Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay folks ... Tricia just called, and here's what she has to say.

We can't control the rumor mill nor can we confirm what is being said in those rumors. However, it's out there that a body has been found, there is talk of a mistress and barry has been arrested.

You may speculate on those rumors but please do not add to the rumor mill by adding more rumor.

Possible scenario.

Barry had affair.
Suzanne confronted him once girls were away.
Barry admitted.
Suzanne said she wanted a divorce.
Barry couldn't accept that.
He killed her.
He used what he had available to try to cover it up.
But got caught. Of course.
Tried to save himself by spilling location details.

MOO

Guys, it doesn’t matter if the YT links are the Queen of Sheba, if it’s not approved it’s not approved so I see no reason to keep talking about it. Jmo. Call me party pooper & mod-wanna be I don’t care/ just want this thread to stay open.

Well, I take a little nap, all Heck breaks loose on this case, and I am now 19 pages behind......I am just gonna start reading right here.........o_O......Who all did it ????.....moo

Well, sleepyhead, make a cup of coffee...we got word of a search a couple miles from the Morphew home. The gimme page switched beneficiaries, and now there are FBI picking through a concrete pad in someone's yard.

Okay folks ... Tricia just called, and here's what she has to say.

We can't control the rumor mill nor can we confirm what is being said in those rumors. However, it's out there that a body has been found, there is talk of a mistress and barry has been arrested.

You may speculate on those rumors but please do not add to the rumor mill by adding more rumor.

Oh, well in that case :D

ETA: Yeah we call her “side piece”

BBM:

It is. Incredibly sad.

And what takes it to an almost incomprehensibly horrific level is that apparently, if what I've seen is correct, SM has bravely battled and beaten cancer not just once, but twice.

For someone to fight such a dangerous unseen enemy and emerge victorious, only to then be betrayed and savagely murdered by another, is unspeakably cruel.

SM fought for her life, only to have it stolen from her in the end, anyway.

It's truly awful.

I'm so sorry, Suzanne.

"May justice roll down like waters."

JMO.

I have never followed a case so closely and I have to say to my fellow websleuthers, It is so amazing going through this with all of you. Great insight and such remarkable people here. The rules are great and very impressed by the moderators and how well they handle the many active posters. Thank you! Praying for Suzanne's poor girls :(
Welcome to Websleuths! Thanks for joining us. :)

Photo from tweet
@BoatyMcboatface :)

In pic of LE at concrete, what's behind navy-shirted FBI agent in middle of image?
To me looks like a garage door. If so concrete was pretty close to that house.
Soooooooo--------- Driveway? Patio? or __?

221327-aa7f6af6cd327a3da3c671d43351ac74.jpg

Pic from twitter & this post--->https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/07718b03-f4d5-4a5f-89e4-ffe57b419478-jpeg.248003/

Last edited:
Well we all have our initial gut instincts about cases like this from years of following way too many of them. Then we try to be fair, try to think outside the box, and in the end our guts are usually right, sadly. Very sadly.

My heart and prayers go out to Suzanne’s daughters and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire