Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said
Those poor children and all victims...may they rest in peace
It breaks my heart to know these two precious children were discarded there like unwanted garbage, and their bodies have been there all along. To know they have been there all alone all this time is hard to even bear to think about.

I've never posted on this case, but I've read all the updates.

I knew when they first went missing both had been murdered. Nothing else makes sense.

So much twisted evil has happened against defenseless children. It seems it happens often now where another child is murdered... most often by their own bio parent or a bio parent in a willing conspiracy with a step parent or live in partner.

More, and more...even when a partner is involved also are bio parents even with some being the mastermind behind the horrendous murders of their own children.

Not only to murder them, but bio parents are often involved in wilfully grossly abusing their children before they carryout the plot to murder them.

I've always felt there is a special place in Hell for those who murder children and even more so if the murderers were their parent or parents. Over, and over, it seems the lives of precious children have no human value to the very ones who gave them life.

I'm so thankful they have finally been found. May justice be very harsh, and swift.

Jmho

BREAKING: Criminal complaint filed against Chad Daybell. Two felony counts of destruction and concealment of evidence. The dates of the alleged crimes are 9/8/19 and 9/22/19. #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270746670347644928?s=21

The wording on the two counts is different. The second count, which is the earlier count sounds like he did something to the body more than just bury it. Paired with the word “egregious” in the court room, I think he did something pretty horrendous to Tylee’s body, assuming that is them. I wonder if he tried other ways to conceal the first body and it didn’t work, so he didn’t bother trying with the second.

I believe LVD’s vehicle is that same shade of primary blue and I’m not sure when exactly the photo was taken but the yellow rectangle inside of a patch of green grass is exactly where the excavated.

There aren’t any other missing persons related to this case right? It’s just always been about trying to find the kids right? This case is wild and wonky I wondered if I’d had missed something especially if they’re continuing to search his property.

Since one of the LE agents/officers was spending quite a bit of time at that burn pit, including pulling down the bricks that formed the outside (presumably to allow raking through and collecting evidence from the inside), I think it is a safe bet that CD (and associates, if any) attempted to burn at least one of the children's bodies before burying it.

Horrendous.
Evil

This is all JMO. Considering the prosecutor's suggestion that one of the bodies was treated especially disrespectfully, I can't help but believe that body belonged to Tylee. It seems positive ID of JJ came quicker than Tylee, and Chad and Lori seemed to harbor especially strong dislike for her (my heart breaks writing that). May JJ and Tylee both rest in peace and be given the loving burial they deserve.

ETA: Another thought - Tylee went missing first. If they did attempt to burn one body and it was unsuccessful, it likely would have been the first to go missing. JMO.

Last edited:
If they did try to burn one of them in the pit and that is what the prosecutor ‘may’ have been alluding to (speculation), my guess it was TR. She was the first one missing and it appears that one of the remains was identified as J.J (body more identifiable).

FBI & LE did seem very interested in that burn pit yesterday.

So, so sad to even type this.

moo

It breaks my heart to know these two precious children were discarded there like unwanted garbage, and their bodies have been there all along. To know they have been there all alone all this time is hard to even bear to think about.

I've never posted on this case, but I've read all the updates.

I knew when they first went missing both had been murdered. Nothing else makes sense.

So much twisted evil has happened against defenseless children. It seems it happens often now where another child is murdered... most often by their own bio parent or a bio parent in a willing conspiracy with a step parent or live in partner.

More, and more...even when a partner is involved also are bio parents even with some being the mastermind behind the horrendous murders of their own children.

Not only to murder them, but bio parents are often involved in wilfully grossly abusing their children before they carryout the plot to murder them.

I've always felt there is a special place in Hell for those who murder children and even more so if the murderers were their parent or parents. Over, and over, it seems the lives of precious children have no human value to the very ones who gave them life.

I'm so thankful they have finally been found. May justice be very harsh, and swift.

Jmho
I just dont get it, but I suppose I never will. Very sad day!! :mad::(
OBE its good to see you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads