Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this moment..I am in your camp... they really have to stay "thick as thieves".. There are so many others that had info, clues and more...

HOwever.. I do want to try to follow the religious part of this story.
They say Lori was a totally devout LDS... She was able to use her religion to get her INTO this mess believing all the End-Times and power crappola.. Nate Eaton also said she spends all her time in the jail reading scripture and singing hymns. I could see her rolling everything backwards and knowing her only way out of this is her traditional mainstream lds teachings.... In the end, as crazy as she seems to me... I could see her going this route. "her and God" And nothing else left at this point.

Slight correction... Nate said that someone reported to him that she was in jail reading scripture and singing hymns.

And we all know that can only be a few folks that would know... *cough* or be able to say such to *spin*

MOO

Not necessarily. Lori could say that AC often acted on his own to remove obstacles in Lori's life or threats to her kids. He had a conviction for assault against Joe Ryan. Personally I do NOT think AC did anything to the kids. I just think he is the obvious scapegoat. They can argue that Tylee saw Alex kill Charles without being attacked and AC killed her to eliminate a witness. None of that implicates Lori in CV's murder. Again, I think her and AC planned it, but I don't think there is enough evidence to convict her given AC is dead.

I don't know whether Alex was the scapegoat in this, but there are plenty of people that she freely told at the time it happened :insert breezy laugh: about how the assault on Joe came about.

The best zinger today was from Nate’s live helicopter feed when Joseph Murray made a comment like “it sounds like crap, just like your reports". Nate said “Hi Joseph we’ll be over your house in about 5 min”. Savage come back. LOL

priceless!!! played it a couple of times to let it sink in...

Yeah, it doesn’t make much sense that she would talk, unless they had a staggering amount of evidence against her. I just don’t see that.

Her attitude would probably be “no bodies, no murder.”

I’m confused as to how this all came to be, as I do get the impression that law enforcement knew exactly where to look.
I would be shocked to think Lori, that self absorbed monster, would tell where the bodies were.

On the other hand, once she learns both bodies were found and she is charged with murder, I believe she will blame Chad for all of it. In fact I could see her trying to charm a new attorney and believing she could make him husband number six.

Dogs or not, they couldn’t get another warrant without additional evidence. Something changed and dogs can’t be the basis for a warrant.

Edit: Nate did say at about the 16 min mark that dogs were present but the area was taped off from the minute he got there. Assuming dogs are pretty precise would it not be strange to have several huge areas marked off?

It is pretty easy to pinpoint ground disturbances in this particular setting. This was a mowed, but uncultivated part of a backyard and after a large dig, the soil profile texture is quickly changed. You can find the disturbance just by walking on it.

I am only posting this because I have not seen a single mention of it by anyone else :

CD is a former professional police officer, for several years.
How is it possible he could have made among the stupidest mistakes, knowing what he knew as a professional cop, to bury bodies (ie murder victims) at his own home ie the 1st (or 2nd etc) place that would be searched ? It doesn't make sense. He's actually that stupid ???
A grave digger and a cop? Hmmm. That makes me wonder if he knew the right people who would cover up Tammys death.

I am starting to feel the same. With part 1 of Melanie's interview, I was intrigued feeling her naive but sortof honest. But with part 2, I was thinking "who the h does she think she is", spewing this stuff, still "loving Lori", but no love or feelings for the kids. Part 3 sealed it for me, and I was feelihg she was a total fake covering her own butt. But I am wondering now.. if that whole interview really did have strategic purpose --for Lori to hear her. I guess we will just have to wait and see....

A person who to me shows zero emotion about an attempt made on your ex-husband life, the father of your children, I will never take seriously. Ever. She is still 100% devoted to that list (reading) Chad made.

If somebody rolled over on these two, it would be a pretty short list of people who knew where the children were. Who are they?

Lori? (Chad obviously didn't roll over on himself...)
Melani? Ian?
Zulema? (Alex is an obvious no)
Melanie??
Daybell child(ren)?

I am only posting this because I have not seen a single mention of it by anyone else :

CD is a former professional police officer, for several years.
How is it possible he could have made among the stupidest mistakes, knowing what he knew as a professional cop, to bury bodies (ie murder victims) at his own home ie the 1st (or 2nd etc) place that would be searched ? It doesn't make sense. He's actually that stupid ???

Link please regarding Chad being former LE. I don't remember this. Jmo

Yeah, I actually think LE did a good job in this case, under very tough circumstances.... Many times their hands were tied due to legal wrangling in other states. When the FBI came on board, a lot more resources became available. The case had some huge hurdles with extradition from HI, and seaming up the possible connections between CV's death and Tammy, which wouldn't have been connected had LV and CD not rushed to the altar, and made the union so visible.... It was the press attention which really helped keep the pressure on.

Many of us followed this case for months, 100's of pgs, with every element scrutinized. So coming on in the final lap and complaining about drones and heat signatures for long dead frozen corpses is slightly ridiculous... JMO.

For more info on this case please refer to the amazing Timeline linked at the beginning of each new thread.

I could go on and on here, but won't as it's late on East Coast (I'm the Bostonian on this thread Massguy, lol) And I def want to watch Chad's court hearing tomorrow!!

Hi Lady J.... so good to see you again.. MA today? or other...

Going to dive into this whole ordeal right now, lots to see and lots to read. It is hard to follow multiple cases at once but im going to try anyway.

It is just unbelievable what people can do to their own family, let alone their own kids.

Welcome to the case thread. A detailed 10-part Timeline starts here in the media only thread: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

It only goes through the events of March this year as I have had no time to update it since the pandemic started. But that should give you enough background info. Or you can start at the beginning of the media thread and read how this case has unfolded in the media. Plan to be reading for a while, it's a long and complicated history.

ITA. She seems much too arrogant to admit that after all this time she has known all along that her children were dead. And don't forget she was collecting Tylee's social security the whole time. But if it wasn't Lori, I don't know who else would have known exactly where they were and spilled it.

Melani? Melanie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member