Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read the redacted transcript and listened to the call. There is no mention of foam coming out of his mouth.

Transcript: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Audio: Details surrounding death of Lori Vallow's brother emerge
You are right. I just listened too. I knew I had heard it though. I searched the thread, ironically I found my own summary of the Gray Hughes video where I stated. I’ll try to listen again and find the exact timing in the video. Shoot I’m not sure I linked the quote right.
Posting @diggndeeperstill's GH video summary in Media thread:
Editing to add— there were some things wrong with Gray’s statements. Maybe that was one as well.

He will not be out in a couple of years with good behavior because he is the one that directed murders by telling Lori they children had gone dark and turned into zombies.

Did Chad know Tylee real well? His impression of Tylee, IMO, would have only come from descriptions provided by Lori, who was looking for any excuse to have Alex do the punishing for her. JMO.

He will not be out in a couple of years with good behavior because he is the one that directed murders by telling Lori they children had gone dark and turned into zombies.

Did Chad know Tylee real well? His impression of Tylee, IMO, would have only come from descriptions provided by Lori, who was looking for any excuse to have Alex do the punishing for her. JMO.

whew..this is a new piece... I feel certain that LE must have had this all along though. I guess since we have our kids found, some of the stuff that should no leak will!!

The only comment on the above mentioned article was one person mentioning that "foaming" is often the result of cardiac arrest after an overdose.
Pink foam is tinged with blood: "Carbon dioxide and other gases also build up around cells and mix with the fluid, forming a frothy, light-pink or blood-tinted mucus. This frothy mucus may spill out of someone’s open mouth uncontrollably."

any one who thinks Chad Daybell will be out of prison in a couple of years has never studied the Charles Manson case.

all of his minions went away for life. mOO

I made that speculation in reply to someone saying 5 years maximum for concealment of evidence. Not in the context of being the mastermind. IMO

Thank you for sharing this! I’m only half way through but it is so informative and contains a lot I didn’t know although I follow pretty closely.

Anyone know why she kept accessing JJ’s school app? Timeline says she did it quite a few times. What did it contain?

Regarding Lori accessing the school app: I wonder if Lori thought she might learn of any CPS investigations into her whereabouts. (As it was the AZ school that made a report to CPS when she couldn't be found back in February). Just a guess... I could be on the wrong track.

Agree, but Tylee was on the cusp of a new life away from them as an adult, and J.J. could have lived and thrived with the Woodcocks, so their baggage could have been safely stowed elsewhere, while they lived in paradise with all or a decent chunk of the insurance.

Either they wanted it all, or they were invested in a cleaner break than that. This, IMO, was where their culty thinking dangerously intersected with other options that involved TR and J.J. living but still a threat, as zombies or witnesses or whatever. I don’t get it but it must have made sense to them, enough to kill kids for.
Exactly. Motive.
Tylee was a witness to CV death perhaps LV played a greater part in the murder than is known.

MOO TR was killed for traditional criminal reasons:
1. Because there was no way to keep her quiet, teen zombies are unpredictable. And this teen zombie was headed for freedom first, taking a GED instead of heading to prestigious BYU.
2. Ater killing TR, LV would be highly invested on keeping the thrall going with Chad and here was JJ with all his needs, another zombie that was threatening that.

MOO LV is quite a hateful person and likes to make a people crazy angry. For instance she was running around playing keep away with CV's wallet or keys enraging him just before he was murdered.

MOO playing keep away with the children is a similar deadly MO, and when confronted she is smiling and enjoying the rage.
MOO torturing and enraging her practical and loving daughter was probably was a piece of cake since LV hated her daughter since she was an overweight non-college bound zombie

Yes. It's specifically associated with pulmonary edema.

Pulmonary edema is a condition caused by excess fluid in the lungs. This fluid collects in the numerous air sacs in the lungs, making it difficult to breathe.

In most cases, heart problems cause pulmonary edema. But fluid can accumulate for other reasons, including pneumonia, exposure to certain toxins and medications, trauma to the chest wall, and visiting or exercising at high elevations.

Pulmonary edema that comes on suddenly (acute pulmonary edema) is life-threatening. Call 911 or emergency medical assistance if you have any of the following acute signs and symptoms:

• Shortness of breath, especially if it comes on suddenly
  • Trouble breathing or a feeling of suffocating (dyspnea)
  • A bubbly, wheezing or gasping sound when you breathe
  • Pink, frothy sputum when you cough

I'm not posting any details because I don't want to facilitate anyone ever destroying a body. But I have professionally and routinely generated the temperatures needed using things that can be found around most houses. Blacksmiths and glassblowers do it everyday. It's really not that hard. But thankfully most criminals are too dumb to know how to do it.

I remember in the Jonathan Foster case his killer burnt his body with a welding torch.

Thank you for sharing this! I’m only half way through but it is so informative and contains a lot I didn’t know although I follow pretty closely.

Anyone know why she kept accessing JJ’s school app? Timeline says she did it quite a few times. What did it contain?
MOO maybe descriptive language so her conversations about him could seem current?

Agree, but Tylee was on the cusp of a new life away from them as an adult, and J.J. could have lived and thrived with the Woodcocks, so their baggage could have been safely stowed elsewhere, while they lived in paradise with all or a decent chunk of the insurance.

Either they wanted it all, or they were invested in a cleaner break than that. This, IMO, was where their culty thinking dangerously intersected with other options that involved TR and J.J. living but still a threat, as zombies or witnesses or whatever. I don’t get it but it must have made sense to them, enough to kill kids for.
Weren't Lori getting funds to raise these children? If JJ went to grandma and grandpa, and Tylee went to live with her brother or aunt, Lori wouldn't have gotten those funds.

She was in excellent health, training for marathon. Healthy young women don't usually drop dead for no reason. Add to that Chad had life insurance policies on Tammy and a love interest (Lori) on a side. None of this looks kosher to me, but Tammy was embalmed and buried without an autopsy. What can be proven by an autopsy done two months after burial?
the news said she was not embalmed and buried hastily.

Ok, something was working for me today! I found the reference right away. Start listening about 44 minutes in. Gray is discussing his communications with a family member. He can’t say who the family member is.

He states Alex was dead within 10 minutes and was foaming at the mouth.

follow the arrow on the included quote up from the media thread to see the video and summary in question.

Posting @diggndeeperstill's GH video summary in Media thread:

I've just read the redacted transcript and listened to the call. There is no mention of foam coming out of his mouth.

Transcript: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Audio: Details surrounding death of Lori Vallow's brother emerge

You are right. I just listened too. I knew I had heard it though. I searched the thread, ironically I found my own summary of the Gray Hughes video where I stated. I’ll try to listen again and find the exact timing in the video. Shoot I’m not sure I linked the quote right.

Editing to add— there were some things wrong with Gray’s statements. Maybe that was one as well.

I wonder if Lori thought she might learn of any CPS investigations into her whereabouts. (As it was the AZ school that made a report to CPS when she couldn't be found back in February). Just a guess... I could be on the wrong track.

In the email Lori sent LIFE Academy on Sept 5, 2019 to inform them she was removing JJ and they were moving out of state, she ends her second paragraph as follows: "I really appreciate all you have done for JJ. I will continue to recommend life [LIFE Academy] to all of our friends like I did with [redacted]."

So, I have always wondered if she was periodically accessing the school's app to keep track of a student whose parents enrolled him or her there based upon Lori' recommendation of the school, or whether she was hoping to see any communications that parent may have posted there.

BBM - added to spell out full name of school.

Link to Fox 10 Phoenix, Justin Lum's Facebook post relating to this email:
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics