Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if it comes off that way. It is just that typically a person suddenly doesn't become a psychopath later in life, and there should be something more sinister in his background. The fact the kids were willing to move in with him tells me this also, that they don't hate their dad from growing up with him. I would think if he was that kind of personality disordered, they wouldn't move in with him.

I have some experience with people of wonky beliefs through some family members and know their way of thinking. Its a fine line, but for the most part, they are some of the most honest and trustworthy of people.

Unfortunately, these kinds of people are very vulnerable to sociopaths.

And reading closely that charge of "concealment of evidence".

Maybe you don't get this when reading about his life, but to me he seems like a liar and manipulator that has been going on since at least the 1980s when he started having his bs "visions." IMO not an authentic religious experience but simply a purposeful made-up story in order to control people. He uses people just like Lori has used people, but in his own unique, twisted way. He is no lamb.

I get coward waging a campaign of subtle but incessant abuse. Shan'ann didn't fight for her life - she was pregnant with two little kids and was so crushed by her life despite the outward warmth she didn't fight for her life. She was afraid of her husband when she made the video "surprise" of being pregnant this time without medical help and he was pissed but pretending not to be, poorly, for the camera.

Its why I think Shan'ann used the camera so often - it made him act like the man she thought she married and not the subtle abuser she had most of the time. Same with Tammy, the temple provided an external limiter and eye on Chad in his behaviour towards her.

The callous murder after a marriage full of subtle abuse seems to be common between the two of them.

It's also the wimpy "can someone else fix my problems, I can't man up, talk to my wife and ask for a divorce, so I'll kill her instead" Or the poisoning attempt by CW with 80 Oxy's which didn't work out IIRC.

Not to mention the absolutely HORRIBLE way they treated the remains of children!

Watt's keeps stating (from prison) "I'm still a father" and Lori is clearly "A caring and Loving Mom"..... So you know...... If things don't work out with Chaddy..... They're perfect for each other. Maybe even matching jailhouse tattoo's..

There was a huge selling NDE book called The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven published in 2010. In 2012, one of the book’s authors revealed that it was a lie:

The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven - Wikipedia

There was another religious NDE book that raised suspicions that sold 10 million copies.

I think Chad stole this scam from these authors and made up his own NDE story in his 2017 book.

I also think Chad lied about all of the fruitcake religious stuff, from his own godhood to the veil stuff to the false prophecies to the insipid, derivative and childish zombie garbage.

He proved that he didn’t believe any of it by going to Hawaii instead of preparing for the apocalypse. As far as we know, he didn’t even have a food stash. This guy is a two bit liar.

The only question is, how the heck did he get involved in multiple filicides?

Sorry if it comes off that way. It is just that typically a person suddenly doesn't become a psychopath later in life, and there should be something more sinister in his background. The fact the kids were willing to move in with him tells me this also, that they don't hate their dad from growing up with him. I would think if he was that kind of personality disordered, they wouldn't move in with him.

I have some experience with people of wonky beliefs through some family members and know their way of thinking. Its a fine line, but for the most part, they are some of the most honest and trustworthy of people.

Unfortunately, these kinds of people are very vulnerable to sociopaths.

And reading closely that charge of "concealment of evidence".
He's had a morbid fascination with death for decades, has been manipulating people for years, and has documented delusions of grandeur and overinflated ego-- he literally believed that people thought he was Dolph Lundgren (famous at the time) on his mission. So I'm confused on why anyone thinks this is a new facet of his personality; it has just progressed unchecked until he reached the point of no return--coinciding with the meeting of Lori. Moo.

There is indeed a thriving number of these accounts in certain christian circles. More than in New Age ones. There are movies, documentaries, books, magazines, and tons of them on youtube once you go into the prophecy/I saw Heaven/I saw Hell people. Many of them are in mega churches.

There was a huge selling NDE book called The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven published in 2010. In 2012, one of the book’s authors revealed that it was a lie:I think Chad stole this scam from these authors and made up his own NDE story in his 2017 book.

I also think Chad lied about all of the fruitcake religious stuff, from his own godhood to the veil stuff to the false prophecies to the insipid, derivative and childish zombie garbage.

Question if anyone knows.

Do we know if CD can use a Bail Bondsman if he can find one willing to allow him to only pay 10% of the Million which would be $100,000 dollars to get out?

I think from reading about bail there are some types that are set by the court as a Cash Bond where he would need the full amount of cash or property value as collateral to get out.

Im not sure for him what the rules are.

"Bail bond agents make money by collecting a fee from those who want to be bailed out. Typically, that fee is 10% to 15% of the amount of bail. So, if a court sets a defendant’s bail at $10,000, that defendant (or someone acting on the defendant’s behalf) can pay a bail bond agent $1,000 and the bond agent will act as a surety on the defendant’s behalf."

How Do Bail Bonds Work - Types, Conditions & How to Recoup Money

There is a thing about Hawaii in the LDS cult groups. I cannot remember what it is off the top of my head, but it entirely fits within the world view of the end of the World. Like it has some sort of special significance.
My thoughts were that LV has the big thing about Hawaii, especially Kauai. She lived there for several years with her previous husband, somehow subsisting on a failing juice bar business. IIRC, she is super enamoured with the expensive Kauai hotel she and CD stayed at a few times, they were probably married there.

To me, this is telling about whose agenda was being fulfilled. When TD is out of the way, IMO they run off to fulfill LVs fantasy, not necessarily CD's.

Since Tammy was still alive at the time, it doesn't seem very likely that the children were killed on Chad's property before burial there, especially if at two different times. Where do you think that happened? I hope that doesn't sound disrespectful. MOO.

@TexieLouWho21 I just researched the same. Two hours and one purchase of an article from a professional journal led me to this:

Poisons and drugs can cause pulmonary embolism—specifically ethylene glycol and propylene glycol toxicity—according to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.

I’m also attaching a file that states drugs that can cause pulmonary disorders for review.

Edited to add: Information on propylene glycol

This is really interesting. IIRC antifreeze, which contains these two chemicals, tastes sweet. Dog owners are cautioned not to allow their pups to lick those little colorful puddles sometimes found on pavement because they can contain antifreeze and kill the dog
https://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/outreach...neous-health-care-topics/antifreeze-poisoning

Qualified

I just listened, it was excellent! Thanks for the heads up and the link!

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing. You can tell when Nate knows exactly what he's talking about, his tempo picks up and you can tell the confidence. He has tells...Glad he's not my poker partner but he's been awesome!

He's had a morbid fascination with death for decades, has been manipulating people for years, and has documented delusions of grandeur and overinflated ego-- he literally believed that people thought he was Dolph Lundgren (famous at the time) on his mission. So I'm confused on why anyone thinks this is a new facet of his personality; it has just progressed unchecked until he reached the point of no return--coinciding with the meeting of Lori. Moo.

OMG that is gross. Poor Dolph Lundgren !

When do we all move over to the new thread?

And I thought a moderator said a thread ago that the thread of located and deceased would not be. Rested UNTIL authorities gave an official statement that the two bodies were identified as JJ and Tylee.
We won't move, the thread will be moved by the moderator.

How many people were on this trip? The only individuals in pictures are AC, LV, Tylee, and JJ. In this picture, Alex appears to be looking at and talking to someone. Who was he talking to and who was taking the picture?
If a plan to kill the children was already in the works, why take photos?
jj-tylee-vallow-yellowstone-ap-jef-200305_hpEmbed_3x4_992.jpg

This is really interesting. IIRC antifreeze, which contains these two chemicals, tastes sweet. Dog owners are cautioned not to allow their pups to lick those little colorful puddles sometimes found on pavement because they can contain antifreeze and kill the dog
https://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/outreach...neous-health-care-topics/antifreeze-poisoning

That is so true! I didn’t even think of antifreeze. And I watch a ton of crime shows where I’m always yelling at the television “it’s antifreeze!” Lol

But seeing that it can cause an embolism is very interesting. It does have a sweet taste (I can’t say that from experience) which is why it is easily covered up to poison someone. An unpleasant thought is it is reported to be a very painful way to die. That doesn’t feel good to say. Jmo
And on a side note, you’re right. I’ve always been advised to make sure my pup who wants to lick everything stays away from those rainbow puddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member