Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only posting this because I have not seen a single mention of it by anyone else :

CD is a former professional police officer, for several years.
How is it possible he could have made among the stupidest mistakes, knowing what he knew as a professional cop, to bury bodies (ie murder victims) at his own home ie the 1st (or 2nd etc) place that would be searched ? It doesn't make sense. He's actually that stupid ???
This was a first post by this person and they have not been back since 5:34am a few min after this was posted. Do the math.

Tweeted by Heidi Hatch @KUTV2News

Zac Cox
JJ and Tylee, I am so sorry for what happened to you guys. You did not deserve any of this and I am just heartbroken. I am sick. I love you both so much and it brings comfort to me during these horrible times knowing you are both back with Charles. Justice will be served.

https://twitter.com/tvheidihatch/status/1270856790985469952?s=21

Attachments

• C90BD9AB-36C5-402F-929F-9A1C99070C1B.jpeg
    C90BD9AB-36C5-402F-929F-9A1C99070C1B.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 212
  • 6586645C-843A-4356-9DF2-8803DD54ECCC.jpeg
    6586645C-843A-4356-9DF2-8803DD54ECCC.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 219
  • 06982E86-83EF-4AB4-9EE1-90800C6D682E.jpeg
    06982E86-83EF-4AB4-9EE1-90800C6D682E.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DA0EF4A6-5F9D-480C-8041-1031ACB00940.jpeg
    DA0EF4A6-5F9D-480C-8041-1031ACB00940.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 190
I can tell you it would be an extraordinary breach of protocol in a high profile case with helicopters and planes overhead for identifiable remains to be left uncovered. Almost certainly the remains were photographed and LIDAR scanned under cover and then removed. I can't imagine being able to see identifiable bones in the open on a crime scene like this. Forensic technicians are emphatically instructed to NOT allow such sensitive evidence to be uncovered and left open for press photographs.
I'm sure that's a white ruler or other scale marker used for surverying or evidence recovery.

O/T

I'm still trying to figure that out (the Slayer Rule) from the Samira Frasch murder case. I don't know all the details but...

"A Florida physician accused of murdering his wife reached a settlement with her life insurer that could help him avoid conviction in the Leon County case.

It provides for a $200,000 payment to the criminal defense attorney for Dr. Adam Frasch, as well as a $125,000 payment to the law firm defending him in a civil wrongful death lawsuit brought by his wife’s estate, reports the Tallahassee Democrat. Another lawyer is to receive $25,000 for unspecified civil litigation services and the physician himself could get $150,000.

Settlement calls for wife's life insurance to pay for husband's defense in murder case

** Sorry for interrupting the thread (I just find the Frasch case a little crrrazy)

I don't know that case or the amount of the policy or if a civil suit with the insurance company is pending etc. I don't even know the criminal case, but insurance companies have to act in good faith and if they get sued and this guy gets acquitted, they would have to pay pre-judgment interest if they had wrongly withheld that money. That's my guess and the only thing that makes sense of what you described.

Yes probably. Like most of us.... I am sure LE really didn’t think they would be dumb or arrogant enough to bury them in the yard! with that said.... I really cannot for the life of me figure out a good reason to put them there. I am glad they did because I really thought they would be in the middle of nowhere..... but can any of you guys think of any good reason why they did that? I am still kinda in shock that they have actually found but I just can’t wrap my head around both of them being disposed of there! :(
i just think they were in the "scott free" stage of this whole thing.... Chad, the expert gravedigger was in total control, when there was no media frenzie. As always, praise God for Kay and her determination...

i do not think this was the case, after re-looking at this. I believe this search was also related to the missing kids. It just appears that they were more focused on gathering data collection rather than searching for bodies.
Sorry - I think I was just echoing some info I had gathered on here earlier and honestly - I cannot provide a link to the TD search warrant (although I know where I could go looking to find it - thank you Gardner!) They may have been looking for the kids in that warrant but there would be a lot of trouble trying to see ground disturbance under all that snow in January.

I tend to agree. And he may also have formed loving and protective uncle relationships with the kids. This was likely a CD/LVD job.

I hope their passing wasn’t painful or drawn out. I expect there was poison or meds/drugs of some kind, distancing the killers from their acts, and I also fear that there will have been “communications from beyond the veil,” received exclusively by these same killers, offering up understanding, acceptance and even forgiveness for their deaths — again, so CD and LVD could reimagine their crimes as noble sacrifices (not by them, of course, never by them) in the name of the great cause, and go on living.

I despise these two. To pretend that anything about their ego “mission” was good or just or godly or necessary while murdering good people and kids - for what? A shag and some cash, basically.

If convicted they’ll both be prison preachers, IMO. I hope they gain no followers and rot alone.
Even if he wasn't directly involved in their deaths Alex surely knew they had been killed and tried to mislead LE by telling them they were at Grandma's. Same goes for Chad. They are equally culpable for their deaths by trying to cover it up. But I believe one or both had a direct hand in their deaths. There is no way Lori could have killed both of the kids and moved/buried their bodies without the help of Chad and/or Alex. JMO.

