Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel so awful that this poor woman has not been found yet. I just get this awful feeling that she never will be, either. I won't say my thoughts about what I think that jerk did to her, but let's just say it's in the same ball park as Patrick Frazee, only a different method.

My thoughts and prayers are with her children and family. This is just so unfair.

I just feel so awful that this poor woman has not been found yet. I just get this awful feeling that she never will be, either. I won't say my thoughts about what I think that jerk did to her, but let's just say it's in the same ball park as Patrick Frazee, only a different method.

My thoughts and prayers are with her children and family. This is just so unfair.
In order for Jennifer to be found, one of two things has to happen:

Someone stumbles upon her remains out of shear luck (unlikely because I think FD probably buried her somewhere remote).

Someone has to play ball.

In order for the second option to happen, they have to know where she is in the first place, and it has to be worthwhile for them to give her up.

There’s still hope, but I don’t love the odds.

Here's the video of Pattis with bondsman Ira Judelman--after Fotis' suicide attempt, but before his death. NP says he should have contacted Judelman before about the bond, but admits he didn't do so. I don't think either Pattis or Smith was doing anything about the bond before Fotis' suicide attempt. That would explain why Fotis was on the phone with another bondsman just before, and maybe again while, he was gassing himself.

Remember at the last hearing before Judge White, Colangelo referred to a conversation they had in chambers with the judge about one or more properties put up for collateral not having enough equity? So Pattisville knew back then that the bond could be revoked. So why didn't they contact IJ back then? Not just when NP had to grandstand with IJ after FD's dramatic action?

As to MT--one of the most incriminating things against her is the alibi script, to show conspiracy and premeditation. And they just tossed it in the wastebasket for the cops to find, rather than flushing it or burning it!

All that NP could do for his own reputation was to walk on camera with Judelman. NP knew that he could not assist FD to perfect his bond because not only was there a problem with the collateral, FD committed fraud on the bond application.

It's was the fraud discovered by the state auditor that was about to cause the Judge to grant the Surety's request for immediate withdrawal without an opportunity for FD to perfect the bond. FD was hours away from his orange jumpsuit. FD had tapped AC out and he was done.

FD never feared the murder charges because he would go to his grave claiming his innocence. On the other hand, FD would rather die right then and there than let the world hear that he was a financial fraud. The court was about to reveal that FD was a man that was nothing without his murdered wife's resources. MOO

Police Release Report on Investigation Into Death of Fotis Dulos

In an e-mail to NBC Connecticut, Smith said, "the idea that I told anyone not to call 911 because I didn’t want to cause more problems for Fotis if he had removed the GPS device is absurd on its face." Smith said heading to court that morning, Dulos' legal team was expecting his bond to be revoked and that he would be taken into custody while they continued to work on the bond.

"It never occurred to me that Fotis might have cut off his GPS bracelet, and I had no indication that he was not going to meet me at court. My only worry was that he was going to get a speeding ticket trying not to be late to court, as I had cautioned him when we last spoke," Smith said.

Smith said at the time that he was speaking with Curry on the phone, he was with State's Attorney Richard Colangelo in his office and that Colangelo told him law enforcement was on its way to Dulos' house. Smith said in his e-mail, "Anna called back and said she couldn’t get fotis to answer his phone, and she asked me should we call 911, I told her probation and PD were already on the way and asked her if she thought he’d harmed himself. She said no, asked again if we should call 911, I reiterated that [law enforcement] was already on the way and would coordinate with medical if they were needed but that she should call 911 if she wanted or had some reason to believe Fotis had harmed himself, but she told me she did not and I hung up."

About :As Fotis Dulos meticulously prepared to end his life on the morning of Jan. 28, he stuffed Styrofoam under the garage door, removed a carbon monoxide detector in the garage and used duct tape to fasten a hose to the tailpipe of his car.

That morning, Dulos talked on the phone with at least three people — a bail bondsman, his lawyer and his new girlfriend, Anna Curry.

A couple of thoughts from the article in the Courant:
CT reported that:
"After talking with Smith, Dulos made one last call. At 10:59 a.m., he called Anna Curry, his girlfriend. Curry told police that she had been staying at the Jefferson Crossing home, but at that time was on an errand to the bank to make a withdrawal for Dulos."

So, was Anna Curry emptying FD's safety deposit box on this "errand"? She seems to be a likely candidate, IMO.

Some of you have wondered where NP was during FD's time of need? We know he was in Washington, D.C. My personal hypothesis is Kevin Smith was notified by the court on the morning of January 28 that the bond was about to be revoked (Colangelo stated he found out around 8:30 A.M.). With NP out of town, Smith and NP probably talked by phone, and NP told Smith to take care of it and tell FD they would be working on getting him a new bond. (Remember when NP paraded out the NY bondsman who was supposedly considering the job...NP wanted it publicly known that he was doing something.)

Things were moving quickly that morning. FD panicked, but must have been floating the idea of ending his life to AC. (Much as he probably floated the theory of making JFD disappear to MT.)

The Hartford Courant states that MT's DNA was found on 1 bag....I don't know how they would know this as the arrest warrant states that her DNA was found:
1. (2) Plastic garbage bags taped together with black tape containing JFD and MT DNA.
2. Swabbing of bag opening and separate bag portion with the DNA OF MT, FD, and JFD.

Details can be found in MT's arrest warrant...it's also a good reminder of "I know nothing" MT's activities:
Arrest warrant for Michelle Troconis

The Hartford Courant continues to lean to the defense side of this case. I don't understand why.

However, we won't forget, eh!

Here's the video of Pattis with bondsman Ira Judelman--after Fotis' suicide attempt, but before his death. NP says he should have contacted Judelman before about the bond, but admits he didn't do so. I don't think either Pattis or Smith was doing anything about the bond before Fotis' suicide attempt. That would explain why Fotis was on the phone with another bondsman just before, and maybe again while, he was gassing himself.

Remember at the last hearing before Judge White, Colangelo referred to a conversation they had in chambers with the judge about one or more properties put up for collateral not having enough equity? So Pattisville knew back then that the bond could be revoked. So why didn't they contact IJ back then? Not just when NP had to grandstand with IJ after FD's dramatic action?

As to MT--one of the most incriminating things against her is the alibi script, to show conspiracy and premeditation. And they just tossed it in the wastebasket for the cops to find, rather than flushing it or burning it!
I think pages are missing cuz no matter which I read, they end in the middle of a statement but I can't find the next logical page. Color me confused lol

The NY Post article says it is a 19-page report. Other news sources say 10-pg report. I agree that pages seem to be missing from what is posted here.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/23/fotis-dulos-meticulously-planned-his-suicide-police-report-reveals/

I must respectfully disagree right back (sorry!) Why would Richard Colangelo lie? I mean, I can certainly understand why Kevin Smith would, but why would the prosecutor? Anna Curry made a beeline for the bank...we don’t know what she took out of there, but she took something. Even if her banking errand was on Fd’s request, whatever she got at the bank, she kept, because when she got done with the errand, he no longer needed anything from the bank. I think it is more likely, not less likely that Anna Curry is dishonest and sleazy, just like everyone else Fd surrounded himself with. We know for sure that she lied about going to Stamford with him, because there wasn’t time to do so after her errands. Plus, she stayed in the house with those grifter family members, and obviously liked them.
I don't think Anna had any reason to lie. FD fooled a lot of people into thinking he was innocent IMO. He also fooled poor Jennifer for a very long time. Anna risked a large sum of money to help him post bond. I don't, for one minute, believe she knew he would be taking his life that morning. IMO, I do believe she was the one that went to the sdb. There are some people, that are blinded by love, and choose to only see what they want to believe. They don't want to believe people they know could be that evil.

The NY Post article says it is a 19-page report. Other news sources say 10-pg report. I agree that pages seem to be missing from what is posted here.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/23/fotis-dulos-meticulously-planned-his-suicide-police-report-reveals/

In my memory I heard an interview with Judelman sans NP...This is the only thing I can find. The Tweet is dated January 28th and seems to hint that inquiries were being made before the suicide attempt. Of course, media sources have been known to get information wrong. :)

Would NP have been "in trouble" if it was known he knew his client hadn't been truthful on earlier bond applicaton?

"CBS New York had also reported that Dulos was dead. Reporter Tony Aiello tweeted later, “Conflicting reports after Fotis Dulos suicide attempt. I can report his team was working with famed NY bail bondsman Ira Judelson to secure new bond pkg if previous deal was revoked. Dulos was due in court prior to suicide attempt.”

Tony Aiello

✔@AielloTV

Conflicting reports after Fotis Dulos suicide attempt. I can report his team was working with famed NY bail bondsman Ira Judelson to secure new bond pkg if previous deal was revoked. Dulos was due in court prior to suicide attempt.
Jan 28, 2020

Interesting documents.

So Anna Curry has enough battery to call Kevin Smith, but not enough to call 911?

Yet she knows immediately that Fd has harmed himself.

At that moment, she has the power to send EMTs to him -- but she does not.

Begs the question -- does she benefit from his death? Or rather, how does she benefit from his death?

Sorta halts the circus, at least one ring of it.

Does Fd's death benefit Michelle TRoconis? Fewer stories to align?

upload_2020-5-28_17-20-3.jpeg

[/QUOTE]

It does benefit her, in a sense, because she doesn’t have to coordinate her story with his. She just has to coordinate it with what she currently knows that LE knows. But since she IS a known liar, expect her to change her story as more information comes out. His death does put her in an opposing bind, though, because “somebody’s got to go to prison”, and Fd is dead, so it looks like she and Mawhinney are going to have to go. Funny-if she was innocent, would she be trying so hard to rehabilitate her public image?
She obviously thought he was a real catch, and look at what he pulled her into. I think she expected to be a run-of-the-mill sleazy concubine; wanted to live in Jennifer’s “beautiful” home-wanted to feel powerful in the sense that she was able to steal beautiful Jennifer’s handsome husband and run her out of her own home. Instead she finds out that she didn’t steal him away at all, since he is serially unfaithful and disgusting and anyone could have him, and he used her as an assistant in his wife’s murder. If she really wanted to redeem herself, she would tell what she knows. She won’t do it, though, because her redemption is all pretend. I wonder how many times she attended services and functions at that church in Avon before Jennifer’s murder?

Last edited:
So, FD was using a phone with a Miami FL area code when he called Motuzick. Did he use this number to communicate with MT in the past? Has anyone checked this number (305-496-5484) against the search warrants?

Here's a Quick Reference Table I created from the SW's I'm aware of. I see one 305 area code phone there and it is not this one:

Attachments

• Dulos Search Warrants, Quick Reference Table, 05282020, 647PM.pdf
    224.6 KB · Views: 47
Interesting documents.

So Anna Curry has enough battery to call Kevin Smith, but not enough to call 911?

Yet she knows immediately that Fd has harmed himself.

At that moment, she has the power to send EMTs to him -- but she does not.

Begs the question -- does she benefit from his death? Or rather, how does she benefit from his death?

Sorta halts the circus, at least one ring of it.

Does Fd's death benefit Michelle TRoconis? Fewer stories to align?

View attachment 249021
...and she apparently went back inside the house where she saw a cap to the Tylenol pm and his laptop, but thought he had left because his vehicle wasn’t there. Guess he was in the garage at that point. Did he usually park his vehicle inside the garage or outside?

Really don’t know what to make of all this after reading the police report. Someone is not being truthful as there are two different stories.

In order for Jennifer to be found, one of two things has to happen:

Someone stumbles upon her remains out of shear luck (unlikely because I think FD probably buried her somewhere remote).

Someone has to play ball.

In order for the second option to happen, they have to know where she is in the first place, and it has to be worthwhile for them to give her up.

There’s still hope, but I don’t love the odds.
It’s a pretty safe bet he buried her.

...and she apparently went back inside the house where she saw a cap to the Tylenol pm and his laptop, but thought he had left because his vehicle wasn’t there. Guess he was in the garage at that point. Did he usually park his vehicle inside the garage or outside?

Really don’t know what to make of all this after reading the police report. Someone is not being truthful as there are two different stories.

As a reminder, wfsb was at 4jx starting around 8am so they could report on him leaving for court. If ACs phone was dead, shecould have screamed over to the 8 or 9 media people to please call 911..... but she didn't.

Wonder what AC took out of the bank....and wonder if her bank accounts increased shortly after her visit to FD’s bank. Great minds want to know!

I bet a few other minds wanna know as well.

Everything was actually stolen from the five Dulos children.

Let me repeat that: money stolen from the five Dulos children along with stability, permanence, trust, their mother....

The extended family arriving from Greece, Anna Curry, Michelle Troconis, Yanni, Kent Mawhinney, what all did they steal from the five Dulos children?

Soon Colangelo's successor will tell us. I don't have anything to worry about. Do you?

Just sayin'.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Let me repeat that: money stolen from the five Dulos children along with stability, permanence, trust, their mother....

The extended family arriving from Greece, Anna Curry, Michelle Troconis, Yanni, Kent Mawhinney, what all did they steal from the five Dulos children?

Soon Colangelo's successor will tell us. I don't have anything to worry about. Do you?

Just sayin'.

JMHO YMMV LRR
You give me hope for justice in this incredibly sad case.

Just sayin'.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Also--Attorney Hug, administrator of FD's estate, should be telling us what was stolen from FD or his estate, of which the children are beneficiaries--and Gloria Farber and her late husband's estate are creditors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23