Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
So questions I have are

Who was the person or people with CD burning stuff?
And what were they burning?

Who is LE protecting? The suspects? Informants? Or officers? And why?

What lead LE to mother Cox household to serve search warrant? Was it something in the interview or something else?

Was sister cox household searched too?

Was there any search warrants for MBP household? Is she officially a person of interest? Is anyone else a person of interest?

Is there anyone we can sensibly rule out for any of these answers to the questions?

The timeline of the disappearances vs. Tammy's death and so many adult children living on or next door did not really make sense. Esp with LVD and CD travelling all over, better sites.... MOO
Chad, Lori and Alex were going in and out of storage locker with large containers. Tammy was out visiting her parents several weeks prior to her death. All of Chad's children were not living in the house. Chad had a large bonfire in the fall.

So, how long do you think it is until we start hearing from bondsmen that Chad has contacted for bail? I don’t think any of them will take the case, but I’m sure Chad will try if he still has enough $$$ left from Tammy’s life insurance. MOO
JMO The jail is the safest place for CD to be, even if he has $$$ MOO

Did LE go around and ask neighbors if they saw anything unusual? The first bonfire was in the fall. Why wait until somebody reports? Usually LE goes around asking questions.

Here is a link to the article.
Family announces remains belong to 2 missing Idaho kids; Neighbor says tip about bonfires led to search warrant

“So Price said he notified police, and along with some other details, he was told detectives pieced together enough information for a search warrant.”

“Price said police told him they have been disappointed more neighbors haven’t come forward or helped police more when questioned.“

ETA sorry that posted twice! For some reason the screen locked up and that happened.

Last edited:
Family announces remains belong to 2 missing Idaho kids; Neighbor says tip about bonfires led to search warrant

“So Price said he notified police, and along with some other details, he was told detectives pieced together enough information for a search warrant.”

“Price said police told him they have been disappointed more neighbors haven’t come forward or helped police more when questioned.“
So at least some neighbors kept quiet? Why? Scared of Chad & Co?

ETA sorry that posted twice! For some reason the screen locked up and that happened.

From your link:

“We had never noticed a lot of big fires, as far as the Daybells having big fires like that,” said Matt Price. “They had a big bonfire in the fall ... not long after Tammy had died. ... It was 10 feet high, pretty wide, pretty big.”

That is a big fire.

I seem to keep going back in the vault for previous news reports (the one linked here was from March 2020)

The grandparents of Joshua “JJ” Vallow tell FOX 13 they firmly believe Lori Vallow’s marriage to Chad Daybell, along with her seemingly newfound religious beliefs, have something to do with the disappearance of her two children.

“I think it has everything to do with it,” said Larry Woodcock, JJ’s grandfather. “I haven’t had anybody explain it to me to the point where I’m satisfied with what I’ve heard. It really doesn’t make sense… Look, if you want to worship a watermelon? Go ahead. I don’t care. Just don’t do this to children.”

FOX 13 Investigates: Website associated with Chad Daybell and his followers shuts down
I have been thinking for so long how the Grandparents demeanor and even kindness toward Lori throughout this entire ordeal has been so admirable. They do not follow the LDS faith (IIRC), let alone CD's (etal) warped-on-steroids version either, yet they have acted much more "Christ-like" than any members of the Cox or Daybell family. IMO
It is one thing to proselytize and talk the talk.
It is a whole other thing to actually walk the walk and prove you live the messages of "love, compassion, empathy, forgiveness, kindness, humility".

Sadly, CD used religion as a vehicle to live out his own dungeons and dragons fantasy complete with "Zombies". One of the most dreadful creatures of all sci-fi because you cannot kill Zombies- a Zombie slaying Exalted god of his own cerebral universe. (and yet there are dead children laying in his yard).

I think Natalie is some kind of special angel. Her instincts as a mother were invaluable and her courage in the face of bizarro world, inspiring. And now this amazing photo. There are unsung heroes in this story. She is one of them in my opinion.

Totally agree. I think there are a few out there. I can not imagine being in fear of who was going to be around your kids to this level and then fighting in the courts to protect them. Same with Brandon. The details will be interesting when this all goes to trial.MOO

Catching up...

If the unusual bonfires were reported by the neighbor as taking place in the Spring of this year and Tylee and JJ were missing/deceased in September ‘19, where were they kept for all of those months?

JMO

Last edited:
Alex could have though, when Chad and kids were out of town for Tammy's funeral.
Nobody at the house, nobody to see him digging. JMO
But did Chad and Alex have a connection at that time?

The article posted earlier today shows that the bonfires had not been reported to LE until recently; once they were reported a search warrant was obtained and resulted in the findings this week IMO

Is there another, more official source for this claim than the neighbor?

Unless we hear something from an official source, I’m not going to assume the neighbor’s report had much to do with the issuance of the warrant.

The neighbor means well, but his account of the warrant is vague and second or third hand. And fires are so common out there it doesn’t seem remotely plausible that reports of a fire alone could get anyone to sign a warrant. We just need more info, ideally from an official source.

Is there another, more official source for this claim than the neighbor?

Unless we hear something from an official source, I’m not going to assume the neighbor’s report had much to do with the issuance of the warrant.

The neighbor means well, but his account of the warrant is vague and second or third hand. And fires are so common out there it doesn’t seem remotely plausible that reports of a fire alone could get anyone to sign a warrant. We just need more info, ideally from an official source.
Well, per the neighbor, bonfires were not common occurrence on Chad's property when Tammy was alive.

I am still stuck on the motorhome thing. IIRC the permits were requested in March. Just before shutdowns for Covid, not sure if that played a role in delaying things but maybe CD was thinking he could put a motor home up on the property for one of his kids and cover the burial site. Inspectors go out with an undercover FBI agent for permits. Sunken terrain, odor of decomp, etc that could have tipped them off. Aerial photography also supports their suspicions - warrant requested to bring in ground penetrating radar & cadaver dogs to look for remains (as they had always planned).

This whole motorhome idea appears to have come up after LVD was arrested & returned from Hawaii. Because from what I can figure, CD & LVD planned to not return to Idaho and live in Paradise sans children & responsibilities forever and the afterlife. Strange to want to have the motor home because he didn't appear to want to move LV into that home initially - couldn't because they were still hiding the fact they got married. When the kids realized for whatever reason, that there would not be 2 residences (ie: home & motorhome) they planned to move out by mid june?
speculations . . .
jmo

DBM. Sorry, I don't want to go off topic. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member