Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via Justin Lum: "BRING JJ & TYLEE HOME: The woman on the left you know as Kay Woodcock - JJ Vallow’s grandma. Next to her is Natalie Pawlowski, the ex-wife of Ian Pawlowski - now married to Lori Vallow’s niece. Natalie has also been impacted by this case. She made sure to support Kay tonight. " https://t.co/Lqxy9HE9KF

[Picture in link]

Tearing up, Larry and Kay Woodcock visited where JJ and Tylee's remains were found today, such love!!

That must have been so enormously difficult, but I'm glad they did it. It's the beginning of family reclaiming the kids and bringing them home.

God bless them both for caring so much that they didn't let CD's and LVD's horrid choices be the final acts for JJ and Tylee.

No, he wasn't Manson like at all in any way or form. Much too boring. Springville is a fabulous place, not weird like that at all. No weird vibes, no weird cults, no unnatural relations with goats lol! I never even heard of AVOW or PAP before this, no white tent cities. Chad also has just the absolutely nicest, kindest, most normal family ever, his parents are amazing and adorable, great siblings, even great salt of the earth aunts, uncles, and cousins lol. But no, no kool-aid stuff going on at all. MOO
Actually...

Some years ago (2013?) I attended a book signing event for one of CD's published authors, JR, there in the heart of Springville. One of my friends lives there in Springville and wanted to get his books signed, so I went along for the ride. I don't recall if CD was there or not (I think he may have been, along with one or more of his kids), but his books were definitely being sold there as well. Anyhow, I got there late, after JR had finished speaking and the event was pretty much wrapping up, and there was easily 200+ people still there buying books and visiting with the authors, etc. Granted, I don't think everyone there lived in Springville proper, but most certainly enough of them lived in the general area to justify holding the event there in downtown Springville.

There is more I could share, but suffice to say I know for a fact that the prepper movement, AVOW, Energy Healers, "tentites" (those who believe in tent cities) etc., have a surprisingly robust presence throughout the valley, and really throughout the entire intermountain west - from Idaho down to Arizona - and likely beyond (a number are in the Kansas/Missouri area as well). Not all have drunken the Chad Daybell kool-aid, but then again this eclectic "movement" (for lack of a better word) has been around before Chad and will continue to persist in spite of him.

It may surprise you just how pervasive this presence is, even in good ol' Springville. As an example, in regards to this case specifically, even Sheriff Humphries was unaware of this presence in his area and was genuinely surprised to learn just how big of a movement it is. See 4:50-6:15 of this interview:

JMO

Chads mug shot....he has changed to dark 5.0.
I would think the youngest son who just returned back home would notice the difference in his dad’s appearance/demeanor/aura perhaps better than the ones who’ve been around the last few years. I have to imagine the contrast from when he last said goodbye to his dad until now is quite frightening!! :( JMO

Fleeing may be weak as even OJ didn't get charged with such. But MOO it may be relevant shorter term (not a charge) for the bond hearing... so higher bond as he is a flight risk? Adding on when he "fled" to Hawaii etc???

MOO
Or when attempted to flee from cop presence at Lori’s place during the welfare check. Yeah, and his new attorney doesn’t see any “risk in his background” for flight risks! HA! Then you are TOO new, buddy, and don’t know who is sitting next to you! JMO

Via Justin Lum: "BRING JJ & TYLEE HOME: The woman on the left you know as Kay Woodcock - JJ Vallow’s grandma. Next to her is Natalie Pawlowski, the ex-wife of Ian Pawlowski - now married to Lori Vallow’s niece. Natalie has also been impacted by this case. She made sure to support Kay tonight. " https://t.co/Lqxy9HE9KF

[Picture in link]

Jesus, that video of Larry Woodcock (further down link) is heartbreaking! I hope they can at the very least find some closure with this!
Sending Love to the Woodcocks and Ryans!!!

All that follows is Jmo

LE might have just swooped in on CD's house and yard at the moment they did as the culmination of their long investigation, but I tend to think this particular warrant was obtained based on some very specific evidence provided by somebody "in the know". I think one of our cult members is perhaps starting to wheel and deal with LE/prosecutors. LE seemed to know from the very moment they arrived at CD's exactly where to set up the tents, and exactly where to begin two different digs. To me, the fact that there were two digs (vs one) is further evidence that the two children where perhaps buried in the yard on different dates.

We know that Tylee was last seen 9/8 at Yellowstone. I think there's a chance that both she and JJ were given the impression that Tylee would soon be starting school at BYUI. In fact, I think the Yellowstone trip was maybe meant to be a going away party of sorts. I suspect that Alex and Lori may have helped Tylee pack on that Monday, Sept. 9, but then Alex took Tylee to CD's instead of BYUI. That would've been a work day at the library for TD, as Harvest Break had not yet begun. Not sure where CD's youngest son would have been, but I assume he wasn't home.

I think MG said she left either the 22md or morning of 23rd. So just as with Tylee, I presume JJ was packed up on the afternoon of Monday the 23rd thinking that Uncle Alex (that grim reaper himself IMO) was going to drive him down to grandma's - but Alex, again (I suspect) drove instead to CD's house of horrors. This is why Chad had to be sure he had returned from his trip to see the film maker down in in AZ - he had to make sure he was back in time to meet AC at the house (the "backyard for mortal probations"). Again, I think TD would've been at the library. Not sure about CD's son(s). And AC couldn't stay past the 26th or so.. He had to get down to Gilbert

One of the many (many) sad, macabre facts of this whole case is that on that Tuesday, Sept. 24th, Lori withdrew her son from school while almost certainly knowing that JJ had already been murdered and buried. Yet I'm sure she should stood there with a straight face and told the principal that she intended to homeschool him well. There is just no limit to that woman's evil

I find it far fetched though to think that the children were each somehow killed at the earliest available moment and then somehow respectively stored somewhere until TD was sent to visit her parents on 10/4, or until such time as a double burial could be safely performed. That would have been a very risky (and probably very unpleasant) task.

So, among those who knew the children's "general" whereabouts (somewhere in CD's back yard) were LV, CD, and AC. MBP (and maybe even IP) probably had a pretty good guess. One or two of CD's kids could've also maybe seen something, but i don't think so.. Surely CD wouldn't have gotten the track hoe out with them in the house.

Those who knew the exact location? Probably just CD and AC. Maybe IP. I don't think LV or MBP were there. Not their style.

This is the jumping point to my next (shorter, I promise) post speculating on who might be wheeling and dealing with LE

Last edited:
What were these people thinking about? Murdering the kids and no one would inquire into it so they could continue living their 'normal' lives just without the unnecessary burden? From a logic perspective this is a giant failure not to mention that judging by human values this is atrocity. Stupid worthless evil people, they deserve to be punished to the uttermost.

Dancing in HI with professional wedding photog....later followed & interviewed near their HI condo with a zip lock bag of ca$h...” the children are fine “ as they walk hand in hand.

So Now.
Death penalty.
Any questions?

MOO

Nope. Zeeeeeeee-ro.

I also think something ought to be done with and to all those secondhand AVOW players stupid enough to believe and defend Chad.

I’m just so angry, because this is all so sick, and the more we know the worse it gets and sounds.

ETA: clearly Chad is no criminal mastermind. How many stories have we heard of people discovering bodies buried in backyards?!

Going back over all their movements and comments post September 23rd 2019 is truly disturbing.....
LV saying "Tammy will be dead by the time I move to Rexburgh"

Oct 2nd, LV buying wedding rings via Amazon (Tammy died on Oct 18th)
Same day AP was shot at....and exactly 1 wk before Tammy was shot at.

Chad 'rating' everyone in LVs life.... "Tylee was always dark" "JJ became a Zombie"

Chad saying "Lori has no minor children"

Chad's panic phone call to MG "tell the cops JJ is with you" then LV calling and sounding "cheerful" to MG "everything's fine"

LV getting rid of all family photo's/ toys/ bikes and attempting to sell JJ's therapy Dog.

LV in Hawaii... people are praying for your kids... "That's Great"

This is just off the top of my head.... Just insane and truly sociopathic.

def. premeditation (Murder in the first) for several of these deaths! I do wonder what Tammy's Autopsy is going to tell us!
BTW: I find Chad's blog entry about meeting Tammy truly disturbing now as well...
10- A cemetery courtship
10- A cemetery courtship | cdaybell.com

There's no words that can be spoken to Express what the families and loved ones, have been through and feel. My thoughts are with them. A person (mom,in law) they trusted and believed in. She was given the most valuable in life children to love and raise. My mind keeps going back to the court. Paper work that was filled against her in civil court (divorce court,custody court). We have found out about after several life have passed. So many red flags but nothing to legally address the safety of the children til it's to late. The meeting of 2 people who are delusional about the world. Twist the situation to fit their Religious beliefs in their minds. I just don't understand how murder is acceptable in any religion. The people lives that were taken didn't commit a crime and wasn't found quilty in a court of law. Death is a trauma in normal circumstances. Murder is the most horrific traumatic circumstances. I am lifting the loved ones up, The should of could of will not consume them. They are victims in this to. We can't see into the future no one can. I just keep lifting the families up for strength and support. I don't think there will be understanding of what happened, even after the information has been presented.

I think we are going to see murder charges but probably not soon. With both of them in custody there just is no reason to rush new charges. Better to get the ducks in a row first. Tammy's autopsy will be key. I think for the kids the autopsies might be inconclusive after 9 months. But I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to eventually charge both LV and CD. I don't expect a conviction in CV's death although I would not be surprised to see charges filed. It would be hard to overcome AC's confession to the actual death and, while I believe there was a conspiracy, I don't think they will ever find enough evidence to convict in that one.

Defense attorney John Prior said Chad Daybell's intention was to turn himself in, that he was not running away from police when he was arrested at ~11:30am
RSBM.
Right. His home is surrounded by 3 dozen vehicles, with agents from RPD, FCSO and FBI wandering about everywhere, and a Chad-O thinks he has to hop in his car to drive downtown to the police station to turn himself in!!?? HA! JMO.

All that follows is Jmo

LE might have just swooped in on CD's house and yard at the moment they did as the culmination of their long investigation, but I tend to think this particular warrant was obtained based on some very specific evidence provided by somebody "in the know". I think one of our cult members is perhaps starting to wheel and deal with LE/prosecutors. LE seemed to know from the very moment they arrived at CD's exactly where to set up the tents, and exactly where to begin two different digs. To me, the fact that there were two digs (vs one) is further evidence that the two children where perhaps buried in the yard on different dates.

We know that Tylee was last seen 9/8 at Yellowstone. I think there's a chance that both she and JJ were given the impression that Tylee would soon be starting school at BYUI. In fact, I think the Yellowstone trip was maybe meant to be a going away party of sorts. I suspect that Alex and Lori may have helped Tylee pack on that Monday, Sept. 9, but then Alex took Tylee to CD's instead of BYUI. That would've been a work day at the library for TD, as Harvest Break had not yet begun. Not sure where CD's youngest son would have been, but I assume he wasn't home.

I think MG said she left either the 22md or morning of 23rd. So just as with Tylee, I presume JJ was packed up on the afternoon of Monday the 23rd thinking that Uncle Alex (that grim reaper himself IMO) was going to drive him down to grandma's - but Alex, again (I suspect) drove instead to CD's house of horrors. This is why Chad had to be sure he had returned from his trip to see the film maker down in in AZ - he had to make sure he was back in time to meet AC at the house (the "backyard for mortal probations"). Again, I think TD would've been at the library. Not sure about CD's son(s). And AC couldn't stay past the 26th or so.. He had to get down to Gilbert

One of the many (many) sad, macabre facts of this whole case is that on that Tuesday, Sept. 24th, Lori withdrew her son from school while almost certainly knowing that JJ had already been murdered and buried. Yet I'm sure she should stood there with a straight face and told the principal that she intended to homeschool him well. There is just no limit to that woman's evil

I find it far fetched though to think that the children were each somehow killed at the earliest available moment and then somehow respectively stored somewhere until TD was sent to visit her parents on 10/4, or until such time as a double burial could be safely performed. That would have been a very risky (and probably very unpleasant) task.

So, among those who knew the children's "general" whereabouts (somewhere in CD's back yard) were LV, CD, and AC. MBP (and maybe even IP) probably had a pretty good guess. One or two of CD's kids could've also maybe seen something, but i don't think so.. Surely CD wouldn't have gotten the track hoe out with them in the house.

Those who knew the exact location? Probably just CD and AC. Maybe IP. I don't think LV or MBP were there. Not their style.

This is the jumping point to my next (shorter, I promise) post speculating on who might be wheeling and dealing with LE

So cadaver dogs where on scene first. There just isn't the pictures of them. So LE could have got exact locations from them not someone in the know.

Also more cops could have turned up after the positive response from the dogs. So still really in the dark about if it was someone talking or just satellite images being compared. Amongst a million other things like caravan.

The date of the search seems important in some manner according to insiders we are just not sure why.

TR hadn't applied for any BYU. She knew she wasn't attending. She will have known you can't just turn up. Likely JJ was told this after TR disappearance.

I'm not going to speculate on were TR and JJ died. But we do know that they ended up at the Daybells residence. We also know the Daybell children had no idea about the bodies. But I'll give you two different dates for their burial.

I think the dates of burials would most likely be days when the entire household was away so CD was not disturbed.

Intresting one burial seems to be under a tree and near a pond. Almost a loving setting. While the other seems to just be between a fire pit and a barn. The juxtaposition seems intresting to me.

Now on who was present. Your assertion MBP and LVD were not is unfounded. We know LVD was atleast present for CV death. Possibly held him down. So she doesn't mind seeing dead bodies as her demeanor afterwards and the party can be a testament too.

When and where? We don't know but from the charges it is open to the fact they could have been buried somewhere else first. Or not. Depending on how you read the charges. LE probably don't know yet.

Was that why there was an orange bag/ tarp. To make it less disgusting?

On who is talking question.

LVD is not it. Her laywer requesting information made that clear. Also he at the time represented both of them.
CD neither. Because why do this to yourself.
MBP the family statement put pave to that idea.
Daybell children where all shocked by all accounts so not them.
MG seems to have been lied too so probably did not know.
IP has stopped working with LE and orginally seemed very upset about the revelations. So did not know.
ZP was probably in same boat as IP but is the least known about.

It doesn't really leave anyone. Yes there are some more bit players but if MG didn't know then why would they?

I think its much more likely someone accidentally let something slip. Or data they have been collecting pointed to something.

We know that the police where positive they would find something but not enough that they put in a no fly space onder on the first day. Its very conflicting.

MOO

Now I'm stuck on wondering how the search at Chad Daybell's home came about. I can think of at least a dozen possibilities:

1) Is it possible that the search warrant in January included a provision to come back again after the snow melted, without need of getting a second search warrant, since the weather conditions prevented them from doing the full search at the time?

2) Some type of aerial thing (don't know what to call it) showed disturbances in the yard that weren't there before, enough to get a search warrant on.

3) One of CD's grown kids reported suspicious goings-on in the yard.

4) Lori's niece Melanie knew more and told LE, after being confronted with earlier discrepancies caught when her new husband wore a wire, or about her ex being shot at, or she told so she could see her children again and/or under threat of having the new baby taken away at birth.

5) Lori's niece's new husband continued working with LE, unbeknownst to Lori's niece.

6) Lori's friend (also named Melanie) either knew something or worked with LE to get Lori to talk.

7) Lori confided in a jailhouse snitch.

8) LE tricked Lori into telling on Chad by telling her Chad had talked and was blaming it all on her.

9) Taped jailhouse conversations between Lori and Chad

10) Deceased brother Alex's wife told whatever she knew, when questioned by LE.

11) One of CD's neighbors saw something that was enough for a search warrant.

12) Some other unidentified person in the inner circle reported what they knew to LE.

Last edited:
Now I'm stuck on wondering how the search at Chad Daybell's home came about. I can think of at least a dozen possibilities:

1) Is it possible that the search warrant in January included a provision to come back again after the snow melted, without need of getting a second search warrant, since the weather conditions prevented them from doing the full search at the time?

2) Some type of aerial thing (don't know what to call it) showed disturbances in the yard that weren't there before, enough to get a search warrant on.

3) One of CD's grown kids reported suspicious goings-on in the yard.

4) Lori's niece Melanie knew more and told LE, after being confronted with earlier discrepancies caught when her new husband wore a wire, or about her ex being shot, or she told so she could see her children again and/or under threat of having the new baby taken away at birth.

5) Lori's niece's new husband continued working with LE, unbeknownst to Lori's niece.

6) Lori's friend (also named Melanie) either knew something or worked with LE to get Lori to talk.

7) Lori confided in a jailhouse snitch.

8) LE tricked Lori into telling on Chad by telling her Chad had talked and was blaming it all on her.

9) Taped jailhouse conversations between Lori and Chad

10) Deceased brother Alex's wife told whatever she knew, when questioned by LE.

11) One of CD's neighbors saw something that was enough for a search warrant.

12) Some other unidentified person in the inner circle reported what they knew to LE.

1 - it was a new search warrant. Received 4 days before they executed it.

2 - very possible IMP

3 - They were shocked

4 - the statement seems to suggest not. Still in denial.

5 - possible but I think unlikely. He seems to flip on a dime after she got pregnant.

6 - possible but not most likely IMO

7 - possible. But again unlikely. Spends her time praying and singing hymns. I can't see many associating with her as a child murderer in a womens prison.

8 - tricked possible. But more likely

9 - yes. My guess hands down.

10 - possible but has been seen supporting MBP at hearings so unlikely to flip.

11 - yes very likely. We now know that there were multiple bonfires that the neighbours saw.

12 - possible but I don't know if they knew. If MG didn't. Then who would?

Moo

Does anyone remember a video from earlier today (yesterday now) where it was being explained by some official why they sealed the probable cause affidavit of Chad's arrest warrant? Something about it caught my attention and I wanted to comment on it but I didn't at that point because I was trying to get caught up in the thread. Now, going back, I can't find it.

Basically, from what I remember, it was explained that the affidavit needed to be sealed for the safety and protection of officers who are working on this or other closely related cases. I found that odd as both Chad and Lori were in custody at this point, which seemed to insinuate that there was another potential threat/POI out there and therefore they couldn't release the probable cause affidavit publicly.

Doing a google search the only thing I could find is this, which says nearly the same thing, but it's not an exact quote from the speaker (whom appears to have been Rob Wood) and is equally strange since it talks about the scene of the crime specifically, which I don't remember from the video I now can't find (emphasis mine):

Wood named special Fremont County prosecutor, seals investigation documents - Local News 8

"Wood also received approval of a motion sealing documents and other information contained in the probable cause documents. He said the affidavit and warrant contains facts or statements which could compromise the integrity of ongoing criminal investigation or jeopardize the safety of officers or individuals currently investigating the scene in search of physical evidence."

Thoughts?

@Peach Pie
My guess is it was multiple things.

LE start thinking about Daybells home after the mobile home application and seeing where they want to put it.

Prehaps a coded conversation between LVD and CD strengthens this.

Talking to the neighbours gives them extreme cause for concern.

Looking at aerial photographs shows the areathats sunken and the grass has changed colour.

Something about the date comes up and ties everything together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther