OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered who stayed with the babies that night. It also made me think that’s why he is so angry and vocal because he really wasn’t there and remember they said there was no dna evidence against him
I think it was a granny that stayed with the little ones the night of massacre. A matter of all hands on deck IMO.

I think it was a granny that stayed with the little ones the night of massacre. A matter of all hands on deck IMO.
Well if it was Fred they are in luck. I don't believe she will reveal what was discussed by the Wagner 4 at her house nor would she divulge that she was babysitting that night if she was.

In fact she said something peculiar quote:

"None of us (or them) were anywhere near there (Rhodens properties) that night."

How would she know?

Now if Rita babysat then they might have a dangerous problem. Rita said in court she basically doesn't want to lie anymore.

Last edited:
Well if it was Fred they are in luck. I don't believe she will reveal what was discussed by the Wagner 4 at her house nor would she divulge that she was babysitting that night if she was.

In fact she said something peculiar quote:

"None of us (or them) were anywhere near there (Rhodens properties) that night."

How would she know?

Now if Rita babysat then they might have a dangerous problem. Rita said in court she basically doesn't want to lie anymore.
Good points. I believe Fred is in a lot deeper that Rita.

Good points. I believe Fred is in a lot deeper that Rita.
Yes because Rita did not sign the custody documents. If she was more deeply involved she would have signed her own signature. If Angie asked her she apparently said no, or Angie did not even tell her and signed her name behind her back.

Fred is more deeply involved as can be clearly seen by the fact she hosted the Wagners in her house (to get away from bugs in their own houses?)
and was present when they felt free to discuss diabolical plans in front of her. Mayhem and madness discussed right in her own home served with "pie and coffee."

"Pass the cream, now what are we going to do to DeWine?"

Opinion

Yes because Rita did not sign the custody documents. If she was more deeply involved she would have signed her own signature. If Angie asked her she apparently said no, or Angie did not even tell her and signed her name behind her back.

Fred is more deeply involved as can be clearly seen by the fact she hosted the Wagners in her house (to get away from bugs in their own houses?)
and was present when they felt free to discuss diabolical plans in front of her. Mayhem and madness discussed right in her own home served with "pie and coffee."

"Pass the cream, now what are we going to do to DeWine?"

Opinion
Fred = cold, calculating, powerful, in control
Rita = weak, easily intimidated, a follower
Moo.....

Fred = cold, calculating, powerful, in control
Rita = weak, easily intimidated, a follower
Moo.....
Yes and how can you tell this about Rita?

Because Angela got her mom to literally sit on house arrest for a year! Angela had control over not only her husband, sons and grandkids, but also her own mother.

Think about it. How have people felt being stuck at home for a couple of months recently?
I mean some people are stir crazy being at home so much. Now imagine Rita being stuck at her mom's for an entire year.
house-arrest.jpg

Her lawyer filed a motion asking if she could at least go back to her own house to feed her animals, and she was denied even that - her son fed her animals. It's just that house arrest is 10 X' s harder than we can imagine, me included, yet Rita sat it out for AN ENTIRE YEAR because Angie pressured/manipulated her into it.

I am trying to find this, where Canepa says in court - basically along the lines - that Angie wanted Rita to take the blame for signing the documents because it would "go better" for her (Angela) if she wasn't seen to be involved with the custody fraud.

I know Canepa said something like this in court. I will look for it if anyone wants me to.....2 Cents.....

Last edited:
Yes and how can you tell this about Rita?

Because Angela got her mom to literally sit on house arrest for a year! Angela had control over not only her husband, sons and grandkids, but also her own mother.

Think about it. How have people felt being stuck at home for a couple of months recently?
I mean some people are stir crazy being at home so much. Now imagine Rita being stuck at her mom's for an entire year.
house-arrest.jpg

Her lawyer filed a motion asking if she could at least go back to her own house to feed her animals, and she was denied even that - her son fed her animals. It's just that house arrest is 10 X' s harder than we can imagine, me included, yet Rita sat it out for AN ENTIRE YEAR because Angie pressured/manipulated her into it.

I am trying to find this, where Canepa says in court - basically along the lines - that Angie wanted Rita to take the blame for signing the documents because it would "go better" for her (Angela) if she wasn't seen to be involved with the custody fraud.

I know Canepa said something like this in court. I will look for it if anyone wants me to.....2 Cents.....
YES! This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reporter:
Asks if there was any evidence left at the scene...

DeWine:
" Well there was some forensic evidence at the scene."

Humm.....
Wasn't it GR'Ss dad who said there were cartridges found? I know he mentioned his son was shot by two different caliber guns but did he actually mention the cartridges being there? It's been so long I'm forgetting things.

theforgottenActive Member
Some (pastor and Dana's BFF)think the family was stalked!

Apr 24, 2016

This was a post in #1 thread it was talking about Dana Rhoden knew that the family was being watched she talked about it to her friends and pastor, I’ve been researching the old threads I can’t find it but does anyone of you remember about Dana Rhoden was supposed to have caught Jake Wagners
watching her? She told her friend at work that JW followed her to work and back home a few times. I can’t find it now. So count this as IMO

Apr 24, 2016

This was a post in #1 thread it was talking about Dana Rhoden knew that the family was being watched she talked about it to her friends and pastor, I’ve been researching the old threads I can’t find it but does anyone of you remember about Dana Rhoden was supposed to have caught Jake Wagners
watching her? She told her friend at work that JW followed her to work and back home a few times. I can’t find it now. So count this as IMO
I do have a screenshot saved of a Fb post by the friend. She stated that Dana was afraid because a car was following her. I haven’t posted in awhile, so I don’t know if I’m allowed to post that here. IMO

Apr 24, 2016

IIRC, CR2 observed the W's watching the R property shortly before the murders. IIRC, the R's thought that he had to be wrong and that it wasn't actually the W's and they thought that it had to have been someone else.

The R's did know that they were being stalked. jmo

jmo

Wasn't it GR'Ss dad who said there were cartridges found? I know he mentioned his son was shot by two different caliber guns but did he actually mention the cartridges being there? It's been so long I'm forgetting things.
From Betty P, Nov 12 2019 (click on date to see post)

"I've wondered about that and wouldn't be surprised if the casings LE found came from the W's guns. In the interviews linked above, Gary's dad said LE told him about the casings in the context of them belonging to the killers. His interview was several days after the murders, so LE would have had time to do some kind of testing to confirm that. "

Gary's dad said Gary was shot with larger caliber bullets.

I do have a screenshot saved of a Fb post by the friend. She stated that Dana was afraid because a car was following her. I haven’t posted in awhile, so I don’t know if I’m allowed to post that here. IMO

It's interesting information, but no, we're not allowed to post FB rumors here. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow