Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's one thing (of many!) that really upsets me...

-That video of Lori, during her first appearance in court after returning to Idaho. VERY smug, almost prancing in her orange and white striped jumpsuit , as she passes in front of Kay. At the time, I thought she was acting like, "I know where they're hiding, I know where they're hiding !"

But they were already dead, and buried, in Chad's back yard by then. Just so, so horrible. I can hardly wrap my mind around it..:(
I know I thought she looked like a circus act, a prancing pony. How awful of her to be so smug when so many were hurting. I do think something big will happen with Tammy's case soon and tables will be turning. C & L have no contact with each and that has to be playing on them big time. Fear has to be setting in on them.

Last edited:
I just can't get TD and AxC deaths put put of my mind. They seem similar. So I did some digging on poisons that would look like blood clots on the lungs. I read that "pink foam" is one of the symptoms. I never read that TD had "pink foam" also. Both deaths just seem so similar to me.

Poison - Types of poison

There are several poisons that effect the lungs. I did not find a specific one that causes bilateral pulmonary thromboemboli.
Which is what AxC autopsy found.

READ: The medical examiner and toxicology reports on Alex Cox | East Idaho News

IMO There's a poison out there. Just need to find it. Besides the "pink foam" are there any other similarities? Am I missing anything? If anyone can think of similar symptoms, I will gladly look them up. Until then I will keep digging.

I've been following this from the beginning, but had to take a short break the day the kids were found. I just returned to see it's two threads later, so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before.

Someone elsewhere mentioned that a photo was posted on April 30th of this year, showing Chad's daughter Emma and her family having fun on an ATV on Chad's property. It might have been posted to the "Release Lori Vallow" FB group, I don't know.

The photo at the time was just a "we're having fun" picture--but the poster said that looking at it again with today's eyes, you can clearly see the section of the yard that had obviously been dug up and re-sodded.

I thought it might interest you all to see a fairly good photo of the backyard from that time period, as everyone was mostly looking at old Google satellite pictures.

Is anyone here still a member of that group that could look for the photo?
Unless it's found and linked from a MSM source then it can't be shared here per TOS.

the news said she was not embalmed and buried hastily.

Which news? All the news I've read states that she WAS embalmed. There has been a lot of discussion about the fact that the embalming meant that her post-exhumation autopsy would probably have focused on testing for toxicity in her liver, which is less affected by the embalming process.

As for "buried hastily", I've read a lot of speculation about that. I'm pretty sure she was buried 3 days after she died -- which may seem like a very short time to the average person, but if you look at the stats you'll find that it is actually incredibly common. I've done a bunch of genealogy (which involves reading a lot of obituaries -- thousands of them over the years). Three days is actually the most common death-to-burial/memorial that you'll see.

I say all this not as a defense of CD, who is certainly IMO guilty of deceit, manipulation and probably murder. Just a defense of the facts, and of the LE who would not have seen anything unusual at the time (because there wasn't, from what they would have known at that time).

One of TDs friends was interviewed by local news. She said her death was shocking as she had seen her just the day before. She worked with Tammy and she said they were shocked with how fast the funeral was and she was not embalmed. It was discussed here I'm sure. I do not use SM, nor do I see the You Tube videos by strangers who gossip about the case. Sorry I cannot go back and provide a link. If it comes up again I will do so. You can go back to read last nights thread.

ETA: I learned about some YouTube videos the hard way. :rolleyes:
We've had many discussions here about how the embalming might be impacting TD's autopsy/toxicology reports so I'm not sure how this is being questioned at this point, but here is just one article confirming:
"Robin said, despite the fact that Tammy was embalmed and interred for close to three weeks, he believes the odds of finding something are “pretty good. He thinks it’s “likely,” if there was any foul play involved in Tammy’s death, the autopsy will find it."
More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells

Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death | East Idaho News

Glad to know that friends had questions. I wonder if Tammy had confided in anyone about concerns she might have had.

Researched “pink frothy sputum (thick mucus) ” which led me to Pulmonary Edema and that led me to AC’s autopsy report where Cause of Death states “Bilateral Pulmonary Thromboemboli” which is also known as pulmonary embolism.

A comparison of Pulmonary Edema and Embolism found:

>Both can result in discharging pink frothy sputum/mucus

>Pulmonary embolism (AC) mimics the features of acute pulmonary edema (TD?) but has been rarely reported

Poisons and drugs can cause pulmonary embolism—specifically ethylene glycol and propylene glycol toxicity—according to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.

I hope the investigators read read this thread.

Source: American Journal of Emergency Medicine
Snipped from paid article: “We report a patient who presented with typical features of cardiogenic pulmonary edema; however, massive pulmonary embolism was ultimately diagnosed. Pulmonary embolism masquerading as acute pulmonary edema has been rarely reported...
...Patients in whom pulmonary embolism mimics the features of pulmonary edema represent a subset raising strong diagnostic challenges.”

Source: Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
Snipped from article:
  • Ethylene glycol poisoning through ingestion can cause noncardiogenic pulmonary edema and ARDS.
  • Ethylene glycol poisoning can cause dysrhythmias and heart failure

Nearly any sort of fatal poisoning will come with some level of pulmonary edema. Most nerve agents other than curare that can kill people's brains directly are state secrets. The only conventional toxin I'm aware of that can stop a person's heart so quickly as fluid not to necessarily accumulate in the lungs is cyanide and even that, only when inhaled in very high concentration.

please EVERYONE go to east Idaho news and click on latest news for daybell case.

Very first article states the following:

'Fowler and MULTIPLE sources told KSL that Chad Daybell refused to have an autopsy performed on his wife. They expressed concerns about Tammy Daybell’s funeral, which they felt was rushed."

This source is msm. so why is my source not as good as other msm sources??
are you confusing autopsy with embalming?

I'd not necessarily believe at face value the whole JR thing & CR. Look at Annies Cushing information posted about it and it looks really inconsistent regarding statements. Now I am not saying CR is lieing nor defending JR if he did indeed do something. I'm just saying there seems to be more to this or nothing we can say about is fact.

Its one of the reasons no other media outlets have talked about it since. Because it is errrr difficult when everyone seems to be lieing / inconsistent.

LVD broke alot of court orders regarding TR and JR. And never had JR prosecuted. So he is technically presumed innocent.

It was only when this all hit the news CR found out JR was not his actual father but was adopted by him.

LVD is untrustworthy and a manipulator. How can you not tell your son that it wasnt his father who possibly did those things. What cruel person is she? Unless it suited her?

We cannot say that CR wasn't manipulated into believing something that didn't happen. Nor can we say it didn't happen. It all allegations and denials and suspect statements.

The whole situation just muddied the water. I feel for CR alot in this. He's been manipulated the most and isolated from his family.

Now a good question is why did LVD get to adopt JJV when she had broken multiple court orders regarding JR which where on going at the time?
Where was it reported Colby thought JR was his biological dad and didn’t find out he wasn’t until all of this broke? I have missed the last several weeks of updates on the case, so it’s something I’d like to know more about. I did see the Dateline interview when Colby stated JR abused him, but I don’t recall that he thought JR was his bio dad. That is extremely sad to me on top of everything else this young man has had to endure. My heart truly goes out to him, and I hope he persevere through all of this.

We've had many discussions here about how the embalming might be impacting TD's autopsy/toxicology reports so I'm not sure how this is being questioned at this point, but here is just one article confirming:
"Robin said, despite the fact that Tammy was embalmed and interred for close to three weeks, he believes the odds of finding something are “pretty good. He thinks it’s “likely,” if there was any foul play involved in Tammy’s death, the autopsy will find it."
DBM

Last edited:
In the email Lori sent LIFE Academy on Sept 5, 2019 to inform them she was removing JJ and they were moving out of state, she ends her second paragraph as follows: "I really appreciate all you have done for JJ. I will continue to recommend life [LIFE Academy] to all of our friends like I did with [redacted]."

So, I have always wondered if she was periodically accessing the school's app to keep track of a student whose parents enrolled him or her there based upon Lori' recommendation of the school, or whether she was hoping to see any communications that parent may have posted there.

BBM - added to spell out full name of school.

Link to Fox 10 Phoenix, Justin Lum's Facebook post relating to this email:
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Yes. Your thoughts are better than mine. I'm not sure why I offered a guess as to her use of the app.

Last edited:
DBM

IMO There's a poison out there. Just need to find it. Besides the "pink foam" are there any other similarities? Am I missing anything? If anyone can think of similar symptoms, I will gladly look them up. Until then I will keep digging.

@TexieLouWho21 I just researched the same. Two hours and one purchase of an article from a professional journal led me to this:

Poisons and drugs can cause pulmonary embolism—specifically ethylene glycol and propylene glycol toxicity—according to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.

I’m also attaching a file that states drugs that can cause pulmonary disorders for review.

Edited to add: Information on propylene glycol

Attachments

• 8BACF16E-D34D-4CF8-9AB5-D13CA5D4F743.gif
    8BACF16E-D34D-4CF8-9AB5-D13CA5D4F743.gif
    61.6 KB · Views: 11
Yes! This is the same disturbing image that ran through my mind yesterday. Lori smugly bouncing out of the courtroom, swinging her hair with that smirk on her face all while knowing exactly what happened to and exactly where Tylee and JJ were; gone forever. Heart wrenching.

Yes. And Chad, also in the courtroom, sitting nearby, watching it all.

Also, another image that came to mind... the two of them, smiling at each other while shopping at Costco in Hawaii...

Agreed, yet he is an approved source. And indicated he had info from a family member where that came from. It is possible that info has been held back.
Gray doesn't introduce rumors but his guests (case insiders) might bring up unconfirmed information. It's up to you if you believe them or not. Just like VIs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82