Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning! This is graphic and very disturbing as it depicts what I believe to be human remains, specifically those of a little child. Furthermore, and worse yet, the child appears to have been in a state of horror upon their death. It is painful to see, and once you have seen it you cannot unsee it. If you do not want to see the image then please, for your sake, skip this post!

You have been warned!

The first image shows what I believe to be JJ, in a state of horror reaching his right arm out as if to fend off something terrible. He appears to still be half buried and his left arm is hard to make out and is either to his side or still buried.

The second image is from a different angle and you can only make out his right arm and hand, reaching up out of the grave as if for help.

It is all very heartbreaking and traumatizing to see. Where is the crying emoji? :(
Is this under the tree, or the other site?

I don’t see what you are describing.
Did you click on the attached images and see what I highlighted? Or are you saying you don't agree with my observations?

Ok, so I really watched and thought about it today. When I first saw it, I was in shock but I am a bit better now. Chad is absolutely being an arrogant little snot. Being the son of Jack Daybell, that boy definitely knows you say Yes Your Honor and No Your Honor to a judge. He is being purposely disrespectful. Rob Woods knows it too, that's for sure. Apologies to others here that are friends with Chad, but I grew up with him, I know his family, I know he knows about respect, and he is not showing it there. MOO
Redvines86- you are 100% spot on. I am sure Jack Daybell would have kicked his behind if he could have! Jack and Sheila are the salt of the earth and my heart breaks for them. There is not a family kinder than Sheila's and her dad, Guy Chestnut deserves better than this punk grandson being named after him.

No matter how much I enlarge the photo, I can't tell what is in the orange tarp. All I know is that it is dark. Someone suggested it could be an irrigation dam tarp. There is an irrigation canal right next to one of the dig sites. One of those things would get full of dark sludge.

Something like this?
50776-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Redvines86- you are 100% spot on. I am sure Jack Daybell would have kicked his behind if he could have! Jack and Sheila are the salt of the earth and my heart breaks for them. There is not a family kinder than Sheila's and her dad, Guy Chestnut deserves better than this punk grandson being named after him.
You are so right!

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1271187431186825216

Tonight at 5pm on @fox13:

One of Chad Daybell's only supporters, who claimed to know the "real story," is giving his first statement since the arrest.

Chris Parrett's tone has changed drastically since this post, blaming "Grandma" and the "Lamestream News" for publishing lies.

Today he and his wife did not apologize for publishing it, but they did say Chad Daybell "obviously lied" to them.

I do not know the ins and outs of the US justice system.

It has been stated a number of times in Lori's hearings that there was a second sealed case. Which I assume is unrelated possibly to the sealed search warrant just executed. So there is still another sealed case here active with Lori.

So isn't that now Lori's child abandonment case, a sealed case, and now these new charges for Chad on a sealed search warrant. Which means that even without murder charges for the children, there is another sealed case active against Lori and/or Chad.

Do I have that right?

I am confused.
We don't actually know they considered themselves "sealed" in the temple.
Do you mean the secular wedding in Hawaii was just for show? Like they never filed a marriage certificate and legally got married? Or like secular marriages don't count - only temple marriages do?
I am really confused.

I remember this discussion awhile back.... It was when we were trying to figure out what Lori's legal last name was. IIRC, they did actually file in Hi. and they also had a female minister at the beach 'wedding', again IIRC.... But Chad also claimed he had 'sealing powers' himself and may have officiated some sort of ceremony beforehand?!

The judge in Id had asked LV what name she prefer'd to go by when she first appeared in court there, which makes me wonder if the HI paperwork hadn't gone through at that point. She said "Lori Daybell"

I don't know if that helps, or just makes it more confusing, lol!

Is there a memorial fund for the children's funeral costs or transportation costs to get them home?
I don’t know how it works in ID, but I know the state of CO (and/or Weld County) paid to have Shan’ann and the girls transported back to her family in NC. I believe it was at least in part funded out of a restitution account that convicted criminals contribute to w/their prison earnings.

The main site, where everyone is circled around looking at what the photographer is taking pictures of. Here is the full sized unedited image:
I can definitely see what you're seeing, the last couple of days feels like repeatedly getting punched in the stomach, at the same time a great feeling of peace and happiness that we know and they are together and justice can begin. MOO

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1271187431186825216

Tonight at 5pm on @fox13:

One of Chad Daybell's only supporters, who claimed to know the "real story," is giving his first statement since the arrest.

Chris Parrett's tone has changed drastically since this post, blaming "Grandma" and the "Lamestream News" for publishing lies.

Today he and his wife did not apologize for publishing it, but they did say Chad Daybell "obviously lied" to them.

Seriously? Did not apologize for fanning the flames against the Grandparents.. I will have to watch this interview.

Did anyone ever find out if that byu track had cameras? Or wherever it was MG said they went to look at pictures inside?

Horrible decor (previous owners) Eeekk gwads!!!
The freezer appears to be in the addition, not the shed.
If the shed has electricity, then I can see it as a real possibility, but the freezer doesn't appear to be in the shed.

When were these pics taken? The office photos look like a room equipped for electronic publishing.

Did you click on the attached images and see what I highlighted? Or are you saying you don't agree with my observations?
Warning - Graphic discussion!
I see what you are seeing but I do respectfully disagree.
JJ was not that small of a boy (IMO). If you look at the photographers feet you might be able to use that more for a scale.
Honestly, my thoughts are you outlined the knees to the feet - I envision the hole is holding the body in a fetal position. I think photographer is down toward the feet and the head (in the other pic would be further away from the camera) where there appears to be a more round hole.

I am confused.
We don't actually know they considered themselves "sealed" in the temple.
Do you mean the secular wedding in Hawaii was just for show? Like they never filed a marriage certificate and legally got married? Or like secular marriages don't count - only temple marriages do?
I am really confused.
I am even more confused than wenwe, evidently. I thought "sealed" was a euphemism for having sex, and that's how LV and CD were using the term. Especially since they seem to be getting married after they were already "sealed". I assumed this meant they had premarital sex?
Apologies if I'm offending anyone by my ignorance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member