Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my word... I just read the news about LS's escape plans and came here, knowing you all would be on top of it. I just... I can't.... understand her level of stupidity.

So, it sounds like she's not enjoying her new digs, huh?

I appreciate the humor this woman's idiocy brings to my life; I just wish our sweet G-man hadn't suffered her evil-ness.

Wish she would have put this much hair brain effort into just escaping the miserable life she thought she was living. IMO

I’m giving myself permission to be shocked, again, that she was a teacher of children.

7072.gif

Hmmm, so she’s biting at the chomp to escape. Could it be she’s got something to do on the outside like see a guy or hide some evidence or seek vengeance against someone or commit suicide? Or is it just random. Certainly her situation now is different than it was when she tried to escape in Kansas, but I wonder if her reasoning is the same.

Maybe I'm just an overly serious person, but I don't see anything funny here at all. LS has no conscience and is clearly not accustomed to being held accountable for her actions. I really think she thought she was going to get away with what she did to poor Gannon, and that alone is awful. I also wonder what exactly happened in her life that let her get to the point that she did.

I really wish that the state would make a special exception to their recent abandonment of the death penalty and execute TS. It is clear that she will never learn, nor does she think she can be stopped from doing exactly as she pleases. She will kill again; only this time, her victim will be another inmate.

I don’t know if I can guess whether she’s really been in touch with HH. She wrote that letter to her of course but maybe she did that more for herself (self serving what a shock) just for the sake of doing it or her own piece of mind or for self preservation so she still believes in her own head that she’s a good mom. I hope HH Is moving on with her life and cooperating now that she’s probably read the AA and had some time and space from her. But that letter was something, idk what but it was something. MOO

I'm a little behind, but IMO she is trying to look insane. Not going to work, but I just can't imagine anyone being that stupid. PF excluded.

I'm a little behind, but IMO she is trying to look insane. Not going to work, but I just can't imagine anyone being that stupid. PF excluded.

That’s an interesting take. I’ve wondered if an insanity defense would be a path she’d go down. I don’t see it working either.

She certainly took a page out of PF’s book “jail for actual dummies”.

Maybe I'm just an overly serious person, but I don't see anything funny here at all. LS has no conscience and is clearly not accustomed to being held accountable for her actions. I really think she thought she was going to get away with what she did to poor Gannon, and that alone is awful. I also wonder what exactly happened in her life that let her get to the point that she did.

Nothing wrong with being a serious person, I get that.
I laugh, because it honestly makes me laugh.
And it feels really f-n good to laugh.

But then I step back and ask myself if I really find this funny, as in big picture.
You know what?
No, I don't, but if I don't laugh, I will cry, and then cry some more.

For me? it's a coping skill.
Plus, I cannot even begin to wrap my head around what this woman is thinking.
We all react differently.
My take.

Took a WS break and came back to check on updates in threads I've participated in/watched. Figured most would be pretty slow right now....but...

T once again showed her true colors. My goodness, I wonder about the years of torment that Gannon liked faced under her thumb....

Just saw on several YouTube channels that LS has been charged for plotting an escape and trying to solicit other inmates to help/participate.
I'm not posting links bcuz idk if they are approved sources, but you can easily find it in a search and some sources are TV news stations.
Is there no end to this cow's madness?

I really wish that the state would make a special exception to their recent abandonment of the death penalty and execute TS. It is clear that she will never learn, nor does she think she can be stopped from doing exactly as she pleases. She will kill again; only this time, her victim will be another inmate.

BBM
ITA. Or a guard. This one is cray cray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members