Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted her to have just walked away. To be alive and well, and to be in touch with her girls on the sly. Like I had said in my first ever post on here...just speculation from an overactive imagination. Oh well, sadly, the outcome looks to be much grimmer. :(

Does anyone really think the timeline works here? Just not seeing anyone stupid enough to do this AFTER Mother’s Day. I might be able to get behind a May 8 or May 9 date, but there’s a lot of empty space in the West to hid a body. Why would anybody put it in a place that could only be associated with him?

Moronity. Narcissism (extreme). Sociopath (has all of Cluster B). Never gets caught for things. Hasn't been caught for wrong-doing, although doing plenty wrong, since childhood.

Leads to super over-confidence. It's said all the time, but antisocial types/narcissists think they are truly smarter than everyone else in every dimension. They are never wrong. Women see them as confident, protective and clever. Until, one day, they are not.

According to the interview on Gray Hughes's show, BM has a temper that's not always under control and has appeared in public places and while at work. That alone shows a definite lack of boundaries and an ungovernable temperament. It seems to be true, since BM was charged for it. I trusted the man who was interviewed. Anger and rage make even good people act out in ways that may be illegal (although many of those are actual self-defense carried a bit too far or a lot too far). IME, if two people are quarreling and both are used to "being in each others' faces" they can really get into states where...no rational thinking is detected.

Whoever put Suzanne's body there...did a bit of reflection and planning and decided they couldn't find a space in nature that would work. Perps tend to go where they are familiar. If one is only familiar with areas accessed from parking lots in Colorado, they wouldn't have a clue how to have a body be unfound in the wilderness (lots of scavenger birds in Colorado, they usually get there first - an outdoorsy type person would know this).

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> Who was the last person to lay eyes on her and when?
I haven't been following the case, but presumably she was self-isolating and was not out meeting friends. LE asked for video footage back to May 8. Even then, what evidence was that based on? If it was a voice or video call to outsider that date would be firm. If based on texts or possibly an unreliable witness, then might not be so solid.

Mother's Day was, of course, when her children would expect to speak and probably video chat and knew she wouldn't miss it.

As far as I know Gray Hughes on Youtube is an OK source on WS isn't he??
He's just going live right now but I have NO idea if he will be discussing Suzanne Morphew (though it does mention her name in the title)
But incase anyone wants to listen thought I'd let you know :)
Not sure if I'm allowed to share link to this, but it's prettty easy to search it

I haven't been following the case, but presumably she was self-isolating and was not out meeting friends. LE asked for video footage back to May 8. Even then, what evidence was that based on? If it was a voice or video call to outsider that date would be firm. If based on texts or possibly an unreliable witness, then might not be so solid.

Mother's Day was, of course, when her children would expect to speak and probably video chat and knew she wouldn't miss it.
Thank you.

As far as I know Gray Hughes on Youtube is an OK source on WS isn't he??
He's just going live right now but I have NO idea if he will be discussing Suzanne Morphew (though it does mention her name in the title)
But incase anyone wants to listen thought I'd let you know :)
Not sure if I'm allowed to share link to this, but it's prettty easy to search it[/QUO

OOPS I thought you meant LE was going to talk now. I'm so shook up on what I found out on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member