Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Good question. It all depends on what they find.

If there are remains found then it depends on how they were murdered. An example is if gunshot then it is possible they will still be able to tell even if just skeletal remains.
Many examples of a skull being found with a gunshot hole or a wound on the skull that proves there was a blow to the head. So there are still ways LE can tell but it all depends on what is found and how the victim was killed.

Because of the location of the remains, the manner of death will be homicide. Imo.

This is actually a pretty standard move. It’s safer to arrest someone when they are driving, as opposed to raiding the home.

It’s less likely they have weapons in close proximity, and you don’t have to worry about innocent people getting hurt.

Good point. Being away from the home also means he is in the public domain so it helps LE to have arrested him in a public area and not on his personal property. Not that they couldnt have done it there too but it removes any concern of him claiming he was on his personal property. Eliminates any loophole in the law along those lines.

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!
I Saw earlier that Nate was in helicopter and FBI/LE at Chad's house then I just checked back and now CHAD HAS BEEN ARRESTED !!!!
YAY !! I had complete faith in LE--they always need time to get ducks in a row before they can move forward.

I just see Tricia's post-- confirmed bodies found ?? :( :(

Reports said that Chad was arrested on charges relating to the children. The victim’s advocate apparently contacted a family member to inform them of remains being found.

This is going to be at least one of the kids. I just hope they find them both.
Sad to say but I agree and I also hope and pray they find both of them. Time to bring the kids home! It is going to be a long night here tonight keeping up!

We’ll have leaks before then, so we should have a solid picture of what happened soon (charges, what they’ve found, etc).

That presser can’t come soon enough though.
OMG!!! you have that right-- I am anxiously waiting for that Presser.
I cannot sit still and so much for continuing to work today. like I could even concentrate on work. UGH
OMG ! !!!!!!!!!!!!

*frantically runs in* I hope it's both kids. I mean, I don't want them dead, you know what I mean. But people with prolonged exposure to Chad and Lori have shortened life expectancies, and I want the kids laid to rest and Chad and Lori locked up.

Sad to say but I agree and I also hope and pray they find both of them. Time to bring the kids home! It is going to be a long night here tonight keeping up!
Yeah. These kids were dead no matter what, and it was a matter of finding the bodies. I really thought it was more probable they’d never find either of them, so this is amazing news IMO.

Lori and Chad are about to begin a process that will see them both serving life sentences behind bars.

Another fear I had was that Lori would post bond, and she and Chad would off themselves. That would have likely meant that this would become an enduring mystery.

Those fears are gone.

The presser will give us details whether Chad was arrested or if he is being detained. If they found human remains, he is done. I would hope LE finally has the answer of where the kids are and if this is them.

I just wonder about his strange beliefs and if other people were buried on his property. I hope not! Been following this case so long and so glad we will finally get to the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong