Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG! I had to log back on today for this MASSIVE update!

All I can say is FINALLY!! It seems to me they knew exactly where to dig on Chads property..... And I believe this probably has loads to do with Tammy's Autopsy results....

PS: Hi all I missed you guys, just needed a break from this case for a bit!

I’m trying to piece together the burial timeline. The last time Tylee was seen was 9/8, the last time JJ was seen was 9/23. Assuming the remains are one or both children (although this has not yet been stated) I’m wondering how Chad got away with the burial. Tammy didn’t leave to visit her parents until 10/4 and Tylee could have been gone for almost a month by that point. Even if both kids weren’t gone until 9/24, there would still be 10 days before Chad was alone on the property. I hate this thought but I wonder if Chad & Lori stored the bodies somewhere until Tammy left.
There was a lot of videotaped activity in and out of their storage unit with often bulky items...

Replying to myself.

Update: so I checked again and CP and his mods have been busy stomping out any discussion of Chad today (apparently they've had their hands full).

Finally CP posted an update himself saying all discussion is to cease and will not be allowed unless and until Chad has had a chance to go through the court system and tell his own side of the story. CP still supports CD (against all reason) and in running to his defense has claimed:

1) The previous owner of the property used to own and butcher animals regularly there, and so of course there's going to be bones found on the property. :rolleyes:

2) If the bones found do happen to be human bones then the media is going to try and spin it to be those of the children. :eek:

Seriously, you can't make this garbage up! I guess he didn't get the memo, from the police themselves, that it was indeed human remains they found. One has to wonder at this point if he himself isn't involved in some kind of conspiracy. *Shaking my head as I make the obligatory MOO disclaimer*
.... I'm speechless. It would be so easy to say he was duped by Chad, but he digs the hole deeper (excuse the phrase)

Thanks. I don't know Idaho but here in north Florida a "shallow/surface" well is common for irrigation (particularly for small farms or larger residential lots) vs a somewhat deeper well for drinking water. Very few deep wells (that would go into the Floridan aquifer) get permits anymore. And of course, the water table is so high that basements are a rarity, too.
Here in south florida we have basements but we call them swiming pools

Replying to myself.

Update: so I checked again and CP and his mods have been busy stomping out any discussion of Chad today (apparently they've had their hands full).

Finally CP posted an update himself saying all discussion is to cease and will not be allowed unless and until Chad has had a chance to go through the court system and tell his own side of the story. CP still supports CD (against all reason) and in running to his defense has claimed:

1) The previous owner of the property used to own and butcher animals regularly there, and so of course there's going to be bones found on the property. :rolleyes:

2) If the bones found do happen to be human bones then the media is going to try and spin it to be those of the children. :eek:

Seriously, you can't make this garbage up! I guess he didn't get the memo, from the police themselves, that it was indeed human remains they found. One has to wonder at this point if he himself isn't involved in some kind of conspiracy. *Shaking my head as I make the obligatory MOO disclaimer*
Wow! Very interesting. If one or both of these poor kids is said to have been found.... and they continue to support him.... they are culpable! In his yard! There is no rhyme or reason for that in a million ways to look at it. Crazy bunch!! I wonder how Melani is feeing tonight? Relieved, sad, or scared for her own freedom! Time will tell. Thanks for posting that for us!!

This is what the backyard currently looks like. I took these (with help from my husband who screenshot my video because I couldn’t make it small enough to fit the upload) as we were out driving to grab some dinner. My guess is they are setting up to keep looking all night. Jmo
Thank u! So has most of law enforcement left the scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong