Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am even more confused than wenwe, evidently. I thought "sealed" was a euphemism for having sex, and that's how LV and CD were using the term. Especially since they seem to be getting married after they were already "sealed". I assumed this meant they had premarital sex?
Apologies if I'm offending anyone by my ignorance.
Not offending me. Let’s not forget according to MG, these two thought they had been married to each other in prior lives so I guess it wouldn’t be premarital sex. Makes me sick how they twisted religion for lust. (Isn’t that what she said? Married to each other?)

I do wonder if they really are not legally married.

I am even more confused than wenwe, evidently. I thought "sealed" was a euphemism for having sex, and that's how LV and CD were using the term. Especially since they seem to be getting married after they were already "sealed". I assumed this meant they had premarital sex?
Apologies if I'm offending anyone by my ignorance.

Sealing is a Temple ceremony in the LDS church where a woman is sealed to a man for time and eternity, or just time.

Not every member of the LDS church qualifies for sealing in the Temple. I wondered if Lori and Chad qualified for temple sealing. I thought you had to be in good standing with the church, which involves paying full tithe, among other things. Chad's religious views may have been enough to get him excommunicated, in which case, he would not qualify for temple sealing.

Since there are pictures of Chad and Tammy being married and standing outside the temple, that marriage was probably sealed.

Did you click on the attached images and see what I highlighted? Or are you saying you don't agree with my observations?

I think she is saying she doesn't agree.

I also don't agree. I don't think that drawing you added is respectful or appropriate for this space.
That's not the only issue I have with it, I think there's an accuracy problem too, the scale is obviously off. But that's not my main concern.

If you were reading here as a friend or family member of anyone involved, which I imagine is a signifcant sized group of people, how would that drawing make you feel?

Further, what does it add to our knowledge of what happened? If JJ even knew what was happening, I imagine he was indeed terrified. Nobody needs anyone to draw a cartoon to illustrate that.

Remember all those fake texts Lori sent from Tylee's phone as well!!

She played "fake Tylee" to Colby, Tylee's school friend and her sister Summer....

SHE IS SOOOO GUILTY! She had that phone in HI. All of this IMO is proof she knew those kids were long gone!
OMG, I’m speechless, there’s no words to describe her...
except, psychopath. Any, deaths in her past , ex, etc.... needs to be investigated, IMO.

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1271187431186825216

Tonight at 5pm on @fox13:

One of Chad Daybell's only supporters, who claimed to know the "real story," is giving his first statement since the arrest.

Chris Parrett's tone has changed drastically since this post, blaming "Grandma" and the "Lamestream News" for publishing lies.

Today he and his wife did not apologize for publishing it, but they did say Chad Daybell "obviously lied" to them.

This..... I find SO obnoxious! Where do these people get off??!

It's just like the "Free Lori" post..... They just can not admit that they were wrong, and rude and nasty to innocent ppl like the Woodcocks!

Anytime I hear the term "lamestream Media" I want to vomit.... It's just so Alex Jones "When the truth doesn't line up with my personal opinion, it's fake" CD is innocent..... Just like Zombie's are real...... VOMIT!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The article posted earlier today shows that the bonfires had not been reported to LE until recently; once they were reported a search warrant was obtained and resulted in the findings this week IMO
I wonder why it took so long for the neighbor to say anything about the bonfires ?? I know sometimes people don't think such things might mean anything regarding to a case but he did say it was "odd" so there's that.
I mean, I am glad he did and if it prompted the search, but I think there may have been something else to prompt the search since they seem to have dug in specific areas, not just around the bonfire pit area.

It probably is. They ran the publishing business for several years and when I looked at it last fall before it shut down, it appeared to be moderately successful. Mostly lightweight prepper stuff like gardening, home canning and freezing, making and using your own dehydrator, planning your pantry, campfire cooking...

Yes, my reply was to the point of whether or not the pics were of CD's house at the time he lived in it. Given the basic equipment in the office photos, these pics could be relatively recent. As to his sad publishing business...meh. Thanks for commenting!

Sealing is a Temple ceremony in the LDS church where a woman is sealed to a man for time and eternity, or just time.

Not every member of the LDS church qualifies for sealing in the Temple. I wondered if Lori and Chad qualified for temple sealing. I thought you had to be in good standing with the church, which involves paying full tithe, among other things. Chad's religious views may have been enough to get him excommunicated, in which case, he would not qualify for temple sealing.

Since there are pictures of Chad and Tammy being married and standing outside the temple, that marriage was probably sealed.
Chad and Lori could not have been sealed in a temple. Not officially. He was married to Tammy at the time and you simply cannot be sealed to another person as that would be polygamy, which is against Church practice and will get you excommunicated. Any 'sealing' would not be legitimate and would not have been sanctioned or performed by the Church, but would have been done secretly in an unauthorized ceremony/authority/manner, or simply in their own imaginations. JMO.

I wonder why it took so long for the neighbor to say anything about the bonfires ?? I know sometimes people don't think such things might mean anything regarding to a case but he did say it was "odd" so there's that.
I mean, I am glad he did and if it prompted the search, but I think there may have been something else to prompt the search since they seem to have dug in specific areas, not just around the bonfire pit area.
First bonfire was in fall, soon after Tammy died. At that time it wasn't yet known that the children were missing. Then Chad started having bonfires in the spring, and I suppose that's when neighbor got suspicious. As for digging in specific areas, they had cadaver dogs to pinpoint where to dig.

I think the bonfires subject might be a red herring. Maybe not, but so much of this is conjecture.

I think she is saying she doesn't agree.

I also don't agree. I don't think that drawing you added is respectful or appropriate for this space.
That's not the only issue I have with it, I think there's an accuracy problem too, the scale is obviously off. But that's not my main concern.

If you were reading here as a friend or family member of anyone involved, which I imagine is a signifcant sized group of people, how would that drawing make you feel?

Further, what does it add to our knowledge of what happened? If JJ even knew what was happening, I imagine he was indeed terrified. Nobody needs anyone to draw a cartoon to illustrate that.
You're right. The post has already been removed and I sincerely apologize for any offenses I have given.

Last edited:

I was thinking about this too. The fall ones I kinda get since we didnt know anything about missing kids until December. Let alone Tylee and JJ even connected to the Daybell home. The ones this spring had to alert them with Lori parked in Madison County Jail and Chad back in the family home (Tammy's) I also wonder when the K9 came in and alerted if Chad was sitting in that vehicle watching his made up world of doctrine crumble. The taking off in a car panic run is where I wanted him thrown on the hood and cuffed MOO

I do not know the ins and outs of the US justice system.

It has been stated a number of times in Lori's hearings that there was a second sealed case. Which I assume is unrelated possibly to the sealed search warrant just executed. So there is still another sealed case here active with Lori.

So isn't that now Lori's child abandonment case, a sealed case, and now these new charges for Chad on a sealed search warrant. Which means that even without murder charges for the children, there is another sealed case active against Lori and/or Chad.

Do I have that right?

As far as I know the only other open investigation involving Lori, is the death of Charles Vallow. She hasn't been charged (yet) with any additional crimes related to Tylee and JJ. But I'm sure they are coming.

Chad has so far only been charged with the stuff from yesterday... But if the AG has Tammy's Autopsy results, more could be on the way as well.

The law does say that you cannot hold a person indefinitely without charges, they have to come within a certain time frame. That's why they chose those specific charges on him right away.... They can upgrade them as more evidence comes in.

I'm sure one of the attorneys here can describe this better.

JMO The jail is the safest place for CD to be, even if he has $$$ MOO
True, but he could still bond out.
I hope he is unable to come up with the $$ but I think they hid some money away for their adventure into the "end of the world" scenario.

Bond companies say Chad Daybell probably doesn't have enough collateral to post bail
Bond companies say Chad Daybell probably doesn't have enough collateral to post bail

Thank goodness! I hope neither get to enjoy any freedoms for the rest of their lives.

I really am having a hard time believing Alex’s autopsy. I think ALL the deaths were premeditated murders. I hope they are charged for each one, plus fraud charges, too. I feel like the list of possible charges against them could be extremely long.

They are wacko criminals. They are cold blooded monsters. I hope they are haunted by memories of the kids. Those kids deserved to live a life of love and joy. There were many people that would have given them that so CD and LVD could run off into the Hawaiian sunset together. THEY DIDN’T HAVE TO MURDER ANYONE! What a bunch of scum bag jerks. I would say more, but it’s against TOS to use the words I want to say right now. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ETA a big fat MOO! Too angry to think straight!

Last edited:

The bonfires, IMO, could have been explained as getting rid of Tammy's old clothing, etc., right after her passing, and cleaning out the house to be sold - 25 years of canceled checks and things like that.

My theory only - AC was the one who did the murdering. The children were buried there while everyone else was at Tammy's funeral (as previously put forward), and maybe, just maybe, it was Chad himself who finally turned state's evidence.

A toxicology report needs to be done on AC as well as TD. I would bet it was the same drug. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong