Dog the Bounty Hunter Star Beth Chapman Dies at 51

Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman Hospitalized Nearly 3 Months After Wife's Death

PEOPLE confirms that the Dog’s Most Wanted star has been hospitalized for a heart issue.

“I can confirm Dog is under doctor’s care and is resting comfortably,” his rep says in a statement. “Thank you for all of your well wishes — keep ’em coming.”

Chapman, 66, was taken to a hospital in Colorado on Saturday after feeling a pain in his chest, according to TMZ. Doctors are still trying to determine what exactly happened to the reality star and if he will need to undergo corrective surgery, the site reports

Duane Chapman back home after medical scare - CNN

"Dog is back at home and resting comfortably," a representative for Chapman told CNN in a statement. "He is overwhelmed by the support of fans and friends from around the world, and is deeply touched by the outpouring of prayers, love, and encouragement."

On Monday, Chapman's representative confirmed the "Dog's Most Wanted" star was under a doctor's care and resting, following reports he'd experienced a heart-related emergency.
The representative declined to clarify the nature of Chapman's medical issue.

The statement added that Chapman is "is following doctor's orders and taking time to heal."

Dog the Bounty Hunter Contemplates Suicide After Wife Beth's Death on Dog's Most Wanted Finale

In Wednesday night’s finale of WGN’s Dog’s Most Wanted, Duane, 66, becomes overcome with grief hours after Beth’s death — and he begins to contemplate suicide.

“I’ve only been alone as I showered and I had to run out without a towel, because I can’t be alone right now,” Duane told the camera during the final episode. “That’s when I start thinking about things. And I lay down to take a nap, and I reached over to touch something, and it was the freaking dog. I don’t realize yet psychologically that she’s gone gone and I’ll never, ever see her. I don’t realize that.”

“I just hope that I don’t live very much longer without her, because now she made the first step, she’s through the gate,” he added. “She paved a way for me. I want to take a g– d— pain pill so bad. I feel like if I did something to myself right now and passed away suicidal and I got to heaven and was like, ‘Hi honey,’ and would she go, ‘You d— a–, why would you do that?’ Or would she go, ‘Wow, you’re here.’ I’ll be like ‘Of course I’m here. You left me. I’m here.’ So, am I obligated to do that?”

Beth, who was diagnosed with stage II throat cancer in September 2017, died on June 26 at the age of 51.

Three months after Beth’s passing, Duane learned he was suffering from a pulmonary embolism in the heart — a “life-threatening” condition in which one or more arteries has been blocked by blood — during an episode of The Dr. Oz Show.

Dog the Bounty Hunter Contemplates Suicide After Wife Beth's Death on Dog's Most Wanted Finale

In Wednesday night’s finale of WGN’s Dog’s Most Wanted, Duane, 66, becomes overcome with grief hours after Beth’s death — and he begins to contemplate suicide.

“I’ve only been alone as I showered and I had to run out without a towel, because I can’t be alone right now,” Duane told the camera during the final episode. “That’s when I start thinking about things. And I lay down to take a nap, and I reached over to touch something, and it was the freaking dog. I don’t realize yet psychologically that she’s gone gone and I’ll never, ever see her. I don’t realize that.”

“I just hope that I don’t live very much longer without her, because now she made the first step, she’s through the gate,” he added. “She paved a way for me. I want to take a g– d— pain pill so bad. I feel like if I did something to myself right now and passed away suicidal and I got to heaven and was like, ‘Hi honey,’ and would she go, ‘You d— a–, why would you do that?’ Or would she go, ‘Wow, you’re here.’ I’ll be like ‘Of course I’m here. You left me. I’m here.’ So, am I obligated to do that?”

Beth, who was diagnosed with stage II throat cancer in September 2017, died on June 26 at the age of 51.

Three months after Beth’s passing, Duane learned he was suffering from a pulmonary embolism in the heart — a “life-threatening” condition in which one or more arteries has been blocked by blood — during an episode of The Dr. Oz Show.

so sad

Chapman — who lost wife Beth Chapman to cancer in June — and new girlfriend Moon Angell recently taped an episode of “The Dr. Oz Show,” and in a teaser clip, Chapman is heard saying, “Moon Angell, will you marry me?”

Angell and Dr. Mehmet Oz both look shocked on camera, but the teaser cuts away before fans could get her answer to the question. The interview airs on Feb. 3.

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/29/dog-the-bounty-hunter-seemingly-proposes-to-girlfriend-moon-angell/

Oh. My. I'm reading articles about this Moon Angell and Dog's daughter Lyssa doesn't seem to like her very much.

MOO but it doesn't seem like Dog is processing his grief very healthily.

Lyssa Chapman, 32, was arrested in Honolulu, Hawaii, last week and has officially been charged with two counts of harassment.

Lyssa allegedly harassed two people, a man and a woman. the woman is Lyssa's girlfriend. It is currently unclear what Lyssa's relationship is to the man she allegedly harassed. Lyssa was also initially booked for resisting arrest but was not ultimately charged with that offense.

She was released on $600 bail after her Jan. 30 arrest and is due back in court on Feb. 27.

Lyssa Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunter's daughter, charged with harassment following arrest

Lyssa-Chapman-HPD.jpg

Dog the Bounty Hunter Engaged to Girlfriend Francie Frane 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death

The Dog’s Most Wanted star and girlfriend Francie Frane are engaged, PEOPLE can confirm.

"They’re very happy and looking forward to a long life together," a rep for Duane tells PEOPLE.

Duane and Frane, who confirmed they were dating in March, told The Sun U.S. on Monday that he popped the question over the weekend in a romantic candlelit proposal at their Colorado home.

"I wasn't expecting it at all," Frane, a 51-year-old rancher from Colorado, told the outlet. "I think I had gone to pick up some food and then when I came back he had all the lights turned down with just a few lights on and a bunch of candles lit."

"So when I came in I was like, 'Wow, this is awesome,' " Frane said. "Then he said, 'Come in, sit down because I need to talk to you.' And he got down on one knee and he opened the ring box and he said, 'Will you marry me and spend the rest of our lives together?' "

The couple said they are planning on waiting until after the coronavirus lockdown to tie the knot so that all of their family members can be in attendance.

I hope Dog is making good decisions about getting engaged so soon. I too have been fighting cancer for nearly 4 years. Beth's story broke my heart. I thought they initially said it had gone away or been removed? I had chemo brain so maybe I misunderstood.

I hope Dog is making good decisions about getting engaged so soon. I too have been fighting cancer for nearly 4 years. Beth's story broke my heart. I thought they initially said it had gone away or been removed? I had chemo brain so maybe I misunderstood.

Wish you all the best, Kennedy Jo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back