Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sorry to Chime in at the end of all of this but can anyone give me a brief synopsis of why it took so long to search the property I do understand they already searched it before but why didn’t they find the bodies I’m very confused right now
The previous search warrant related to the death of Tammy Daybell only, whose body they had already exhumed. Autopsy results have still not been released regarding her death. I guess they could have found something suspicious from her death or that search that initiated this new search.
Welcome to WS.

Interesting interview with the Rexburg mayor who may have let slip that the remains are JJ and Tylee. Sorry if this has already been posted, this is my first post.
Rexburg mayor hopes discovery of human remains at Daybell home brings closure to family

Welcome!

From your link of the interview with Rexburg mayor.

In an interview, ABC4 News Investigative Reporter Jason Nguyen asked Mayor Jerry Merrill, “How do you feel about the community responding to the news right now?”

Mayor Merrill responded with:

Well, it is a sad day for Rexburg, you know, of course, to find out the news about the kids. But on the other hand, it’s a good day in the sense that it is good to try to bring some closure to the family and to this story. You know, that has been dragged out for so long and so we are glad to have that closure. But it is a very sad day for the people who knew those kids, you know, that loved them and cared about them. So there is nothing to celebrate.”

When asked with the follow-up question, “Are you indicating they found the kids?” The Mayor’s reply was, “Oh.”

Rexburg mayor hopes discovery of human remains at Daybell home brings closure to family

This was mentioned (not sure if a link was already shared though); ABC4Utah reporter Jason Nguyen interviewed Rexburg Mayor who made some general comments about what was found today (yesterday now) and how the community may finally feel over all this news after so much time. He also seemed to accidentally confirm that the remains found were of both the children....watch until the end of the video. ABC4 confirmed with representative of Kay & Larry who said they should still air the interview.

https://twitter.com/followwin/status/1270581748225589249?s=21
In all honesty, it could only be the remains of those two poor children IMO. So sorry it has ended this way for all their friends and relatives.

I really feel like someone had to talk in order for them to go to the exact locations of the remains. MOO

I can’t remember which interview Nate did, but he said something along the lines of LE having a great deal of electronic information.

I think when this is all said and done, we will find out that both CD and LVD were equally pulling the strings for all of it. They may try to implicate AC, but there may be evidence that will show their communication with him. In other words, them giving directives to AC on what to do.

At least I hope they do. IIRC, it was said that LE was investigating electronic evidence that AC was involved with Tammy’s death? Anyone remember that? MOO, as I look for that information.
Yes I remember that. Here's two sources.

BOMSBHELL: Evidence could link Lori Vallow’s brother Alex Cox to sudden death of Chad Daybell’s wife Tammy

Reports: Lori Vallow’s brother Alex Cox could be linked to Tammy Daybell’s death

Last edited:
yup, Diana Downs. But, she did it for a man. Lori did it for money. Always trying to upgrade and attain that lifestyle.
Oh, I think Lori did it for a man as well. And her bizarre beliefs. According to MG - when they met one of the first things out of Chad's mouth was how they had been married in another life or probation or whatever. She was besotted with his books. In her mind, she was meeting Steven King or Michael Connelly - a "FAMOUS" writer!

Yeah, it doesn’t make much sense that she would talk, unless they had a staggering amount of evidence against her. I just don’t see that.

Her attitude would probably be “no bodies, no murder.”

I’m confused as to how this all came to be, as I do get the impression that law enforcement knew exactly where to look.
I wonder if one of Chad’s children remembered digging last fall and as a devote Christian and someone who loved and misses their mother - spoke out.

Based on what Nate is saying on his Facebook page 4 hours ago, it does look like that they knew exactly what to expect prior to serving the search warrant.

Someone talked... MOO

"This is Chris. He was our helicopter pilot today and helped us bring the world an important update. I’ll never forget what a law enforcement source told me early this morning - before any news broke:

“Nate, today will be a wonderful, sad day for so many.”

ETA: Ya gotta love the bromance that LE and Nate have ;) :p :D

JMO
That is interesting and pretty much solidifies that someone with good inside knowledge of what happened gave LE the tip they needed to know where to look and also what would be found.

There are about five people I can think of that may have had enough knowledge to be the tipster. CD is one of the five and I am removing him from consideration since he made a run for it before LE got him.
LD is a good candidate. A few that did interviews could also maybe be the tipster.

I think we may eventually find out at some point how LE knew to go there yesterday.

The good thing about CD trying to zoom away from the scene is I think that helped LE not allow him any bail for his current charges. He is a flight risk in my eyes based on his actions yesterday. He may try to do like Lori did and try to have a hearing to establish a bail amount but after the attempted running, LE has a good reason to keep him with no bail/bond.

Yeah, it doesn’t make much sense that she would talk, unless they had a staggering amount of evidence against her. I just don’t see that.

Her attitude would probably be “no bodies, no murder.”

I’m confused as to how this all came to be, as I do get the impression that law enforcement knew exactly where to look.
There is speculation that Lori was devastated when she heard Chad was arrested.

I don’t have any concrete proof, but I imagine we will see some conspiracy charges come down on Chad and Lori.

Among other reasons, that’s a good way to hit them hard even if it’s suspected that Alex was the actual murderer.

MG's interview really addressed LV but also MP. So there is a chance that MP also folded.

I'm so sorry. But I don't know who everyone is by the initials. Would you be willing to leave out a few characters but keep enough so you can tell me who each person is? Again, very sorry to ask. TIA I do know LV and CD.

I am only posting this because I have not seen a single mention of it by anyone else :

CD is a former professional police officer, for several years.
How is it possible he could have made among the stupidest mistakes, knowing what he knew as a professional cop, to bury bodies (ie murder victims) at his own home ie the 1st (or 2nd etc) place that would be searched ? It doesn't make sense. He's actually that stupid ???

Kindly provide the link to this information you claim as fact. That is part of the terms of service (TOS) here on Websleuths.

They showed up around 7:00am for the search. Where was CD?

Chad Daybell arrested after human remains reportedly found on his property

Police took Daybell into custody about a mile from his home as numerous police officers and FBI agents served the search warrant.
“We saw a car fly past us, a silver car, and a bunch of cops behind him. They ended up circling him and getting him to pull over. And then we turned around and went back and Chad Daybell was getting arrested," said Brittany Chapple, who was in a car on Salem Highway at the time Daybell was taken into custody.

Chapple said she recognized Daybell from news coverage about the disappearances of the two kids, and because she lives a few miles from Daybell's residence.

"My son thinks that he saw [Daybell] on the ground when they were arresting him, and then, when we flipped back around, he was standing up and he was handcuffed," Chapple added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam