Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the number of bodies these two left in their wake, this could even be someone we don't know about yet! Hopefully not.
Reports said that Chad was arrested on charges relating to the children. The victim’s advocate apparently contacted a family member to inform them of remains being found.

This is going to be at least one of the kids. I just hope they find them both.

Eric Grossarth @ericgrossarth
2m

#BREAKING Chad Daybell seen taken into police custody. His car is stopped about a mile from his home.

From the video and pictures it looks like several agencies were involved in the arrest as well. I see marked Rexburg Police and Fremont County Sheriff's vehicles as well as several unmarked vehicles, plus about 9 or so officers, mostly in street clothes. I'm guessing FBI was present as well, but didn't see anything identifying them as such.

Strange that they didn't just arrest him at the house, unless he wasn't there or they didn't want to arrest him in front of his children/grandchildren.

Well, at least we know he'll have his day in court soon enough so that he can finally share his side of the story that he's been eagerly waiting to share since December. :rolleyes: (not likely)

From the video and pictures it looks like several agencies were involved in the arrest as well. I see marked Rexburg Police and Fremont County Sheriff's vehicles as well as several unmarked vehicles, plus about 9 or so officers, mostly in street clothes. I'm guessing FBI was present as well, but didn't see anything identifying them as such.

Strange that they didn't just arrest him at the house, unless he wasn't there or they didn't want to arrest him in front of his children/grandchildren.

Well, at least we know he'll have his day in court soon enough so that he can finally share his side of the story that he's been eagerly waiting to share since December. :rolleyes: (not likely)
This is actually a pretty standard move. It’s safer to arrest someone when they are driving, as opposed to raiding the home.

It’s less likely they have weapons in close proximity, and you don’t have to worry about innocent people getting hurt.

so sad for this family - will they be able to determine COD after all this time??

Good question. It all depends on what they find.

If there are remains found then it depends on how they were murdered. An example is if gunshot then it is possible they will still be able to tell even if just skeletal remains.
Many examples of a skull being found with a gunshot hole or a wound on the skull that proves there was a blow to the head. So there are still ways LE can tell but it all depends on what is found and how the victim was killed.

SALEM — Numerous police officers are serving a search warrant at Chad Daybell’s Fremont County home.

Fremont County Sheriff deputies, Rexburg Police officers and the FBI arrived at the house on the 200 block of 1900 East around 7 a.m. The warrant from the Rexburg Police Department is sealed so it is unknown what information officers are trying to obtain.

Hope the bottle of poison used to kill TD is found as well as purchase records.

Reports said that Chad was arrested on charges relating to the children. The victim’s advocate apparently contacted a family member to inform them of remains being found.

This is going to be at least one of the kids. I just hope they find them both.
I also hope that both are there; however, I suspect that Tylee was murdered before J.J. and may be in a different place. :(

I

I think the morning video by Nate's sidekick (eta: Eric Broussard) that Vox just posted (eta: #785) mentioned there were about 20 FBI agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund