call from Greece.
  • MT had prior knowledge of what was going to happen Friday as she was poised to answer the phone and created an alibi.
  • MT was at Mountain Spring do some "cleaning"....hard to figure out where or when...'cause that kept changing, too.
  • She has never been forthcoming to LE or helped in the search for JFD....but she thought it was appropriate to go to a water ski party.
  • MT's had to be privy to FD's rants about JFD, yet she absolutely minimized anything about that when "visiting" with LE.
These few details are just off the top of my head. IMO, MT contributed significantly to the disappearance and death of JFD and needs to remember the truth about her involvement and complete time to create a sense of justice for this horrendous death.

This attempt to "whitewash" MT is an affront to any rational mind. She needs to own her actions and responsibility for what happened. MOO....IMO

Tink you were not suppose to remember and bring that all up! I bet MT and new lawyer are upset anyone would even question her!

Great job Tink! You got her! Pat yourself on the back!

Isn’t it interesting that the house that the state police may or may not have searched recently is owned by David Ford? Hasn’t his name come up here in a negative before? I can’t recall what his deal is, or what his relationship was with fd

Ah, MT wants to be in the news, too.....The English translation from her nifty new attorney:

Many things about me – some kind; some cruel. I was advised by my
Lawyers to remain quiet and rely on the justice system, which is
Very frustrating for me because there is a lot I would wish to say.
It has been nearly a year since I first heard about the disappearance
Of Jennifer Dulos. As a mother, I am saddened for the loss that these
Five children have suffered, being left without both parents in such
A short period of time.
But despite the way I have been treated by the police, I know nothing
About Jennifer Dulos’ whereabouts or what may have happened to
Her. I know that under American law, I don’t have to prove my
Innocence, but actually to me it feels that way, during all this time
While under public scrutiny.
To those who are quick to judge people they do not know, let me say
This: it is possible to misjudge others. Whether or not Fotis Dulos
Was capable of doing the things the police and prosecutors accused
Him of doing, I do not know. But based on what I have learned in the
Last year, I think it was a mistake to have trusted him.

Michelle Troconis releases statement regarding case of missing mom, Jennifer Dulos
MT is channeling Rena here. “US Justice system should assume innocence but it’s biased against me”...”people have said bad things about me”...”quick to judge people they don’t really know”....(after all I’m a perfect family woman just look at my new Instagram!)...”despite how police have treated me, I am completely innocent and don’t know anything about Jennifer or how she disappeared”...
Yup, 2 peas in a pod, FD and MT.
Perhaps she should have stuck with her lawyer’s advice to stay silent. She comes across as completely phony and overzealous in her attempts to push back against the obvious conclusions everyone has reached based on hard and fast evidence.
That was her in the videos in Hartford and at the car wash. That was her DNA mixed with FD and JDs on the opening of the bag they dumped on Green St. It was her handwriting on the alibi scripts.
Yet the police and the public alike are wrong for accusing her of being involved? Hmmm.
So it’s taken her a year, and his suicide, for her to decide that maybe she shouldn’t have trusted FD.
Oh, and that’s a year since she first “heard” about the disappearance of JD. Like on the news in the Raptor after the Starbucks date on Albany Avenue. Or was it when the police called her that night to ask her if she knew anything about it? Hmmmm. “I have an explanation for it, I just can’t tell you now...” Yup, 2 peas in the pod.

From the Courant:
“Ford, the property owner, said he first met Dulos in 2010 when he bought the property. He hired him to do the pipe work in 2017 on a recommendation from a friend. Ford said state police searched his property last June after he gave them permission. He wasn’t sure what that search entailed.”

From WTNH:
“The current owner of the Avon home, David Ford, said that Fotis had access to the Avon home from approximately January through April of 2018 to do those renovations. According to Ford, Fotis would not have had access to that home following that time — at least not with his permission. Fotis had a key to the house during the renovation, and Ford is not sure if he ever gave the key back.”

From Fox61:
“Fast forward to 2018. A water pipe broke inside David’s home and caused a flood. He showed us the damage. It’s stripped to the studs. David hired Fotis’ construction company the ForeGroup to do the demolition. FOX61 obtained this copy of the building permit from Avon. “My caretaker said here’s a guy that builds homes he used to live in the house,” said Ford.
2019 now, after Jennifer goes missing. Police give David a call and ask to look around his property. David said, “No...you are not just going to look around my house what are you going to look around for? They said well this is concerning the missing Jennifer Dulos. I said do whatever you need to do no problem.”

David said he met Jennifer but couldn’t sense any tension in her personal life. “She seemed like a nice lady. A nice mom trying to raise a family.“ His most extensive interaction with Fotis Dulos came following a day of tubing with his son on the Farmington River. “Ended up at the water ski place. He came by and saw us and gave us a ride home. And that was maybe in 2012. He was okay,” said Ford.
...Back at Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, white vans were been parked outside all day. They don’t have license plates. Both State Police and Farmington Police say they have no knowledge of why the vans are here.”

No license plates. Hmm. Did they check the storm drains on Albany?
(jk).

Didn’t FD produce an email from Ford from 2017 or 2018 during the civil trial saying that Ford didn’t want to do business with FD/invest in FORE while FDs “ugly” divorce was going on? As part of FDs sob story about how much FORE business had suffered because of Jennifer leaving? There were 2 emails that he presented as such evidence IIRC. I believe the other one was from Giuffra.
What was the date on the email from Ford, anyone have that handy?

Late Oct 2017 IIRC?

David Ford was a lawyer, there was a complaint against him in 2001 and he lost his license in 2002. He ran a yellow page consulting business that received scrutiny from the state's AG after several complaints and he may have invested in Fore Group. He also wrote a letter in fall 2017 stating that he was no longer interested in investing in FD's next project and said he was unsure about FD/Fore Group's ability to complete large scale projects. That letter was entered as evidence in one of the civil suits, and it was written about 3 -4 months before he hired FD to demo the inside of the home on Sky View. It may be worth mentioning that David Ford was going through a messy divorce of his own and I believe the water-damaged Sky View home was a point of contention in that divorce as well.

More recently (possibly around the time that police searched the Sky View home in fall 2019) he also purchased a vacant piece of land on Ely Road, directly in between 4JX and 80MS. At the time that listing and the surrounding associated listings did not list a builder but they were being sold by a long time real estate associate of FD. In the time since FD's death the surrounding unsold listings have been updated to name one of FD's water skiing club associates as the builder for those lots.

JMO and MOO

Last edited:
Late Oct 2017 IIRC?

David Ford was a lawyer, there was a complaint against him in 2001 and he lost his license in 2002. He ran a yellow page consulting business that received scrutiny from the state's AG after several complaints and he may have invested in Fore Group. He also wrote a letter in fall 2017 stating that he was no longer interested in investing in FD's next project and said he was unsure about FD/Fore Group's ability to complete large scale projects. That letter was entered as evidence in one of the civil suits, and it was written about 3 -4 months before he hired FD to demo the inside of the home on Sky View. It may be worth mentioning that David Ford was going through a messy divorce of his own at the time and I believe the water-damaged Sky View home was a point of contention in that divorce as well.

More recently (possibly around the time that police searched the Sky View home in fall 2019) he also purchased a vacant piece of land on Ely Road, directly in between 4JX and 80MS. At the time that listing and the surrounding associated listings did not list a builder but they were being sold by a long time real estate associate of FD. In the time since FD's death the surrounding unsold listings have been updated to name one of FD's water skiing club associates as the builder for those lots.

JMO and MOO
Yes this is it, I found the email, it was from Oct 2017. Actually that one was a letter on Ford’s letterhead. Then there is an email from October 2018 from Ford thanking FD for returning the deposit.
The other email was from Steffen Reich not Giuffria, I stand corrected (too many f”s in this f’d up saga. Including Fotis and Fore as well).

