Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex's wife's responsibility in the group was to prepare earthquakes. She failed, so it must be partly her fault that Lori is in jail. I wonder what she's up to now?
Can you point me to where I can find more info on her. I know I read something like that, just don't remember where.

Yes, we see this all as crazy, but breaking yourself out of brainwashing is very difficult and rarely happens instantaneously. Human brains are so good at justifying our actions it's frightening. Just as any religious fanatic believes they are doing God's will, our brains contrive a scriptural basis for these things, just as @CSIDreamer pointed out their zombies is just another word for demonic possession. Some who disagree with Christianity call Jesus a zombie. And in The Book of Mormon an incapacitated drunk is murdered and justified by the scripture 1 Nephi 4:13 "Behold the Lord slayeth the wicked to bring forth his righteous purposes. It is better that one man should perish than that a nation should dwindle and perish in unbelief." Lori said she would murder Charles if he got in the way of her mission--in her mind, slaying the wicked to bring forth God's righteous purpose. The same is true with the crusades, with suicide bombers, with witch hunts, you name it. A crazy person can justify themselves with any religious beliefs, and unfortunately, setting yourself right again requires adjustments in your reality, which is an incredibly painful and ongoing process.

I think I'm one of the few who thinks CD and LVD genuinely believe what they were peddling. Or, at least, allowed themselves to believe in this fantasy they fueled in each other. I don't think it makes them insane, just believers in their own incredibly destructive religious offshoot.

All MOO.

ETA: I'm actually a little terrified by how sympathetic MG still feels towards them. But then the abused often love their abusers. I'm absolutely not trying to deflect responsibility from these people, just pointing out it's a very tangled situation.
I agree, moo. I think this is about a slippery slope, on MGs part, and where it finally clearly crossed a line in the sand was when she was requested to ‘bear false witness’. That finally gave her a clear sign that this isn’t of God. I imagine she has spent a lot of time since then examining her own path to figure out where it went astray and the anchor she found was measuring whether or not the doctrine was enhancing her family commitments, encouraging humility, and encouraging transparency. She alludes that part of the slippery slope was the allure of being ‘spiritual celebrity’ . It was this that crossed a line for April of Hawaii. I believe part of MGs motivation is to try to save the souls of the others, probably many others, that took the spiritual vanity bait.

02 - Time to Warrior Up - Find Your Closet
Our Warrior Trio, Melanie, Lori & Jason, help prepare us with more pure ways to worship and honor the meaning of Christmas and every day, through the process of sanctification. They explain what "finding your closet" means...
RS/BBM
Bwahahahaha!!! Sorry—I’m snoring out loud—the phrase “finding your closet” evokes images of Chad sitting on a toilet in a dark linen closet—ahem!—PORTAL, and trying to channel his inner visionary. Or head injury. :D. JMO

Simply put, their beliefs were a sham which vindicated their unGodly actions and behavior.

MG shared Lori thought world devastation was to occur at the end of 2019. They would never be held accountable, because what happened to Charles, Tammy, Tylee and JJ would be invisible to a world busy coping with natural disasters.
Well no wonder there were a slew of quickie marriages at the end of November!! Time was a tickin’ towards the end of 2019!!

I certainly hope that's the case.

My mind just doesn't hold on to those concerns about Melanie when I'm imagining how painful and difficult it will be for Kay and Larry to live with missing JJ and Charles for the rest of their lives. How painful and difficult for JJ; for Tylee; for Charles and for Tammy to endure what we know they must have endured. JMO
Absolute DITTO!

Me too!! It really put me off. Plus, she never uttered the words, "killed" or "murdered" in relation to the dead. They all just passed away...
Twice I heard her say “HAD to die”. REALLY REALLY grated on me!! Not ONE of these souls “HAD TO” die!! They were preyed upon and murdered in cold blood for two evil people’s own gratification!! THAT—among quite a few more “semantics” REALLY set me off in these three interviews. Grrrrrrre! MOO.

Last edited:
Regarding MG, I need to say this.

I was raised in a "holy rolling" denomination. It's very easy if you aren't mature in your faith and discernment to get swayed by every wild "new thing" that comes along.
RSBM.
The same can be said of LVD, MBP, etc. The two thoughts that kept repeating as I listened to the interviews were:
1. It IS very realistic to be TOO open minded, so much so that your brains and common sense fall out.
2. If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything. :(. JMO.

RSBM.
The same can be said of LVD, MBP, etc. The two thoughts that kept repeating as I listened to the interviews were:
1. It IS very realistic to be TOO open minded, so much so that your brains and common sense fall out.
2. If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything. :(. JMO.

So true, these people are SIMPing for validation and lose all common sense

Part 3: Melanie Gibb discusses mysterious deaths, an earthquake, confronting Chad and Lori and her message for them now | East Idaho News

Part 3 Impression:
I am not sure still what to think of Melanie Gibb. Yes, she might be telling the truth on things but, she is also protecting a lot of detail. She speaks using what I would call religious /LDS lingo to sound almost like a victim or a martyr. The part about saying people "passed away" instead of saying killed or murdered she uses several times almost trying to convince herself it wasnt that bad. I find her trying to project herself as naive when she knew full well an affair was going on. I think she still believes things Chad was promoting as "Doctrine" is real. She calls Chad a good guy and a nice man at the end...Totally my own opinion..but lets see how she is when she takes the stand against her friends.

I have just finished part 3 and there were moments when it felt like she was speaking a foreign language. MG has definitely been psychologically and spiritually brainwashed and her base was LDS which is already somewhat foreign to me. I think she is in limbo just starting to doubt her beliefs in Chad and his teachings. She seemed to say his revelation about the multiple probations is true but God didn't want everyone to know so Chad did a bad thing sharing that revelation and it lead to people "having to die". (GRRR!)
I look at MG as a cult survivor and it can take many years to regain your psychological wellbeing after extricating yourself from a cult. I think it speaks to her strength really that she said no at the point of lying for Lori about JJ. I can't stand the way she focused on Lori's suffering, (she can't look pretty in jail) and not much on the suffering of Charles, Tammy, JJ and Tylee and those that truly love them. But I think I accept that she is still extricating herself from this indoctrination and her world is still spinning. I'm glad Tammy's relative connected with MG and the more MG can connect with people outside of this toxic group the easier it will be for her to gain a sense of reality. I'm glad she has helped LE and it seems she is trying to send a signal to others still in the group so that might lead to positive things.

I have just finished part 3 and there were moments when it felt like she was speaking a foreign language. MG has definitely been psychologically and spiritually brainwashed and her base was LDS which is already somewhat foreign to me. I think she is in limbo just starting to doubt her beliefs in Chad and his teachings. She seemed to say his revelation about the multiple probations is true but God didn't want everyone to know so Chad did a bad thing sharing that revelation and it lead to people "having to die". (GRRR!)
I look at MG as a cult survivor and it can take many years to regain your psychological wellbeing after extricating yourself from a cult. I think it speaks to her strength really that she said no at the point of lying for Lori about JJ. I can't stand the way she focused on Lori's suffering, (she can't look pretty in jail) and not much on the suffering of Charles, Tammy, JJ and Tylee and those that truly love them. But I think I accept that she is still extricating herself from this indoctrination and her world is still spinning. I'm glad Tammy's relative connected with MG and the more MG can connect with people outside of this toxic group the easier it will be for her to gain a sense of reality. I'm glad she has helped LE and it seems she is trying to send a signal to others still in the group so that might lead to positive things.

Preachhhhhhh ! This was a long interview, she did seem shaken but psychologically she is a bit wacked still. I'm just surprised by all of this. LVD is screwed, CD is going to get his day in court

Tum de dum....

MG: "Right so let me just back up for a little bit to help you understand a little bit why all these people died and all these people started (sic) missing, that's kinda sloppy work, you know, it's obvious that the kids are missing so wouldn't you be concerned that people would notice? That was my thought, was like why, but the belief system was, is that she believed that there was gonna be an earthquake that was gonna hit so large in Utah that, by the end of 2019, that they wouldn't notice anything in her personal life going on. So if she were to marry Chad for example, she said that like probably a year before that, you know, so when Chad and I get married someday nobody will notice we're married because the earthquake and the differrent destruction going on..."

