Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geezzzz-usss!! LS must have ants her pants trying to escape! What's the next failed attempt? Heart attack? Made up accusations a guard raped her? Anything to get out? Sorry! LS's lies aren't gonna work. Shes bat *advertiser censored* crazy!
Put her in a dungeon an throw away the key! Twisted.

Wow, in the letter to daughter HH she said, and underlined, “just keep normal and focused.” Wth does she mean by that? This definitely sounds like targeted instructions to me.

And why would they give an escape risk inmate a pen or pencil??? They can easily use it to stab guard in eye.

BBM
ITA. Or a guard. This one is cray cray!
I started to laugh, seeing only partial post...thought you were suggesting inmates were going to petition for a one prisoner exception DP for Letecia.
Then the full post opened and I totally agree, she is going to be a PIA for a long time!
I assume she will serve her sentence in a facility designed for other creatures and she will learn to keep a very low profile.JMO

I'm a little behind, but IMO she is trying to look insane. Not going to work, but I just can't imagine anyone being that stupid. PF excluded.

Well; if that is her intention, it's not gonna work. This proves her ability to premeditate her crimes and know right from wrong. She measured herself, she asked another (possibility several) inmate for help, she requested a specific item to break the window, she slid notes under doors in secret, and she requested those notes to be flushed. She just can't seem to stop cooking her own goose.

I started to laugh, seeing only partial post...thought you were suggesting inmates were going to petition for a one prisoner exception DP for Letecia.
Then the full post opened and I totally agree, she is going to be a PIA for a long time!
I assume she will serve her sentence in a facility designed for other creatures and she will learn to keep a very low profile.JMO
I think she needs some heavy medication.
She continually reminds me of Jodi Arias, whom I think has a very serious personality disorder with added psychosis. I'm not a Dr., so it's jmo, but oh Lordy these two are something else!

Nothing wrong with being a serious person, I get that.
I laugh, because it honestly makes me laugh.
And it feels really f-n good to laugh.

But then I step back and ask myself if I really find this funny, as in big picture.
You know what?
No, I don't, but if I don't laugh, I will cry, and then cry some more.

For me? it's a coping skill.
Plus, I cannot even begin to wrap my head around what this woman is thinking.
We all react differently.
My take.
JMO You are both correct, especially as a coping mechanism. I do this myself because it allows bottled up emotions to come out w/o breaking down.

Here, tho I think it is a little different. JMO
Most of us would never make fun of anyone like we do Letecia.
The difference is that Letecia brought this on her own head. She thought so little of a precious child that she could treat him so badly.
This is our way of giving her the same treatment. In a much gentler manner. She will still be alive tomorrow.

MVHO she made herself the target.
I had kinda forgotten about her( not Gannon) but she just couldn’t stand being forgotten. I will honor her with laughter, truly more than she deserves.
She still believes she is smarter than the rest of us.
There is a thin line between laughing and crying, sometimes.

I think she needs some heavy medication.
She continually reminds me of Jodi Arias, whom I think has a very serious personality disorder with added psychosis. I'm not a Dr., so it's jmo, but oh Lordy these two are something else!
They would either be the perfect cell mates. or they would lie each other to death. IMO it would be an interesting experiment.
With little possibility of adverse results.

I can't help wondering what the conversations between her attorneys are like. They have absolutely no control over their client. At this point they must be so frustrated. They may need to be medicated themselves during her trial! Aye yi yi.

I can't help wondering what the conversations between her attorneys are like. They have absolutely no control over their client. At this point they must be so frustrated. They may need to be medicated themselves during her trial! Aye yi yi.
I think her attorneys are going to need to play pretty honest and tough with her. She'll be having fits and try to rewrite the script, but the evidence is the evidence and I believe she will go to trial and possibly even take the stand.

Where do you think she would go if she escaped? Did she have more of a plan?
I definitely think she was going to get her daughter.
I'm not sure if AS or LH would be safe if she got out tho.
But how would she live and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member