FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Finding Cieha

May 28
Another day has passed and still no signs of Cieha. How does someone just vanish? It’s been 113 days since Cieha was last seen. Society does not prepare you for what to do when someone goes missing. We are going through all the stages of grief. It’s agony not knowing what happened to our girl.

Please keep praying. Please keep sharing. Please don’t forget about our girl! We want her home. Please if you know anything please come forward and let us know. We need answers. We don’t want our girl forgotten.

Cieha Annette Taylor was last seen in Plant City FL on Thursday Feb 6, 2020. If you know anything at all about Cieha Taylor’s disappearance please contact the HCSO at 813-247-8200 #findingcieha#findcieha #bringherhome #CiehaAnnette

Some snips from the article dated today. Veronica and Cieha Taylor had mutual acquaintances.... could be nothing, could be something. "Fidencio said their family and Cieha's family are working together to bring their loved ones home safe."

Mother of three missing from Dover, Florida home since January

Veronica Marllen Reyes-Diaz, 23, was last seen in the early morning hours of Saturday, January 18, 2020. Her father, Fidencio Minjares, told Dateline that Veronica had made plans to go out Friday night with a friend. Her husband stayed home with their 1-year-old son and she took their two older sons, ages 4 and 5, to her sister's house in Plant City, Florida, about 15 minutes away. She returned home and was picked up by her friend later that night.

Around 1:15 a.m. on Saturday, Veronica's friend dropped her off at her house and then Veronica drove to her sister's house to pick up the boys before returning home, according to Veronica's father. Once the children were inside and put to bed, her father said that's when it appears she left the house again, but didn't return.

Nearly three weeks after Veronica vanished, 28-year-old Cieha Taylor disappeared from Plant City, Florida on February 6. She was previously featured in Dateline NBC's "Missing in America." Cieha's black 2000 Toyota Solaris was found abandoned on railroad tracks at East Trapnell Road. The engine was still running. Her belongings, including her cell phone and debit card, were in the car.

It is not known if these two disappearances are connected, but Fidencio said he is looking into every possibility. He said that as far as he knows, the two women did not know each other, but said he has discovered they have mutual acquaintances.
My opinion is both cases has different ways.

May 31
We ask that you all continue to keep Cieha and our family in your prayers. We know no matter how bold our requests may seem God can do all we ask and so much more! If we touch and agree he will answer our prayers. We pray our sweet girl doesn’t get lost during the shuffle of our ever changing world.

Finding Cieha

I have a thought that I would like to share. I understand this theory is a bit out there. Cieha disappeared between 4pm and 7pm in clear daylight. If there was a single perpetrator involved in her disappearance, he could have used the tracks to dump the car and to walk away from the scene by foot trying to avoid getting noticed. The tracks going south show thick vegetation on both sides. Did anybody walk the tracks see if you are removed from sight? If the person walked south. He is likely to live close, reachable by foot. Also the person probably knows this specific area well. The distance south to Coward Road is half a mile of a walk. Did anybody see a person walking that day on this road?

Going north on the tracks is unlikely because the tracks are in an open area. Unless you need to be at the Foxy Produces farm which is very close by the tracks. But makes less sense to me.

I have a thought that I would like to share. I understand this theory is a bit out there. Cieha disappeared between 4pm and 7pm in clear daylight. If there was a single perpetrator involved in her disappearance, he could have used the tracks to dump the car and to walk away from the scene by foot trying to avoid getting noticed. The tracks going south show thick vegetation on both sides. Did anybody walk the tracks see if you are removed from sight? If the person walked south. He is likely to live close, reachable by foot. Also the person probably knows this specific area well. The distance south to Coward Road is half a mile of a walk. Did anybody see a person walking that day on this road?

Going north on the tracks is unlikely because the tracks are in an open area. Unless you need to be at the Foxy Produces farm which is very close by the tracks. But makes less sense to me.

BF and/or his buddy live south of there, where CT is alleged to drop them off earlier. I didn't buy the official story from jump street.

IMO* She didn't leave the car there. She wasn't in it. She may have never made it to the claimed drop-off. I don't feel she'll be found anywhere near there. The podunk PD doesn't seem to be well regarded, and they aren't interested in involving FBI, it seems. LE moving the car, with no record, is absurd. That officer's whereabouts before and after, should be very carefully examined.

I live too close not to drive by the boyfriends house (I’ll need to find the address) and the railroad tracks. I’ll drive around there tomorrow and post back if you all want.
I just keep going back to the last person that saw her. There are so many unanswered questions, and I hope the Plant City LE steps it up! How can Cieha still be missing?! Ugh!!

Sorry but could you help me reviewing the line of sight walking south on the track.? is this a good way to walk home without getting noticed? was the car found north of the road or south?

Sorry but could you help me reviewing the line of sight walking south on the track.? is this a good way to walk home without getting noticed? was the car found north of the road or south?
Do you mean walking back to the boyfriend’s house? If so, yes. In my opinion, you could make it back without being seen-assuming there aren’t neighbors with cameras. It’s a good way to walk home without being noticed, especially if you’re familiar with the area. I believe the car was found northwest of the home, but someone please correct me if I’m mistaken.