So MG didn't stop and think there was anything wrong with "nobody will notice". No crimes involved. Just prayer in the portal. Nevermind that Alex shot Charles.

For goodness sake.

This is probably what went down - Lori on 26th November: Alex git down to Las Vegas now and don't come back until you've done preparing that earthquake!! You too ZP! We handpicked you! Now's your time to shine.

MOO
I meant to reply to this post earlier..
We have been posting a lot about how Melanie could have been deceived and made some questionable choices and displayed poor character.. But something is seriously wrong here.
This sentence from the transcript:
".. So if she were to marry Chad for example, she said that like probably a year before that, you know, so when Chad and I get married someday nobody will notice we're married because the earthquake and the differrent destruction going on..."
So towards the end of 2018, Lori told Melanie that she and Chad would be married by the end of the following year. And no one would notice or question the sketchy way it came about. And obviously lori told her that both CV and TD would have to die in order for this to happen. And she chose not to go to the police or anyone else, but instead took Lori's side during the January purse incident? I am just.. I guess I just don't understand how Melanie is a functioning adult. This is way beyond being non-judgmental or open minded. They were openly discussing murder, months before it happened. Moo.

I didn't make much of her only getting emotional over lori and chad and not the kids or tammy or charles. To me it looked like she got teary over lori and chad because of their present tense situation, she feels like her friends are suffering in the now where as the others have passed away and are in peace. If 2 of my close friends committed these acts i would be very upset, irrespective of the acts committed they were still people i considerd friends and had formed a close bond with, no matter what happens you can't just switch of a bond and feelings that have already been established and built over time like a light switch. The idea of my best friend sitting in jail and their life being over when less than 12 months we were all happy and fine with plans of a great future. There is a different level of emotion to people we are close with than those who we are not, i don't cry when i see horrible things happen to other people in the news even though its upsetting i don't get visibly upset taking about it even though i feel like its terrible.

IIRC, apart from zombies there are also dark translated beings, like the two Rexburg detectives. There's only 50 of them worldwide.

IMO being labeled a dark spirit was just the first step in becoming a zombie.
Were there two versions of the list of dark and light people? An early 2019 one and a later November 2019 one that had the Rexburg detectives on it? It would be interesting to compare them to see how someone changed in the eyes of Chad and Lori.

I meant to reply to this post earlier..
We have been posting a lot about how Melanie could have been deceived and made some questionable choices and displayed poor character.. But something is seriously wrong here.
This sentence from the transcript:
".. So if she were to marry Chad for example, she said that like probably a year before that, you know, so when Chad and I get married someday nobody will notice we're married because the earthquake and the differrent destruction going on..."
So towards the end of 2018, Lori told Melanie that she and Chad would be married by the end of the following year. And no one would notice or question the sketchy way it came about. And obviously lori told her that both CV and TD would have to die in order for this to happen. And she chose not to go to the police or anyone else, but instead took Lori's side during the January purse incident? I am just.. I guess I just don't understand how Melanie is a functioning adult. This is way beyond being non-judgmental or open minded. They were openly discussing murder, months before it happened. Moo.
I agree, I don't understand her support of Lori and Chad at this point. Did she know about the list of light and dark people at that time and the belief CV had been taken over by Ned Snyder? If so why did she not share that info. Also, when she learned CV had been shot, did alarm bells not go off immediately? Then 3 months later with both the attempt on Brandon and Tammy, and then Tammy's death?

i am getting angrier and angrier too. I get it. But I keep trying to think of who is she truly trying to influence.
1. People who believed Chad, who must change their minds.
2. Lori who Melanie loved, and who Melanie hopes will repent.

ThatsOK, for what it is worth.
But doesn't cut it for all the truth that is out there, and she knows more about.
I am getting the thought that this will just end up as material for another book and podcast or series of books and podcasts for MG. Sort of "my best friend was a SK" type of thing and how I overcame the repercussions.

He looked way more heroic if he was a widow that tragically lost his wife of many years. He possibly liked being admired and thought himself spiritually superior. Also...the money. Divorce would have been messy and costly with the debts and dividing of assets and possibly spousal support. Life insurance would be a financial windfall that came along with lots of sympathy for the loss. MOO
Plus, he had prophesied that she would die. That was one that came true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong