Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but is Court TV a thing still? I remember it during Jodi Arias but now I have Roku and I’m wondering if I’m missing out. (Side Note: I love you all, especially the Gannon warriors.) Thanks for everyone promoting justice! Tylee & JJ will get their peace.
Actually yes and thank you for reminding me. I just tuned in (Vinnie Politan is anchoring) and they re discussing this case.

Off topic but is Court TV a thing still? I remember it during Jodi Arias but now I have Roku and I’m wondering if I’m missing out. (Side Note: I love you all, especially the Gannon warriors.) Thanks for everyone promoting justice! Tylee & JJ will get their peace.

It is, and I watched several trials they covered (pre-virus)

Nobody noticed somebody digging a grave in the backyard? A hole so deep LE has brought in a backhoe to dig far enough down to reach those last remaining layers and painstakingly process the crime scene there? Did they have neighbors? Was there a logical explanation for digging to be happening in October?

IMOO- If Lori knows how to "fake morn", she may want to start that act now- human remains were found in her backyard, wait, let me guess. She thought the kids were in a dooms day shelter all this time and had no clue...eyeroll. not gonna buy that one. Her daughter was almost grown, an adult. I will never understand this. All she had was a few more months and she couldve said, "I am done, take your brother. I need a break, I think I'm going to become the mesiah and save 144,000 people & take them to heaven so I need space to be creative and plan the grand exit- we will send cards, some spending change here and there, love y'all bi." All just my opinion of course.
Could be a shallow grave, could have been burned remains, a lot of things can go unnoticed in a rural area. He was planning to put a mobile home there. That involves electric, water (or well) , septic (or sewer) and a pad (or basement) Lots of digging.

Yes court tv just came back on a few months ago. They have an app you download and stream them free

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270533087642832896?s=21
We learned 1-2 single new details in that press conference. Chad Daybell appears in court at 11AM tomorrow. RPD won’t release the identity/identities of the human remains, citing autopsy results. RPD couldn’t even announce the specific charge Daybell is accused of. #fox10phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member