Do you mean walking back to the boyfriend’s house? If so, yes. In my opinion, you could make it back without being seen-assuming there aren’t neighbors with cameras. It’s a good way to walk home without being noticed, especially if you’re familiar with the area. I believe the car was found northwest of the home, but someone please correct me if I’m mistaken.
Hello, I'm from Plant City. I've been researching this case and the Veronica Reyes case as well, trying to put the pieces together. My understanding from the information I have gathered is the Cowart house belonged to her boyfriend's friend. Not the boyfriend.

Hello, I'm from Plant City. I've been researching this case and the Veronica Reyes case as well, trying to put the pieces together. My understanding from the information I have gathered is the Cowart house belonged to her boyfriend's friend. Not the boyfriend.

So in a scenario that the perpetrator used this route, there is a possible scenario that the person went to the boyfriends friends house? Were the boyfriend and boyfriends friend investigated? Do they have a clear alibi?

So in a scenario that the perpetrator used this route, there is a possible scenario that the person went to the boyfriends friends house? Were the boyfriend and boyfriends friend investigated? Do they have a clear alibi?
The house belongs to the boyfriend’s friend.
The boyfriend has been interviewed. I remember that from one of my previous posts up thread. I’ll go back & find it.

Finding Cieha
APRIL 18 POST
Cieha was last seen in Plant City Florida around 4pm on Thursday February 6,2020 dropping her boyfriend off at his friends house off Cowart and Trapnell Rd.
Supposedly the only persons that saw her we’re her boyfriend and his friend.
They have been interviewed multiple times by detectives.

We have been told that he is not a suspect and his story pans out.

Finding Cieha

MARCH 7 POST
-as a “refresh”
It is a lengthy post

The number one question asked: Has the boyfriend been questioned? YES, as of now we do not know what came of that. We have not been provided any information from the detectives interview. We do not have contact with the boyfriend. That relationship was never approved of. What we do know is if he loved her like he says he does or still loves her he would be assisting in helping to find her. As of now he has not.

Finding Cieha

This was in the April 15 post & it may not hold importance but I thought I’d note it anyway.

States that when the police officer found her car it was on the tracks running with the driver door open. Her phone was on the ground.
The police officer then moved the car & locked her belongings inside of it.

I bring this up because I keep reading “car found with phone inside...” I’m assuming they mean when the family friend found the car AFTER the police officer had moved it 4 days earlier.
If a car is found running in an unusual location with the door opener & phone on the ground, that speaks volumes to me! IMO

Finding Cieha
APRIL 18 POST
Cieha was last seen in Plant City Florida around 4pm on Thursday February 6,2020 dropping her boyfriend off at his friends house off Cowart and Trapnell Rd.
Supposedly the only persons that saw her we’re her boyfriend and his friend.
They have been interviewed multiple times by detectives.

We have been told that he is not a suspect and his story pans out.

Yes according to the family, both the people of interest in that scenario were questioned many times and cleared.

There were some big mistakes made by police as you know from these threads that put the whole investigation into jeopardy. They aren't releasing the officer's name and it seems like the narrative is changing as to what an officer did with the car on Feb 6th at 7 pm. (Although I don't know where that change is coming from PD or media or family, I couldn't tell you). It just showed up in an article. (Local Fox had a good article about the details of the case)

The consensus seems to be the first officer placed her phone in the car from the tracks beneath the open door and drove it off the tracks and parked it. Four days later when a family friend saw the car on the side of the road, they called the family to ask if she was ok, and that's when the police came back out in accordance with the missing person report and found the car locked with her belongings inside. (ABC, NBC, Fox reported on this)

However, I've read other reports that now say the officer never got in the car and had it towed. I don't believe that. The family said on Facebook they were told the PCPD has "all the resources of the FBI," when the family requested FBI involvement. I don't believe that statement either given my experiences here and the fact that we are a very rural farm town. (this is from one of the pages run by family and friends on FB)

Also, have you all talked about her shoes? I didn't see this in the thread but the media is reporting her shoes turned up at her vigil site three weeks after the police searched that area. The family confirmed the shoes to be Cieha's and believes they were intentionally placed near her missing poster. It's a very strange thing to do. Narcissism? Remorse? Toying with the family and police? All of the above? Not sure. (Dateline article talked about this). Just some thoughts based on what I've researched so far.

Lots of questions: Were the found shoes the same that Cieha was wearing when she went missing? So, can these shoes be connected to the perpetrator? Or did someone (stupidly) place a different pair of her shoes at the sign, confusing everyone? If her shoes were placed orderly next to her sign, I think it is unlikely that they were placed to mislead the investigation. More likely the perpetrator was playing psychological games. In this scenario I believe it is likely that the person acted alone, was not connected to Cieha and used his own car as well. He must have parked his car somewhere in the area of where Ciaha car was found. Also this person probably returned by car to place the shoes. Were camera's checked for cars in the area during the time of the disappearance and when the shoes were found? Can this scenario be somehow connected to a cars tied to the disappearance of Veronica Diaz on January 18th?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back