Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ick Sallinger‏ @ricksallinger
FBI Evidence response team searching for missing Suzanne Morfew outside Salida. Been here all day.

EYpqe0aXQAAFBYw.jpg

2:08 PM - 22 May 2020

T
BBM:

It is. Incredibly sad.

And what takes it to an almost incomprehensibly horrific level is that apparently, if what I've seen is correct, SM has bravely battled and beaten cancer not just once, but twice.

For someone to fight such a dangerous unseen enemy and emerge victorious, only to then be betrayed and savagely murdered by another, is unspeakably cruel.

SM fought for her life, only to have it stolen from her in the end, anyway.

It's truly awful.

I'm so sorry, Suzanne.

"May justice roll down like waters."

JMO.
Here you are! Been waiting for you to post. You always seem to call them GK. I sure thought this guy would be innocent.
I give up on people!

Okay folks ... Tricia just called, and here's what she has to say.

We can't control the rumor mill nor can we confirm what is being said in those rumors. However, it's out there that a body has been found, there is talk of a mistress and barry has been arrested.

You may speculate on those rumors but please do not add to the rumor mill by adding more rumor.

OMG!

I haven't been following the case, but presumably she was self-isolating and was not out meeting friends. LE asked for video footage back to May 8. Even then, what evidence was that based on? If it was a voice or video call to outsider that date would be firm. If based on texts or possibly an unreliable witness, then might not be so solid.

Mother's Day was, of course, when her children would expect to speak and probably video chat and knew she wouldn't miss it.
I also have been self isolating. But people have seen me.

Jeez...how are they allowing that?

I mean, I feel worse than a rubber necker watching that, especially after talking about Jessica’s remains being shown live on the helicopter coverage, but man, I can’t believe LE is allowing that...not just for “remains”, but..admittedly watching the video though, man.
OMG, they are sifting soil?

Bringing this forward / BBM:

“CrimeOnline reached Chaffee County Fire Chief Robert Bertram, who confirmed that Barry Morphew is one of about 40 volunteer firefighters in the county. Asked if he had any information about a possible training that Morphew had attended on May 10, Bertram said it was the first he’d heard of it.

“Due to [the coronavirus pandemic], our firefighters have not been attending any trainings sponsored by us,” Bertram said, adding that sometimes firefighters will pay for training courses on their own. The fire chief said he had heard, rather, that Morphew had been working a landscaping job in Denver on May 10.”

Pacing around, staring out windows’: Chaffee County Fire Chief addresses questions about missing Suzanne Morphew’s husband Barry Morphew

-so maybe the above bbm is partially correct, excluding the “Denver” part-or did he do both?

Bingo!

Or as @Warwick would say, BAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members