Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in tears. We all guessed how this would turn out, but being faced with it is deeply heartbreaking.
I agree! I am just soooo glad that one or both has been found! My biggest worry was that they were long gone and probably somewhere the LE would never find them! So to me if true... this is a blessing! They can be respectfully buried and the family won’t have to be haunted as to where they are! It also makes the case for LVD to stay in prison forever!! Plus Chad and Loris family will have to face the fact they are guilty and weren’t hiding from Kay. That ridiculous story can go away!!

Wow I've been gone for months...and suddenly it's all happening.

Digital evidence does everyone in, eventually!

I applaud the FBI, Rexburg PD and Fremont Sheriff. Digital evidence is not easy to sort through, but, they didn't go there today without a pretty solid idea of where to look. All my opinion only, of course, but, as a techie, I can say that there's a lot of sources of satellite imaging and it's fairly easy to see when something on a piece of property changed. Overturned dirt has a signature that isn't easily missed.

However, even accused criminals have rights, and this is the type of case where LE cannot afford a mistake.

I imagine I am not alone in always thinking that they perhaps could be found alive so this is terrible. I am heartbroken but thank goodness it is soon to be over. Now let's get those two convicted and put away forever. So sad.

Edited to say that others may have been "in" on it and I hope they will also be put away forever. JMO

Yeah. These kids were dead no matter what, and it was a matter of finding the bodies. I really thought it was more probable they’d never find either of them, so this is amazing news IMO.

Lori and Chad are about to begin a process that will see them both serving life sentences behind bars.

Another fear I had was that Lori would post bond, and she and Chad would off themselves. That would have likely meant that this would become an enduring mystery.

Those fears are gone.

Glad you are here MassGuy. Sad outcome. But will be glad to know Chad and Lori are locked up.

I'm picturing Mark Means sitting there going, "well this isn't good"

If they both end up with murder charges, I think he'll be off the case completely. I can also see a judge not allowing it.

I see zero chance he's the lawyer for the duration
But did he really believe that they were somewhere safe in a super secret compound no one could find or mention? At what point do you start asking questions?

The scary part is we don't even know if it's EITHER of the kids. For all we know, there could be others. However, I'm with others in the that they had information pointing them here so I'd typically assume it's at least one. However, with this case, assuming would be crazy

I'd be surprised if both are there. I think Tylee was earlier on and not there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member