GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

"These two children are still missing. Please continue to share these posts and get the word out. Help us find Miracle and Tony Crook.
Tulsa Police Dive team is searching ponds surrounding the apartment complexes where these two children were last seen.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of these children please contact (918) 596-9222."

99014097_10157307272608663_2203865964322226176_n.jpg

Tulsa Police Department

ation Physical Description Address
Name: WILLIS, DONISHA Gender: F
Race: B HOMELESS
DLM: 1227780 Height: 5' 01"
Weight: 175 HOMELESS OK
Hair: BLK
Eyes: BRO

Arrest Information

Arrest Date Arrest Time Arrested By Booking Date Booking Time Release Date Release Time
5/22/2020 10:20 PM TPD / SANCHEZ 5/23/2020 7:01 AM

Offenses

Description Case # Court Date Bond Type Bond Amt Disposition
A&B ON POLICE OFFICER AFCF 06/02/2020 Surety Bond $10,000.00
CHILD NEGLECT AFCF 06/02/2020 SURETY BOND $5,000.00
Booking Index - Inmate Information Center
I think this is her, not sure why they list her as homeless though
When reading the charges she was also charged with assault and battery on a police officer. She’s special isn’t she?

Last edited:
Makes me so angry these so called ‘mothers’. I hope they are found safe.

I think the kids are closer to 4 years and 2 years old going by my sleuthing and can confirm that is the case as MSN now reporting. Wow you wonder who gave the ages!

Last edited:

The detective has said the children have not been seen since the surveillance camera at 8am on Friday. He also stated they are either dead or with someone who is unaware that they are missing. Another news report stated that the mother does not have custody, their grandfather was at her house (mother’s father) with the children and he left the kids after an argument with the mother and when he returned Friday night the kids were no where to be found. Wow. Grave situation, especially since the apartments they live at is parallel with water...

passed out on the couch? Why? Drugs?

Wait! Imagine being the single parent of 2 children in diapers! Yeah, sounds like passed out on the couch to me....

BTW not making excuses for Ms. Willis, if she was my neighbor I would gladly have watched those two for a while.

LE states she is experiencing homelessness, guess she was attempting to couch-surf with the two little ones?

Glad I didn't have to play this Game of Life with the hand she was dealt and praying for a swift healthy outcome for all involved!

JMHO YMMV LRR

Wait! Imagine being the single parent of 2 children in diapers! Yeah, sounds like passed out on the couch to me....

BTW not making excuses for Ms. Willis, if she was my neighbor I would gladly have watched those two for a while.

LE states she is experiencing homelessness, guess she was attempting to couch-surf with the two little ones?

Glad I didn't have to play this Game of Life with the hand she was dealt and praying for a swift healthy outcome for all involved!

JMHO YMMV LRR

The ‘mother’ does not have custody of the kids. Sounds like she was having them for the day and when the grandparents (whom do have custody) came by on the Friday night to collect the kids they were nowhere to be found. So yeah, I am blaming the mother as if it’s her only day to see her kids you sure as hell aren’t sleeping, passed out on the couch....

The ‘mother’ does not have custody of the kids. Sounds like she was having them for the day and when the grandparents (whom do have custody) came by on the Friday night to collect the kids they were no-where to be found. So yeah, I am blaming the mother as if it’s her only day to see her kids you sure as hell aren’t sleeping, passed out on the couch....

Yes, the officer speaking in the video provides the information that Donisha Willis does not have custody of the children & states that she "should not" have had them with her on Friday.

That's important additional information.

I still stand in awe of any parent who passed two months of shelter-at-home with 2 toddlers and pray for a swift & healthy resolution.

JMHO YMMV

As do I but that is not the case here sadly. She is clearly just an un-fit mother unable to look after her kids for a day, let alone any period of time.

And yes - I am sure the grandparents are feeling the absolute guilt of leaving those babies, it is them I feel the most sorry for!

I have a special needs 3 year old AND work full time 6 days a week and I have NEVER passed out on the couch leaving my son unattended, OR lost my son, so.....

Exactly, you nap when they nap and you get up when they do. The fact that she is quoted saying to LE that she doesn’t care where they are as they don’t matter doesn’t leave much to the imagination in determining what kind of ‘mother’ she is.

The ‘mother’ does not have custody of the kids. Sounds like she was having them for the day and when the grandparents (whom do have custody) came by on the Friday night to collect the kids they were nowhere to be found. So yeah, I am blaming the mother as if it’s her only day to see her kids you sure as hell aren’t sleeping, passed out on the couch....
Who's home was she in at this time? I read it as if the grandparents live there, she was visiting her kids since they have custody and grandfather had an argument and left until that evening. I very well could be reading this wrong. IMO

Who's home was she in at this time? I read it as if the grandparents live there, she was visiting her kids since they have custody and grandfather had an argument and left until that evening. I very well could be reading this wrong. IMO

Ah maybe that explains why she is listed as homeless if she was only visiting. She wasn’t meant to have the kids in her care full - stop so it begs the question of the whole family dynamics making that error of judgement!

The detective has said the children have not been seen since the surveillance camera at 8am on Friday. He also stated they are either dead or with someone who is unaware that they are missing. Another news report stated that the mother does not have custody, their grandfather was at her house (mother’s father) with the children and he left the kids after an argument with the mother and when he returned Friday night the kids were no where to be found. Wow. Grave situation, especially since the apartments they live at is parallel with water...

Wow. The detective says they are dead (bold, sad statement) or with someone who is unaware they are missing. I wonder if they have any idea who she might've passed them off to.

In the surveillance picture of the two kids, the girl looks like she has a candy bar or a cell phone in her hand. Can anyone tell which? I am hoping it's a phone and it's movements through the day can be tracked. I doubt it's still with the girl, but it might yield clues.

Wow. The detective says they are dead (bold, sad statement) or with someone who is unaware they are missing. I wonder if they have any idea who she might've passed them off to.

In the surveillance picture of the two kids, the girl looks like she has a candy bar or a cell phone in her hand. Can anyone tell which? I am hoping it's a phone and it's movements through the day can be tracked. I doubt it's still with the girl, but it might yield clues.
Definitely a candy bar i blew the picture up to make sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back