Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. But I’ll tell you one thing, if my wife was missing, I wouldn’t give a damn about any of it.

You’d see me on tv so much that you’d get sick of me. Because when a loved one is missing, it is not about you.

I can’t fathom putting myself first, and making the choice to protect myself, over the life of my missing loved one. That wouldn’t occur to me.

Incidentally, it also doesn’t occur to the vast majority of people in these situations.
This. I can’t like this post enough. So true. JMO

The "Day 4" baggie is disturbing. The handwriting does appear to match the chicken scratch not he left at the gas station/convenience mart.

Another aspect of this that is puzzling is why would his 26 second plea be to her or an abductor if he felt like it was an animal attack? He’s too erratic in behavior. I also don’t see him trying to avoid talking about the evening in question, why is this the first that has made it out to MSM?

I do agree the video is done in an unscrupulous manner, I personally feel like he wanted Barry to speak. Seeing him shirtless, frantic and soaking wet peaked his curiosity, rightfully so.

That seems about 390 times to many . JMO

Like I mentioned, different things stand out & this did to me but I don’t think it means anything.

My husband STARTED his military career in Ranger Regiment- 2nd Battalion. Deployments have been rapid & constant for years. I think he was pointing out the skill & the trust he had in his buddy who has been helping. 400, he probably meant missions. I don’t want to derail the thread so I’m moving on from this one.

(RLTW:))

At about 4:30 - when his mom moves the truck - There is a lot of missed dialogue due to noise and BLM is saying they have to investigate him. Tyson says, “get your name cleared,” and BLM says, “they told me it’s cleared”. Anyone else hear this? (Clearly I did not go to bed.).

Like I mentioned, different things stand out & this did to me but I don’t think it means anything.

My husband STARTED his military career in Ranger Regiment- 2nd Battalion. Deployments have been rapid & constant for years. I think he was pointing out the skill & the trust he had in his buddy who has been helping. 400, he probably meant missions. I don’t want to derail the thread so I’m moving on from this one.

(RLTW:))
So is it possible to have that many deployment to Iraq? (400) or would 400 days be more what he was saying?
Thx for your military knowledge. It helps.

Did he really say “from what we got from the investigators, she was ABDUCTED right here?” Did he really say that? I mean, JMO and we have been round and round about this- but no hints have been given AT ALL from LE that THEY suspect an abduction. JMO, again.

Why would you walk a perfect stranger over to where the bike was found, and he said the LE was there so surely they would have taken photos of the bike. This case is getting weirder and weirder.
BM invented the whole story about the bike? I bet SM didn’t even bike that much. Anything bike-related is on BM’s say-so.

Another aspect of this that is puzzling is why would his 26 second plea be to her or an abductor if he felt like it was an animal attack? He’s too erratic in behavior. I also don’t see him trying to avoid talking about the evening in question, why is this the first that has made it out to MSM?

I do agree the video is done in an unscrupulous manner, I personally feel like he wanted Barry to speak. Seeing him shirtless, frantic and soaking wet peaked his curiosity, rightfully so.
BBM
To whom should his video have been directed if it had been an animal attack? :p
He has given three possible scenarios. He made the video for the one that would respond to the reward.

I would not consider this MSM. :confused:

Tyson admits in his first video (the prequel to the interview) that he hoped to talk to BM. So your feeling is correct, IMO. :)

Did he really say “from what we got from the investigators, she was ABDUCTED right here?” Did he really say that? I mean, JMO and we have been round and round about this- but no hints have been given AT ALL from LE that THEY suspect an abduction. JMO, again.

Abducted by a mountain lion, no less.

210k reward offered for her safe return.

If you're a cat, that'll buy you a lot of Meow Mix.

Hugely enticing offer.

JMO.

Last edited:
Yes.

I heard that.

I heard him say that after the neighbor went to the house and saw that SM's car was still there but her bike was missing, "she" called him to say that "they" were all a little concerned.

I'm assuming "she" is the neighbor.

JMO.

How would a neighbor even know a bike was missing? That makes zero sense. It could have been in 10 different places on that property.
This BM and his bike fibs give me the creeps.
Maybe he lies about everything. Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member