The timing is off with DFs story to the media today, something doesn’t quite smell right here. So when the pipes burst he was referred to FD by a friend to get them fixed, he tells the media today.
But as on the record in the civil trial, he had already been talking with FD about investing in the next big FORE project and withdrawing due to the nature of FDs big divorce and on his letterhead too. And then paying FD to fix his pipes but then FD returns his deposit after that in October 2018. Money flowing all directions.
And we know that DF lost his license for forging his wife’s signature on divorce papers in the past, this was in the news in 2001 or so. And like nearly all of FDs associates. Involved in a costly high profile divorce.
And maybe FD had a key to his unoccupied house where FD had lived before and thus knew well. And that house shares the same cell tower as 4JC so pings that seem like FD was at 4JC might have been at 44 Sky View.

Makes you go hmmm.

MOO.

Last edited:
Yes, very odd. And supposedly the most they ever interacted was a ride home from tubing down the Farmington River even though it seems to be in writing that David Ford almost invested almost 2.6 million in Fore Group... Glad I'm not the only one who smelled something fishy there. Strange that he was referred to as an attorney in the news and not in the past tense. I hope his statements are being fact checked because of his history of perjury, larceny and altering court records.

JMO

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

UGH! Well, hopefully MT will run out of 20-year-old pictures and brag things for her new Spanish speaking IG account....complete with an attempted Google translate function. (For her or the reader???)

Hope the new attorney in charge will speak with the judge about her "relaxed" home confinement antics, too.

We won't forget....Justice for Jennifer is simply delayed...I hope. Perhaps the respite is good for her family too as they continue to heal and cope with a new normal...whatever that may be. The whirlwind the children have faced in the last 12 months is unfathomable.

Sending good thoughts and prayers to all those who loved/love JFD during this upcoming Memorial Day weekend.

This is so beautifully said. Thank you. No, we will NOT forget. MOO.

Ah, MT wants to be in the news, too.....The English translation from her nifty new attorney:

Many things about me – some kind; some cruel. I was advised by my
Lawyers to remain quiet and rely on the justice system, which is
Very frustrating for me because there is a lot I would wish to say.
It has been nearly a year since I first heard about the disappearance
Of Jennifer Dulos. As a mother, I am saddened for the loss that these
Five children have suffered, being left without both parents in such
A short period of time.
But despite the way I have been treated by the police, I know nothing
About Jennifer Dulos’ whereabouts or what may have happened to
Her. I know that under American law, I don’t have to prove my
Innocence, but actually to me it feels that way, during all this time
While under public scrutiny.
To those who are quick to judge people they do not know, let me say
This: it is possible to misjudge others. Whether or not Fotis Dulos
Was capable of doing the things the police and prosecutors accused
Him of doing, I do not know. But based on what I have learned in the
Last year, I think it was a mistake to have trusted him.

Michelle Troconis releases statement regarding case of missing mom, Jennifer Dulos

Oh, MY GOD. In my opinion only, of course, this phrasing and word choice is what people TRY when they want to pretend their language skills are poorer than they are—but mostly that’s kids playing or in stereotypical movies. Oh, I cannot wait until the prosecution brings in linguistic experts to review this! Does she not realize that there are MANY samples of her speech, language use, and writing all over this world? They can’t scrub them all—and let me just say that she rather failed to show her concern for JD and those poor kids when she blatantly ran around with FD, went on the trash-can run with FD, had the interlude in the driveway the day FD and MT were trying to keep the former employee’s truck. The court records tell quite another story, in MOO, naturally. MOO.

Let's see....

Oh, you did such a great job here! I’m so sorry I read from newest first or I’d have known you covered this 10000 better than I did! We will not forget! I cannot believe the gall...or, actually, I can. MOO.

View attachment 247754
from wtnh.com

Maybe we'll get to see more piccies like this, and leave that poor horse in peace???

JMHO YMMV LRR

Indeed! Yes, seriously, that horse’s expression, distance from her, and eyes said so much in MOO, of course. If any of my horses ever looked at me that way, I’d be thinking hard about why the horse was so wary of me. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009