Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is open again.

Very major cleanup was required. Posts have been removed, but too many to provide individual explanation (
victim/parent bashing, general off topic, images with no link, irreparable broken quotes or quoted post was removed, etc).

Please do not bring up all the old discussions unless you can state how you think it relates to this current discussion of CB as suspect #2.

Thank you.

A Tweet from MWT on 6th June:

Mark Williams-Thomas
@mwilliamsthomas

Update: the individual named extensively as being user of the mobile number that called the suspect has been spoken with & states he has never had that number, nor ever been visited by police. The name is very common in Portugal. #MadeleineMcCann
10:13 pm · 6 Jun 2020·

Who was it that named DS in the first place? The police? Media?

Yes l know they are claiming it's the same person. But if it's not the same person YL could be the gf at the time rather than some random white has been dragged into it. MN was after this happened and hasnt been laying low as described by her friends, she's changed an SM pic recently.

I guess, but she looks far too young to have been his GF at any point and it’s far more likely she’s unlucky enough to have, at some point, had the number reassigned to her.

Sure thing. I wouldn't think that would be categorized as "deportation" though.

It might be the legal loophole that would get her home if she didn’t have rights of stay.

Definitely not her. Nose and ears are different, look at the tops of her ears. Irresponsible of him to post that on twitter.

So we see what I mean about him now?

He doxxed completely the wrong people, then deletes his tweets to dox someone else.

How is this "helping the investigation"

He is just trying to cash in on the attention

Can someone repost the Twitter link please?

A Tweet from MWT on 6th June:

Mark Williams-Thomas
@mwilliamsthomas

Update: the individual named extensively as being user of the mobile number that called the suspect has been spoken with & states he has never had that number, nor ever been visited by police. The name is very common in Portugal. #MadeleineMcCann
10:13 pm · 6 Jun 2020·

Who was it that named DS in the first place? The police? Media?
Various people simultaneously used Whatsapp and claimed to trace it to DS. They assumed police don't have such powerful tools as phone apps available to them.

How possible do we think it is to abduct a three year old and have them sleep while you carry them off in the drak/cold?
Kids get carried home while sleeping all the time, once they're asleep the cold (and it wasnt even that cold) isn't especially likely to wake them up. In any case I don't believe the Smith sighting was her. Too far away from the complex.

So... presumably they (or at least the media) don’t know who those numbers belonged to, which also uproots the media coverage of an Ocean club employee who “tipped off” CB.

So... presumably they (or at least the media) don’t know who those numbers belonged to, which also uproots the media coverage of an Ocean club employee who “tipped off” CB.

Yup. He's had his name, photo and Linkedin profile posted all over the bloody internet, as an accessory to kidnapping a child. Super. I almost hope he IS involved, because that is a horrible thing to happen if he's innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean