Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume that one or both of the bodies were burned in that firepit and reduced to bones, so I don't think natural decomposition is relevant in this instance. Sorry to be graphic...MOO
Actually the judge only referenced "egregious" on one of the sets of remains. I think a few of us believe only one of the children's bodies was defiled in some way. I personally believe (just based upon google maps vs. multiple aerial views yesterday) that 1 body was burned in the old junk pile/slash fire pit before being buried. Then a lovely new firepit was constructed for a Barbie doll wife to play house. (I could be wrong - it could have been Tammy's dream but I highly doubt it).

just think IF Chad sold the house, IF the children were buried on the land when the house sold, at some time there would have been construction, a smell, or something else happen. Can anyone imagine what the new home owners would think, how they would feel? LE would be searching for Chad and Lori. I don’t think they would be far because they always needed money. They would have been caught sooner or later and I am glad it was sooner.

Yeah, that's why (I think) he was so gung hoe to get the mobile home up, with all the zoning, concrete etc. He prob thought if he did all that any potential new owner would leave it standing, and not dig around in that area...

But that wouldn't help with the body... or body parts near the drained pond... Although he may have thought no one would want to level that area....

It's super creepy to think he wanted to place a HOME where ppl would be living/ bbqing in the front yard, over the body of a child!

:confused: Huh? It's an established fact that Chad worked as a gravedigger/sexton. He even wrote a book about it called "One Foot in the Grave". Here are some MSM links:

SPRINGVILLE SIBLINGS DIG IN TO GET GOOD EDUCATION

LDS author uses the past to influence the future in new book - The Daily Universe

Not all is grave for a sexton

Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell
Grandparents visit site where children's remains were found
Blessed are the peacemakers.... May God’s blessings be with the Woodcock family! Amazing people!

Oh my gosh .. I am just seeing this link since the thread moves so fast. The ripple effect into so many families and a very nice community. This is going to be very sad to watch as the details come out.

Yeah, that's why (I think) he was so gung hoe to get the mobile home up, with all the zoning, concrete etc. He prob thought if he did all that any potential new owner would leave it standing, and not dig around in that area...

But that wouldn't help with the body... or body parts near the drained pond... Although he may have thought no one would want to level that area....

It's super creepy to think he wanted to place a HOME where ppl would be living/ bbqing in the front yard, over the body of a child!

This is what needs to be exposed about these two most depraved people.

Just as they could leave for Hawaii knowing two children had been murdered and buried, so could they live with the secret that people would live their lives probably less than 6 feet from a murdered buried small child.

There is just no place to put people like this than in a cold remote prison away from normal human life.

I went back to look at Gardner's timeline and I forgot about this...

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).

Chad wanted to sell the house. I wonder if he wanted to sell it because he knew the kids were buried on it... JMO

This! Thank you for reminding us of this. So this leads me to believe Tylee and JJ were buried there by October 24th. So I think Chad either buried them there when Tammy went to visit her family , or someone, maybe Alex buried them there while Chad and his kids were in Utah for Tammy’s funeral. MOO

What? Some of CD’s children lived there with him during all of this? This case is so confusing and I apologize for asking what has probably been referenced many threads back. :(
I thought they were all adults, out of the family home, etc. That didn’t look like a very big house. JMO

How many children does Chad have? All are adult? Are any of Chads children married? In college? That might answer why some were living with him.

It would have been hard for him to bury the children if he had his own adult children living with him. At any time one or more of his children could have come home and ‘walked in’ on the digging!

if not appropriate mods, please delete. I am not trying to sleuth individuals, just trying to get a take on how many children were living in the house...

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members