Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. It’s a lot of speculation, but we can eliminate Lori as the source. She might’ve said something dumb over the jail phone though. But it definitely looks like she/Means wants to know where the evidence came from. And Means might suspect that the evidence was shoddily obtained, too, since he was pretty miffed about the jail recordings earlier.
Or she wants to know what they know - I can’t help but think she’s saving herself and needs to know how far to go ?
JMO

Would there be anything to be gained if LE knew the kids were buried on Chad's property before June 5 and they waited to act?

Could an anonymous tip from an insider have led to this? Could Chad have confessed to someone and they spilled the beans?

I think maybe they want to sell the house for bail money?

I agree they want to sell the house....but for his defense lawyers, not bail. Just like no bail bondsman wanted to work with Lori, no bail bondsman is going to want to work with Chad. But you could be right, they may think he can make bail, they are in denial about their dad. I do feel bad for his kids too. Just like Colby has lost his mom, stepdad, and siblings, Chads kids have lost both parents forever now. MOO

Didn't Lori use her dead (I believe, murdered) estranged spouse's Amazon account and credit card to purchase wedding rings and her outfit before Tammy met her convenient demise?

The kids were murdered before Tammy's death, right??
Yes and I beieve thats what got her caught.
If she had not done thst kay would not of had an adress to give to police for a wellness check
Nobody knew the children were missing up until that point
She coukd of went on playing cat and mouse with her childrens status for months if they could not locate her. She even kegalpy chsnged her name which would make it difficult for her to be found. They may never of been able to put togwther an accurate timeline of they could not locate her for months or even years.

First time posting, long time follower of this case. You point out something concerning to me. If KW recieved the insurance money, what process (if any) was in place for her to receive custody of JJ? If CV knew his fate would be at the hands of LV and AC, wouldn't there be a contingent game plan, other than "just" the money? Was there a will drawn by CV that stated JJ should reside with KW if anything happened to him? JMO
According to a Texas probate filing CV died without a will. As his legal mother, Lori would automatically get custody of JJ and Kay would have no rights.

They have behaved so strangely throughout this! Almost delusional (MOO) I know cult members tend to have blind loyalty, but their own mother was also a victim! I feel like they will try to rationalize all this with some bizarre religious tenant. So while we might think they are moving for a rational reason.... IE Bail, or the fact they were living with two dead children in their backyard, it could also be some fear of Zombie Demons...

The "Free Lori" rant seemed like a mental breakdown.... I hope a few of his kids can get over the Self- Righteous indignation, and face reality. For their own sake.

MOO.
I think we need to be careful of lumping five very different people together, my understanding is that there are differing levels of belief surrounding Chad's guilt among the five.

It’s definitely possible. It looks like they only need to show that one of the conspirators acted in furtherance of the crime. Not that it was fully committed.

I'm wondering if the simple fact that the kids were supposedly in her care (LV) places the responsibility on her when they turn up dead? Even if they cannot pin the actual murders on her?!

It just seems so frustrating that two young lives can be taken, and potentially no one pay the price.... IE they decide to pin it all on AC... I honestly had thought additional charges would come out today at CDs hearing.

One important point from Melanie's interview: she said it was CHAD who was going to move to AZ to live with Lori. When Tammy's planned "accident" failed to materialize, they switched the plan. That's when Lori went into overdrive, giving away the dog, moving to Rexburg.

Sick. Sad. They predicated their future on other's deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018