Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, these audio tapes ARE part of Melanie...they are not sleuthing unnecessarily. But all these people in this room listening to these talks are believing all these visions. And they are so dangerous to me... so easy to be sucked in, so easy/
It has been taught for so long (decades, nearly 130+ years) about the tent cities, etc. that it has become a calling card of sorts.. Oh this person is talking about the visionary end times.. let's see what they have to add that we don't know.. And then they get sucked in to more fringy stuff, then possibly super dangerous stuff like Chad's nonsense.
Dreams and Visions of the Last Days, Special Edition

Yeah, it is very weird....that is the only time MG chokes up is when she talks about Lori sitting in her jail cell and not ever having what she truly wanted....not being able to “look pretty”.

No choking up about the two children who she believes are “no longer on this planet”...and the others who are no longer here.
What if? Just out of the box for a moment, what if her choking up is because she has at one time envisioned herself in that place?

I think the interviews with MG pretty much nailed everyone’s suspicions to a T. We can throw out the nonsensical theories of hiding because of fear, old debt collectors, kidnapping, etc. MG said it best when talking about how one would come forward in light of those fears, not hide. One would be looking for help, not stifling it.

I am interested in the “we” and “us” references she mentioned in the first few minutes of part 3. Also interested in the “others behind the veil”. I wish she had addressed that with more specificity. It’s easy to think it was Melani but I’m not so sure. Surprised Nate didn’t follow up on those comments because it caught my ear immediately.

Overall though, these interviews were fabulous. I think MG is still a little misplaced in her concerns and extremely gullible and out of touch with reality when all of it was going down.

All the family members who desperately want to believe in Chad and Lori have to be shaken. While they might have known what she was going to say, it’s now out there for the world to digest. I don’t care if their purposely not watching you know that neighbors, friends and colleagues will ultimately be looking at them a little different which brings its own kind of pressure.

Cheers...

And if I'm going to the campus where my friend's daughter attends, with my friend, I'm gonna say "Let's go grab your daughter for ice cream."

I know Lori can make lies seems really compelling but how'd she made these children disappear in other people's minds?? How did she erase these ideas from other people's minds? --> Tylee is on this campus and we're not saying hello??? JJ lives next door and I never see him.

How do you manipulate people so completely that they forget about your kids??

Did MG specify which of CD relatives she became very close with? I don't know if that person's name was mentioned or has been mentioned here before

I personally found part 3 disturbing in regards to how sorry she feels for lori, etc...and not about the pile of dead people. Really left a bad taste after 2 pretty good segments before. However, if that's who she is...so be it. Doesn't mean I have to like people like that though
The good part is that Lori's camp can't dismiss her as a turncoat who now hates Lori.

Some of the language almost seems callous. The real victims were often just an afterthought. It was all about the group and what they wanted.
Tammy's death was really for her own good, she had a mission to fulfill on the other side.

Had these two been allowed to continue to function freely, there is no telling who else would have died. Dangerous doctrine is an understatement.

Can I ask for opinions as to why Chad has not been arrested?

I think the interviews with MG pretty much nailed everyone’s suspicions to a T. We can throw out the nonsensical theories of hiding because of fear, old debt collectors, kidnapping, etc. MG said it best when talking about how one would come forward in light of those fears, not hide. One would be looking for help, not stifling it.

I am interested in the “we” and “us” references she mentioned in the first few minutes of part 3. Also interested in the “others behind the veil”. I wish she had addressed that with more specificity. It’s easy to think it was Melani but I’m not so sure. Surprised Nate didn’t follow up on those comments because it caught my ear immediately.

Overall though, these interviews were fabulous. I think MG is still a little misplaced in her concerns and extremely gullible and out of touch with reality when all of it was going down.

All the family members who desperately want to believe in Chad and Lori have to be shaken. While they might have known what she was going to say, it’s now out there for the world to digest. I don’t care if their purposely not watching you know that neighbors, friends and colleagues will ultimately be looking at them a little different which brings its own kind of pressure.

Cheers...

I have a feeling she's choosing her words very carefully in consideration of being on the witness stand. I wonder if certain details such as "we" and "us" need to wait for court? Jmo

Tammy's death was really for her own good, she had a mission to fulfill on the other side.

Had these two been allowed to continue to function freely, there is no telling who else would have died. Dangerous doctrine is an understatement.

Can I ask for opinions as to why Chad has not been arrested?

I personally think they're waiting on a felony offense to pin on him. Jmo

Texas: JR suspicious death.
Arizona: CV homicide; BB attempted homicide; AxC suspicious death.
Idaho: TD attempted homicide; TD suspicious death; TR and JJV missing/endangered children.
Utah: TD suspicious death (she was buried and exhumed here).

MOO.

Thank you, but note that JR was found dead in his apartment in Maricopa County, AZ.

But, I think you're right that the four states include Utah, since TD was buried and exhumed there. So, the four states are likely AZ, ID, UT, and HI (where Lori was arrested and extradited).

How bizarre is it that utah did experience an earthquake very close to when it was projected to happen and it damaged the church.
Imagine what anyone sharing his pyschosis must have been thinking at that point.
Between that and covid 19 I suspect they view these things as confirmation that its all real but maybe the degree of intensity was overstated.
I did think of that too, I actually googled to see the date March 18th. The earthquake closely coincided with the shutdowns for CV-19, so you're right.

I wonder if Chad is still entering a portal and receiving bull-crap to privately disseminate?

One of the most interesting things about Lori is that she is a very open person. Really warmly open for sure but also strangely, uncomfortably, TOO open. A lot of her life isn't pretty, and she's totally open about those things, and she laughs off those not-pretty things off. It's shocking to see someone talk about really dark things (ie: people's deaths) and laughing about it....and it's hard to know what to make of it and how to react. It's jarring and compelling at the same time.

So I guess I can see how Melanie became a boiled frog. Maybe I'm also softening to the idea that Lori became one as well. I don't know....

I want to take a hose and douse them all with a shot of really cold water.

I know this isn't anything like any of the cases I've ever followed, BUT, I don't think I've ever come across a case before with so many insiders turning truth on its face. I don't mean lying. I mean pointing out goodness and godliness in what is clearly not goodness and godliness, unless we see error as being ultimately beneficial for growth. But that is not my impression. This was loving fathers, a mother and two children being murdered, not a few lessons in false scripture. I'm a bit speechless really.

Gah!

I know, I know, others might come forward but I don't know if I can stomach more accolades, and speeches on behalf of God. Biting my tongue now. I'm probably wrong, unenlightened and angry, and deserve a telling off now.

MOO

I suppose it makes sense as part of a belief system that counts "life beyond the veil" as equivalent to life on earth, and as part of a delusional egotism that places independent agents like CV, TD, TR and JJ in the passive service of a "plan" or "mission" only fully visible to their killers.

But I'm with you. I feel like screaming "IT WAS NO ONE'S PLAN, AND CERTAINLY NOT G_D'S, FOR THESE GOOD, KIND AND INNOCENT PEOPLE TO BE MURDERED IN THE NAME OF YOUR CRAZY BELIEFS, BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO HAVE AND EAT YOUR DA*N CAKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!"

And then I walk way and try to help my kids with maths homework I don't really understand either. RIP, all you poor victims of this hellish, selfish mess, undignified by the pretense of higher spirituality. You didn't deserve this.

And I can't understand why Tylee and JJ needed to go. Why did L and C need the children wiped off the face of the earth? Why couldn't they all just carry on together? Is money the motive? If so, MG has NO place lamenting Lori's current state of affairs.
I think the pictures from Hawaii tell the story. It would be hard to live a fairy-tale life with a head-strong teenager and a special needs child, demanding so much of your time. Let alone the demands of being chosen to gather the 144,000. Which keep in mind, was supposed to occur in July 2020.

We haven't heard any revelations of the missions Tylee or JJ would go on to fulfill on the other side. But MG did share that Chad said Tammy had one. So it would make sense that the deaths of these two children were justified in the same way. MOO.

Does this mean Gibb was a "gatherer"?

New e-mails show FBI researched podcasts done by Lori Vallow

From that link.

"The topic at hand: hours of content from a podcast that gave the FBI a look into Lori’s beliefs, and one thing investigators quote the mother saying definitely stood out to them.

E-mails uncovered reveal the FBI not only did research on Lori, but also her friends, Melanie Gibb and Jason Mow.

lori-vallow-mug.jpg

Lori Vallow

Rexburg Police officials say Vallow asked Gibb to lie about the whereabouts of JJ in late November, two months after the boy and Tylee went missing.

"Lori Vallow was deeply involved in this group, and as a part of that, she would do these podcasts in conjunction with this woman, Melanie Gibb," said Rich Robertson.

Robertson, who was hired by her niece's ex-husband, Brandon Boudreaux, after he was shot at in Gilbert, started investigating Lori in October. Robertson says the podcasts Lori spoke on give the FBI insight into her beliefs.

"What were they saying at that particular time about their beliefs, their plans that might have some really important meaning now," said Rich Robertson.

Jason Mow is an author, public speaker, and a spokesperson advocating for police officers with PTSD. Mow retired from Phoenix Police in 2017 after a serious injury, and resigned from Chandler Police in 2006.

In an email between officials with Phoenix FBI on December 4, 2019, it says Lori did her first podcast exactly one year prior. According to the intelligence analyst, Mow said he met Lori at a temple, and they had an instant connection. He knew she was a gatherer and had to connect her with Gibb.

In another email, the analyst says "the twists keep coming. I’m in the middle of a podcast from December 2018, where Lori mentions how suffering leads to salvation, and that even though she doesn’t want her kids to suffer, she understands they have in order to see the light.'"

Lori's first podcast was done 11 months before she married Daybell."

So the FBI are looking at the podcasts. Very interesting.

The good part is that Lori's camp can't dismiss her as a turncoat who now hates Lori.
No doubt they will say she is untruthful, I'll be on the edge of my seat to see if they offer any comments. BTW, did Lori's family know MG would be speaking out? Just wondering if their media junket was coincidental?

MG still seems very connected to Lori, but my impression is that MG is connected with an illusion of what she thinks Lori is rather than who Lori actually is. It's like MG projects herself onto Lori and imagines convincing that projection of something. She still doesn't get that she was used by Lori as a channel through which to appear to legitimately get to Chad, used again as a tool to bypass police scrutiny (in both the purse stealing report and later after the police welfare check) and that was the full extent of her meaning to Lori. Lori doesn't have friends; she has tools and they are discarded when no longer useful.

MG mentions wanting to remind Lori in her jail cell of Lori's statement, "If Chad is satan, he's a really good one," as though MG thinks that reflection would wake Lori out of a misplaced reverie. But, IMO, Lori never meant anything by that statement except as a dismissal, like a variant of "get off my back."

MG says Lori is very passionate and really goes after what she wants. I think that is a true statement and all the woo-ha-ha, visions, veils, and end of the world nonsense was just smoke which provided cover for two horndogs to get to each other and hopefully to gain some hefty funding for future adventures as well.

How bizarre is it that utah did experience an earthquake very close to when it was projected to happen and it damaged the church.
Imagine what anyone sharing his pyschosis must have been thinking at that point.
Between that and covid 19 I suspect they view these things as confirmation that its all real but maybe the degree of intensity was overstated.
As Christians, aren’t we supposed to pray for protection from these things, not “almost” look forward to them? Just sayin’. MOO :confused:

ETA Removed previous post that hung on after posting as many seem to do.

Last edited:
So. Lori had the Daybell family over to her townhouse after Tammy's funeral. I may puke. Jmo
So then the Daybell kids aren’t even being honest about knowing who she is? :eek: There goes the whole “my dad met and married some widow in Hawaii thing”, unless Chad lied to his kids about who he was marrying. Then I have to ask how do you forgive your dad who lied and manipulated you? So maybe Chad is that good of a smooth talker.
All jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member