Found Deceased OH - Cameron Walters, 5, Mineral Springs Campground, Peebles, 25 May 2020

About 50 people are back out looking for a missing 5-year-old boy in Adams County Tuesday. Cameron Walters hasn't been seen since around 5 p.m. Monday.
There will be another active search later this afternoon.

"Cameron was last seen swimming around the boat dock, but his family says he can not swim. He was also seen running around the campsite, as well"

[bbm]

huh??

Been busy all day but was hoping when I checked in that little Cameron would have been found. All that water makes me nervous and the quote that he was "seen swimming" despite the fact that his family says he can't swim is unsettling.

When my kids were small, I remember reading that drowning is silent and it stuck with me ever since. Drowning is typically shown on tv/movies with flailing arms, etc. but the reality is that drowning can be silent and could go unnoticed.

Praying for a positive outcome for Cameron! What a nightmare for this family.

I'm not liking the 'seen swimming'. Maybe another child has been mistaken for him. Hopefully that's the case and he's found before dark.
I'm worried that kids are claiming they saw him in the campground, on land, because they are afraid to admit they were in the water with him and didn't notice him missing.

Total speculation - I don't know who is saying he was seen in the campground area.

jmo

This is not looking good.:( Its like 90 degrees.Poor lil guy must be so thirsty.Hes been missing for 24 hrs. now and who knows the last time he had something to drink before he went missing.I hope they find him very soon or it may be too late. :(

Tessa DiTirro on Twitter

Adams County deputies say there’s been a MAJOR development in the search for missing 5-year-old Cameron Walters. They would not confirm yet what this development is is. The sheriff should be here to update us in minutes @Local12
Praying that this new development is not bad!!! Please God let this boy be alive and unharmed. In Jesus name, please!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suvendudash
Back