Possible Victim: Valerie Mack, 24, Manorville Jane Doe #6, missing 2000, found Nov 2000 & Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

Wasn't there some talk quite a while back about the Spring/Summer months and the perp maybe visiting the LI area? The fact that Valerie was last seen spring/summer, I think is significant in this somehow.

My cousins have a house in Gilgo and only use it in the summer months. That actually could make a lot of sense that the killings would be happening when he was around in the summer months if he in fact was summering on Long Island and if he came yearly he would very well be familiar with the area. Another thing to consider is Maybe the killer was traveling from the south. He would have to drive through New Jersey on his way to Long Island and if he made the trip to and from annually he would most like make the same stops on the way back up and down. Could this be the link to AC? The Long Island victims seem to all have gone missing between Memorial Day and Labor Day so If the AC victims were killed before Memorial Day and/or in early fall this could be a great possibility.

Assuming Valerie will be laid to rest soon: nobody has been looking for her, apart from people on here.

Would the mods be prepared to take donations and send a wreath to Valerie’s burial, do you think?

It’s so sad nobody missed her.

Sorry for my duplicates...Im a bit green when it comes to computers lol. Also another question...Does anyone know if Ludwig Paz was ruled out? Do you think this could be why LE was taken so long to announce anything on the LISK case? He seems to also fit profile but IDK.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but can we copy/paste and post pictures here, or no?

My cousins have a house in Gilgo and only use it in the summer months. That actually could make a lot of sense that the killings would be happening when he was around in the summer months if he in fact was summering on Long Island and if he came yearly he would very well be familiar with the area. Another thing to consider is Maybe the killer was traveling from the south. He would have to drive through New Jersey on his way to Long Island and if he made the trip to and from annually he would most like make the same stops on the way back up and down. Could this be the link to AC? The Long Island victims seem to all have gone missing between Memorial Day and Labor Day so If the AC victims were killed before Memorial Day and/or in early fall this could be a great possibility.

Well spotted.

Wasn't there some talk quite a while back about the Spring/Summer months and the perp maybe visiting the LI area? The fact that Valerie was last seen spring/summer, I think is significant in this somehow.

I think the seasonal nature of the killings is due to climate. The brush and trees are in full bloom, and it’s easier to hide a body in thick foliage than in the barren shrubs of winter.

The heavyset Latina could be Cherries. The two black women seem to be darker complexion than Peaches, but could be other victims.

I wonder if Peaches is biracial. She’s described as African American but the photo of her tattoo depicts a light complexion. This makes me wonder if she’s from one of the culturally diverse neighborhoods that comprise Queens, and if she disappeared from a bus or subway hub like Queens Plaza, the one at Sutphin and Archer in Jamaica, or anywhere along Roosevelt Ave. (which was a hotbed for prostitution during the nineties when she disappeared).

My opinion: Peaches and her toddler could be victims of circumstance or opportunity. Maybe she was stuck at one of the aforementioned locales, LISK drove up/solicited/she declined but explained her predicament and accepted a ride. She went missing prior to the advent of the internet and during a time when LISK would have sought street girls only because agencies kept records.

There are 2 marinas in Port Republic--Nacote Creek and Chestnut Neck Boatyard. I'm still of the mind this guy might have had a boat and was making trips into NJ during the summer months. My husband says this might be a 2-4 hour trip (depending on how rough it is, etc) by boat to Fire Island Inlet. Also note its proximity to Long Beach Island, a popular summer resort on the Jersey shore.

port republic marina - بحث Google

There is a wildlife preserve in Port Republic. They should check that out thoroughly, too.

If her "mother" called and wanted her grandson to also get same tattoo it would tend to lean more that they were local to the area of Bristol, Ct...than NY, no?

One more quick thought...if Baby Doe was found near or so close to Valerie Mack and Valerie went missing in 2000...is it possible that lisk had the baby for some years?? If you think about it, Peaches was found in 1997. Unless lisk stored the body for 3 years or deliberately placed Valarie next to baby doe. I tend to think he may have had the baby for a while...ugh. IDK

I don't put much stock in Steve Cullen's claim about Peaches. Logically, he is claiming that he tattooed a woman the police found dead and cannot identify, and that the woman's mother then called his tattoo shop to inquire about a memorial tattoo for Peaches' son instead of her calling the police to identify her daughter and claim her body. Either Cullen is lying, or someone was pranking him.

I don't put much stock in Steve Cullen's claim about Peaches. Logically, he is claiming that he tattooed a woman the police found dead and cannot identify, and that the woman's mother then called his tattoo shop to inquire about a memorial tattoo for Peaches' son instead of her calling the police to identify her daughter and claim her body. Either Cullen is lying, or someone was pranking him.
I mean, has the tattoo guy been looked at? Two bodies with similar tattoos. Killer likes to mutilate the tattoos. His word on the age, presence of family, and hometown has led everyone in a specific direction. She could have been 30, by herself, and from New Jersey instead of 19, with family, and from Bronx or Long Island per his story. (That's a lot of memory about a single individual for a tattoo artist who must see dozens of people a week. How long ago had the tattoo been applied?)

I hear ya. Do we know the date of when that call came in? Was it before or after she disappeared?

All of the circumstances surrounding Peaches/Baby Doe and LE is a bit strange. Something doesn't sit right...I feel like LE is not being forthright, after all, didn't they with hold info knowing that Peaches all along was the baby's mother? So, yeah...we can only go by what we have.

Are you sure that's the correct Valerie Mack? I'm finding it connected to a woman was born in 1997.
Yeah, thanks ...honestly I do not know for sure. I looked around for a bit had my doubts, but honestly when I saw the Pkwy close to the address I was thinking in terms of an easy explanation to how she got so far...I guess I wasn't really thinking clearly...again, got sidetracked when I saw major through-way.

Another thing I saw was that she was married, but you'd think her husband would report her missing, esp since she has a child, so this also stumped me.
However I do not put a lot of stock in what I find on internet.
I know for myself personally when I google my own name, a few things as far as my info is off as well.
But yeah it could be another Valerie Mack for sure.

Just odd that its in the Port Republic, NJ area...unless again LE is giving incorrect info in order to protect the case.

Yeah, thanks ...honestly I do not know for sure. I looked around for a bit had my doubts, but honestly when I saw the Pkwy close to the address I was thinking in terms of an easy explanation to how she got so far...I guess I wasn't really thinking clearly...again, got sidetracked when I saw major through-way.
I'm pretty sure it's a different person.

News articles are saying she wasn't reported missing, but I would like to hear from her family. It's possible they tried to report it, but they weren't taken seriously based on her high-risk lifestyle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back