Found Deceased OH - Cameron Walters, 5, Mineral Springs Campground, Peebles, 25 May 2020

As an RV’r 6 months out of the year I’m all too familiar with some of these parks and how sketchy they can be but I’m a realist and we all know how this will most likely go. What a sweet cutie pie he is.
Oh let's hope a bear keeps him warm, yes?

Looking at this little guy- it's his blonde hair and smile- I am just thinking of darling Deorr Kunz. At least this place isn't remote like where Deorr went missing, but still, it's giving me the chills.

Oh let's hope a bear keeps him warm, yes?

Looking at this little guy- it's his blonde hair and smile- I am just thinking of darling Deorr Kunz. At least this place isn't remote like where Deorr went missing, but still, it's giving me the chills.
That’s exactly what it reminds me of. I hope it’s a feel good story in the morning. Sweet boy please be okay..

There seems to be lots of water around!!! I saw him missing because his mom posted on a Facebook group. They seemed to be really just out there enjoying family summer camping activities, fishing, swimming, tic tac toe. This poor child.... i hope he's found soon! I cannot imagine!!

That’s exactly what it reminds me of. I hope it’s a feel good story in the morning. Sweet boy please be okay..

I hope so, too. Please let us wake up to wonderful news in the morning!

There seems to be lots of water around!!! I saw him missing because his mom posted on a Facebook group. They seemed to be really just out there enjoying family summer camping activities, fishing, swimming, tic tac toe. This poor child.... i hope he's found soon! I cannot imagine!!

How heartbreaking! It can be so easy to lose a little guy like that- turn your head for 30 seconds to help another child tie their shoe, and off they go!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back