First time poster. Thanks for all the really insightful information along this tragic journey. Such a sad ending for these two :(.

I imagine LVD wants official sight of the SW so she can request a new attorney, as MM’s ‘Areas of Expertise’ are:
Family Law

Personal Injury/Worker's Compensation

Mediation

Bankruptcy

Business Litigation

She needs as much time as possible to get a defence together for lying about her children being safe while she pranced around Hawaii.

This thread is fast moving, so I don't know if this has been posted yet, it just appeared on the court website filed today in LV's case

06/10/2020 Motion for Release to Defense Counsel Re: Search Warrant No.: 2020-68
https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR33-20-0302/Motion for Release to Defense Counsel RE Search Warrant No 2020-68.pdf

Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest

Means is requesting a copy of the sealed search warrant re. Chad's case.

Hopefully Prosecutor Rob Wood will tell him to bog off.

In reading these two motions....just want name does Lori want to use
Daybell or Vallow....? When she was first arrested way back when she wanted to be known as Daybell. Now that her husband is arrested she goes back to Vallow? She wants her cake and to eat it too.

“LORI NORENE VALLOW, AKA LORI NORENE DAYBELL DEFENDANT
Case No: CR 33-20-0302
MOTION FOR RELEASE TO DEFENSE COUNSEL RE: Search Warrant No.: 2020-68.
Electronically Filed
6/10/2020 10:51 AM”

and then this....

“ COMES NOW THE DEFENDANT, Mrs. Lori Vallow (Daybell), by and through her Attorney of Record, Mark L. Means and moves this Court for an order of release to Defense Counsel the....”

It is obvious from arial photos that the soil was disturbed where they started digging yesterday. And police do have the ability to fly overhead to look and peek before they issue a warrant. Where they started digging yesterday the soil was sunken and the grass was discolored.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-10 Chad Daybell Arrested - 2 sets of remains found - Call In .png
    Screenshot_2020-06-10 Chad Daybell Arrested - 2 sets of remains found - Call In .png
    598.8 KB · Views: 208
I have a question and have not followed the case other than generally. If Kay Woodcock was Charles' sister (and Lori's SIL) and JJ was her grandson and Charles' grandnephew, was JJ the biological child of a sibling of Charles and, if that's correct, who are JJ's biological parents and have they been named, interviewed, etc?

EDIT: Scratch that. JJ must have the child of one of Kay's children (a boy) who was Charles' nephew?

So confusing.

First time poster. Thanks for all the really insightful information along this tragic journey. Such a sad ending for these two :(.

I imagine LVD wants official sight of the SW so she can request a new attorney, as MM’s ‘Areas of Expertise’ are:
Family Law

Personal Injury/Worker's Compensation

Mediation

Bankruptcy

Business Litigation

She needs as much time as possible to get a defence together for lying about her children being safe while she pranced around Hawaii.

Welcome to WS!

Yes probably. Like most of us.... I am sure LE really didn’t think they would be dumb or arrogant enough to bury them in the yard! with that said.... I really cannot for the life of me figure out a good reason to put them there. I am glad they did because I really thought they would be in the middle of nowhere..... but can any of you guys think of any good reason why they did that? I am still kinda in shock that they have actually found but I just can’t wrap my head around both of them being disposed of there! :(
Common for a killer to dispose of remains in places the killer feels safe. (IMO)

Lots of people have done that. If bodies are buried in your yard, you don't have to worry about some strangers finding the remains.

I have a question and have not followed the case other than generally. If Kay Woodcock was Charles' sister (and Lori's SIL) and JJ was her grandson and Charles' grandnephew, was JJ the biological child of a sibling of Charles and, if that's correct, who are JJ's biological parents and have they been named, interviewed, etc?

JJ is the biological child of KW and LWs son.

No interviews. I think that's wise. Jmo

I can tell you it would be an extraordinary breach of protocol in a high profile case with helicopters and planes overhead for identifiable remains to be left uncovered. Almost certainly the remains were photographed and LIDAR scanned under cover and then removed. I can't imagine being able to see identifiable bones in the open on a crime scene like this. Forensic technicians are emphatically instructed to NOT allow such sensitive evidence to be uncovered and left open for press photographs.

Exactly. Lawsuits would fly if evidence of that nature were allowed to be left out for viewing/photographing like that.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he can't communicate to his wife, even through a lawyer and vice versa. I know they said no contact with the victim's families, however, are we sure there is no technicality that would allow that? Has anyone seen this in any other case?
I thought that was a pretty standard condition of bond, as you said, but I've never heard of a defendant not being able to communicate with a spouse when they are incarcerated. This is a complex case with lots of weird circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle