GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

I did screen shots (first attempt!) to give a reference to the area where these sweet babies first went missing and to show how far apart their bodies were found. Tulsa use to have horrible flooding problems, so they built concrete channels and retention areas for when it rained. I lived in the area most my life.

At first, they searched in the pond/lake area that is to the right/east of the apartments. (See thumbnail pics 2-4). The apartments were built in 1974 and were nice back then. It is not considered a good area anymore. The pics show how large this area of water is. There have been drownings there before and an adult female drowned there in Oct. 2019. I understand why they were searching there first.

LE then found the video showing the babies walking toward a concrete channel built for flood control. The Mingo Trail is a walking trail beside it. You see this area left/west of apartments in the 2nd pic. It's a long channel with water levels that vary depending on rain.

The flood water eventually empties into nearby creeks/rivers. Tony's body was found north of this area in Bird Creek near Owasso. Precious's body was found south in the Verdigris River near Okay. Her body had to go through 1 or 2 lock and dams. The first pic shows how far apart the bodies were found.

Pictures of concrete channels
Creating Connections: Turning Flood Control Areas into Parks and Bike Routes to Schools
Thank you. I was looking at maps and was stunned at how far away Miracle was found. I'm just heartbroken for these kids.

As I lay in bed thinking about Precious and Tony and what has come of this awful and very unfortunate situation, I cannot help but think of something positive about this tragic event... at least they weren’t snatched up by a pedophile and endured a worse fate.
I’m praying that they didn’t suffer. <3 <3

As I lay in bed thinking about Precious and Tony and what has come of this awful and very unfortunate situation, I cannot help but think of something positive about this tragic event... at least they weren’t snatched up by a pedophile and endured a worse fate.
I’m praying that they didn’t suffer. <3 <3
The little girls name is Miracle

Disgusting. Disgusting. We have to do better! It is a phrase I’ve been hearing and saying in response to current events, but it applies to these situations. The same dynamic existed with Cupcake. Why can’t we do better.

Why does jail/prison allow those “coke” nails????!!!!

It’s so sad although i don’t know if I would put cupcakes family in the same league as these lot, cupcakes mother is a broken woman from what I gather.

So the babies ‘father’ is now out of prison, early release? And he has been videoed -

I have no words apart from I am lost for words...

Failed by everyone in every situation of life. Poor poor babies, raised by fools. I am 100% positive now they are in a better place having watched that.

EDITED - it turns out there was a fund set up to raise funds for the ‘father’ to pay his bond. For what it’s worth I do not believe any more money should be given to any member of this family because it will be blown on anything other than anything to do with the memory of those kids. The whole world cared more for the kids than these parents....
I could make no sense of what he was trying to get across. Bless their little hearts.

It’s so sad that we have not heard what these little angels were like on earth. I’ve not heard anyone mention what they enjoyed, what was their fav food or place to go. They appear to have just been inconveniences for the lot of them...

So the babies ‘father’ is now out of prison, early release? And he has been videoed -

I have no words apart from I am lost for words...

Failed by everyone in every situation of life. Poor poor babies, raised by fools. I am 100% positive now they are in a better place having watched that.

EDITED - it turns out there was a fund set up to raise funds for the ‘father’ to pay his bond. For what it’s worth I do not believe any more money should be given to any member of this family because it will be blown on anything other than anything to do with the memory of those kids. The whole world cared more for the kids than these parents....
He's as bad as she is- she was a good mother? Humph!

Those poor babies... i so feel for them. Dad doesn't show any type of emotions in my opinion. I recall someone saying that when they were seen on video holding hands, they were only wearing a diaper? Maybe mom said they should go swimming or something to get rid of them? Why would those sweet little babies choos to go to the creek?

I did screen shots (first attempt!) to give a reference to the area where these sweet babies first went missing and to show how far apart their bodies were found. Tulsa use to have horrible flooding problems, so they built concrete channels and retention areas for when it rained. I lived in the area most my life.
Thank you much -- this was very helpful.

I recently listened to a podcast abt how we as a society deal with a mother when something happens to her children. We immediately blame the mother and judge her. In some cultures the community asks where did we all go wrong., what can we do to bring this mother back to the right path so she can be healthy for the kids, a productive member of society etc. It is hard to think about, but it is definitely worth thinking about. I keep asking where was everybody? Not just mom, not just dad. The community already knew the children were at risk. So my question is where do we all fit into this and what can we do to prevent this from happening again? How do we step up in a mothers darkest hours, when she is not fit, be it from drugs, illness or lack of support & training-anything. I dont know the answers but I'd like to find them.
Edited to fix spelling, I womt even attempt fixing grammar

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member