Bizarre Sex Tape Spurs Criminal Investigation

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/spotlight/news-article.aspx?storyid=88253
While Clay County officers investigated, Jane gave them a video tape. Its contents shocked detectives. A police report says the video shows Jane and her husband torturing a live frog, two live chameleons, and a live parakeet -- all for sexual gratification.

Detective Robert Smith of the Bradford County Sheriff's Office said, "On three of the animals, they were nailed to a board while they were still alive. Prior to the killing animal, they would poke the animal with different sharp objects."

The report says the couple slowly beheaded the animals with large knives.

The report also says "the bird can be heard crying from the pain" as the couple laughed
========\
more @ link.

Could this have eventually led to torturing human beings?

SICK SICK SICK people. I wish they could be treated the same way they treated those poor animals.

I read the article, but I don't believe it!! I just can't believe people can be so depraved...this is truly sick!! They did this for sexual gratification? How? How sure are they the children were not home? Unbelievable!!!!

I'm with you Dingo. This is just too bizarre for words. Scary that these two are parents.

An eye for an eye, lets see if they can take as good as they give.

Demented people.

WTH!!! What is wrong with these people??

I agree completely, lets nail them to boards and torture them and see who gets off on it!!

Sick and cruel!!

WTH!!! What is wrong with these people??

I agree completely, lets nail them to boards and torture them and see who gets off on it!!

Sick and cruel!!

I have seen where people have nailed their genitals on purpose - didn't understand it, but whatever floats their boat. But a chameleon? My chameleon cost me several hundred dollars, and even though he often looked me over with one eye up and one eye down, I never thought it was a come on - or an invitation for me to nail him to a board. Makes no sense. Sexually, too, lizards carry samonella and if they didn't wash their hands, perhaps they'll get super sick from their actions and nature can merit it's own justice.

I know I'm twisted, but this is not sexual, it's just plain MEAN.

I once had a lizard with tail rot and I had to amputate his tail by myself since I couldn't afford a vet bill at the time. I used a chopping knife and sobbed and cried - and was REVOLTED when the tail came off - but I had to save it's life, and it did. There was nothing, even remotely good about it - certainly not sexual and certainly nothing I would repeat except to save a life. (And I might even reconsider on that, since it was horrifying.) My kid to this day still teases me about the horrible animal like mournful sound I made when I made the cut.

These people have a wire loose.

I literally almost cried when I read this, I really really wish I didnt.

I wonder who they would have tortured next...perhaps people would have been next...thank goodness they have been caught.

Now THIS is the weirdest damn thing I've ever heard.:confused::waitasec::rolleyes:

I wonder who they would have tortured next...perhaps people would have been next...thank goodness they have been caught.

Kelly65,
That's a good point. It's a proven fact that kids/people who harm animals eventually harm humans.

OMG! :eek:

Depraved. Simple minded. Disgusting.

:eek:

Call PETA!

Then, call the looney bin!

They don't deserve to live on this Earth. I would GLADLY pull the trigger. That's the honest truth. I wouldn't feel badly, either. Don't care....they need to be gone. PERIOD.

hrm- how f*c%ed up!

I wonder if they did torture their children. Were these animals the children's pets? That's torturing the kids if they were.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/spotlight/news-article.aspx?storyid=88253
While Clay County officers investigated, Jane gave them a video tape. Its contents shocked detectives. A police report says the video shows Jane and her husband torturing a live frog, two live chameleons, and a live parakeet -- all for sexual gratification.

Detective Robert Smith of the Bradford County Sheriff's Office said, "On three of the animals, they were nailed to a board while they were still alive. Prior to the killing animal, they would poke the animal with different sharp objects."

The report says the couple slowly beheaded the animals with large knives.

The report also says "the bird can be heard crying from the pain" as the couple laughed
========\
more @ link.

Ok. Freaking, sick, nasty, depraved people! I sincerely hope that serious charges are brought forth. This is SO sick and SO disturbing!!!! What was next for 'gratification'?????????? What would they have moved onto when this wasn't enough? OMG! This disturbs me to no end!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back