Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
When were these pics taken? The office photos look like a room equipped for electronic publishing.

It probably is. They ran the publishing business for several years and when I looked at it last fall before it shut down, it appeared to be moderately successful. Mostly lightweight prepper stuff like gardening, home canning and freezing, making and using your own dehydrator, planning your pantry, campfire cooking...

I remember this discussion awhile back.... It was when we were trying to figure out what Lori's legal last name was. IIRC, they did actually file in Hi. and they also had a female minister at the beach 'wedding', again IIRC.... But Chad also claimed he had 'sealing powers' himself and may have officiated some sort of ceremony beforehand?!

The judge in Id had asked LV what name she prefer'd to go by when she first appeared in court there, which makes me wonder if the HI paperwork hadn't gone through at that point. She said "Lori Daybell"

I don't know if that helps, or just makes it more confusing, lol!
I do remember this conversation but I thought someone posted that Hawaii doesn't list marriage licenses like most states do and it was more difficult to obtain copies (or something to his effect). Of course, there is the ever dreadful foggy mind during Covid stuff going around here too.
:)

This might be wrong so if someone knows please correct me, but I would assume - especially since the conspiracy case currently under investigation may involve serial murders - that the FBI may be processing the remains in their own lab for evidential purposes prior to releasing them for burial.
I think there was MSM as to where they were going and it wasn't the FBI...I'll look

My husband works with one of the neighbors. He says the neighbor is torn up about the events and wished they said something sooner. They had witnessed the bonfires and smelled something awful.

My husbands work has been shaken pretty hard, as have our household. We have a son who reminds us so much of JJ, maybe that’s part of what drew me to the case. I’ve shed so many tears over Tylee and JJ and I know no amount of words or prayers will be enough.
Could your husband ask the neighbor if they remember the date or even month of the bonfire and awful smell? It would be very helpful to know that!

I do remember this conversation but I thought someone posted that Hawaii doesn't list marriage licenses like most states do and it was more difficult to obtain copies (or something to his effect). Of course, there is the ever dreadful foggy mind during Covid stuff going around here too.
I don't remember too well either but it does seem like there would have to be a legal marriage because Idaho has used the name Daybell at times for Lori

Okay folks, I found the pictures of the freezer on Chads property

(at the link there are several interior photo's as well..)

This just gives me the creeps!!!
View attachment 250893
Outside of shed:
View attachment 250894

Link:
202 N 1900 E, Rexburg, ID 83440 - realtor.com®
JMO As I see this, they are photos of the home when it was for sale before Chad and Tammy purchased it. Not saying it was not purchased with the freezer, just that it is unlikely these are photos of “their” house. Based on the source, Realtor.com who places photos of the home for sale, not after sale. Again, JMO.

I have seen the wedding images in my mind also Lori's supposed words to her son when LE went to see him to ask if the kids were with them.
"I called my mom and I'm like 'Two detectives just came to my door, what is going on?' And she said 'I got it, I'll take care of it... Love you and that was it," Ryan said. Fox News FEB 2, 2020.

Remember all those fake texts Lori sent from Tylee's phone as well!!

She played "fake Tylee" to Colby, Tylee's school friend and her sister Summer....

SHE IS SOOOO GUILTY! She had that phone in HI. All of this IMO is proof she knew those kids were long gone!

Warning - Graphic discussion!
I see what you are seeing but I do respectfully disagree.
JJ was not that small of a boy (IMO). If you look at the photographers feet you might be able to use that more for a scale.
Honestly, my thoughts are you outlined the knees to the feet - I envision the hole is holding the body in a fetal position. I think photographer is down toward the feet and the head (in the other pic would be further away from the camera) where there appears to be a more round hole.
It reminds me so much of the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car where the outline looked exactly like caylee curled up in the fetal position IMO - that’s was my first thought when i saw that
JMO

That's correct. Marriages are not public record in Hawaii - Birth & Marriage Certificates

Scroll down and you can see a list of who is eligible to request a marrriage certificate.

Ugh - watching CBS news from the Daybell home. The tee shirts on the fence that say Bring JJ and Tylee home. It just occurred to me that Rexburg, Salem, even Idaho was never these children's home. They never got to settle in and make friends, establish relationships, explore the community, find the local ice cream (cake) shop, and hang out with peers. Lori made sure to not let them be around anyone that might care about them - (or they had to die). Sry - just MO

At the bottom of page 35 I made brief explanation there.

Sealing a power held by 'the priesthood' in LDS, and in the way these cult offshoots use sealing is quite broad. In this case sealing is that Chad claims he is the true priesthood (he is the mortal probation of Moroni) and a Prophet. He has the power to do any of the activities of Priesthood and is on his way to being like Jesus.

Sealing of spouses is a priesthood holder putting together a couple for a lifetime, or even for eternity. Lori and Chad claim to have been married before in other mortal probations. So the 'real' sealing of their lifetime marriage is a power that Chad holds in their opinion. They are already eternally sealed in this model. Chad has the powers of the prophet to seal them together in the temple in their view because he is Moroni (his claim).

There are many other uses of "sealing" in these groups, where Chad also "sealed" one of Lori's other husband's soul as in to put it away beyond 'the veil' to not bother the living. I think it was Ryan's. You can cast out spirits, and command the forces of the Holy Spirit. Laying on of hands, removing demons, translating spirits, sealing people to the Church of the First born so that you can save people in stead of Jesus. You command the powers of God who acts through you like Jesus.

It is quite a bit of woo-woo for pre-marital sex.

So this "sealing" when Chad and Lori went to the temple is Chad claiming he is the Prophet and has the power of God to seal them together for this lifetime.

edit to add: this is likely why he is disrespectful to the judge. Chad is superior to the judge in their thought system. He isn't recognizing the judge's authority.

I am even more confused than wenwe, evidently. I thought "sealed" was a euphemism for having sex, and that's how LV and CD were using the term. Especially since they seem to be getting married after they were already "sealed". I assumed this meant they had premarital sex?

Last edited:
Warning - Graphic discussion!
I see what you are seeing but I do respectfully disagree.
JJ was not that small of a boy (IMO). If you look at the photographers feet you might be able to use that more for a scale.
Honestly, my thoughts are you outlined the knees to the feet - I envision the hole is holding the body in a fetal position. I think photographer is down toward the feet and the head (in the other pic would be further away from the camera) where there appears to be a more round hole.
I can't see what you're describing. Though it may be because I've focused too much on what I see and can't see anything else right now. But you may be right about his size. Most 7 year olds I know come up to about waist height, which seems to be approximately what I see, but JJ is a bit bigger than most kids that age. MOO.

Long time lurker. Joined this site to follow this case for the cult angle. Thought for sure those two kids would turn up in some nut-bar compound somewhere. What a horror. And all because some delusional man-toddler wanted to tap some honey-haired strange. By all accounts Daybell had a lovely, beautiful, smart wife who could look straight at that head and STILL give him babies. For what? Vallow?

You can bet Vallow's driving this particular crazy train. You get divorced once, that happens. You get divorced twice, that's bad luck. Three times? That's a pattern. You get divorced 4 times, that's a symptom. What's her MO? I think she might actually believe we're all staring down the apocalypse. Come July 23, those two are gonna start tearing each other to pieces. I hope Vallow doesn't try to Karla Homolka her way out of this.

JMO and all that.

I do not know the ins and outs of the US justice system.

It has been stated a number of times in Lori's hearings that there was a second sealed case. Which I assume is unrelated possibly to the sealed search warrant just executed. So there is still another sealed case here active with Lori.

So isn't that now Lori's child abandonment case, a sealed case, and now these new charges for Chad on a sealed search warrant. Which means that even without murder charges for the children, there is another sealed case active against Lori and/or Chad.

Do I have that right?

The sealed case against Lori is where KW and LW were petitioning for guardianship of JJ from the state of Idaho. Jmo

Idaho had demanded she produce the children and she didn't.

I see it too. I see what you see..

this is what they mean about sociopaths and psychopaths being attracted to each other and forming "nests". This is a nest. The psychopaths having the power and the
brainwashing victims and flying monkeys do their bidding.

Lori it seems was wanting her husband's life insurance. He knew she was going to do it too..

when she didn't get that money , well...someone was gonna need to pay for that.

how do you keep minions around you to defend your delusions and murders?

paint them with a religious paintbrush...that's how.

mOO

You can bet Vallow's driving this particular crazy train. You get divorced once, that happens. You get divorced twice, that's bad luck. Three times? That's a pattern. You get divorced 4 times, that's a symptom. What's her MO? I think she might actually believe we're all staring down the apocalypse. Come July 23, those two are gonna start tearing each other to pieces. I hope Vallow doesn't try to Karla Homolka her way out of this.

JMO and all that.
Well, only one of them is a prophet.

Welcome to WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads