Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Spanish investigator who disclosed this NASA picture conceded he was informed by police (June 8) that the van was a Renault and was parked there until August 2007.

From the picture, that van couldn't ever be a Volkswagen Westfalia (VW would have no hood seen from above).

Police was fast answering him. They other already knew picture or actively following threads.

Espacio Exterior: Madeleine McCann police is urged to search house of Christian B. after evidence that the VW white van was there days after the abduction

"That case of sexual abuse of a minor did not cross the German borders and that meant the we didn't know about it.
'The German was known to police in Portugal, but for petty crimes he'd been convicted of which didn't raise any alarm bells in May 2007."

As someone said upthread, CB was a minor himself so would they have been able to gain access to his record anyway?
Portugal 'NEVER interviewed Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner after her disappearance' | Daily Mail Online

CB’s (juvenile) records sealed? I don’t think so. The Germans are publishing them now.

TBF I believe he was a minor himself and in most countries juvenile offences, however, serious, are sealed.

Exactly. Some countries keep those records sealed. There is just no way Cb would have stood out as a rapist...or a child abuser to the PJ , as they had only ever had him for theft.
Scotland Yard didn't asked for his records in 2012 either, so they made the same 'mistake' if people want to insist that's what it is.

I commented on the forensics and improved technology since 2007 in a previous thread. So hopefully they have something.

I think they can't have. If a stain in 5a had his profile that's it, he was in the apartment and he'd be charged with murder. They have had 7 years to retest the samples and no charge.

Speculation

For those worried CB is not getting charged - he is the fall guy, that’s his role and one he agreed to whether he wanted to or not back in 94.

I think MM was alive until 2013.

Too many people have seen a video or at least have talked of one in the latest ‘ringbusts’ and so it is finally time for the fall guy to play out. This ties up the loose end and no need to look any further to where she ended up.

I hate that I hit "like" on this post, but I fear you might be right. If she were still alive, all this recent attention to her case would surely have sealed her death warrant, and I don't think she could have survived if a ring had her. :(

No, I wouldn't, because it makes sense to investigate family and friends as statistically most murders are committed by people connected to the victim.

And nobody seems sure how precisely mobile phone calls could be tracked then. I doubt they could have narrowed them down much, and what's to say the perpetrator even made or received a call?

It's quite lengthy, but you'll find the answer in the link:
Phone records – Shining In Luz

I think they can't have. If a stain in 5a had his profile that's it, he was in the apartment and he'd be charged with murder. They have had 7 years to retest the samples and no charge.

Biological evidence covers more then one type of potential evidence. We'll have to wait and see.

I think Martin Ney may have been one of CB’s mates. He was in PdL, German, same age range and a pedophile who raped and murdered (little boys). He’s in prison in Germany. What’s the chance that these two were in PdL (population of 3,500) and didn’t cross paths?
my bold. have you got any links to support that...?

Children and parents reported sex abuse for years in central Germany. Why did no one believe them? - CNN

I wonder if CB ever came across this guy on his travels through Germany?

I am not suggesting there is a link at all,I just found the camper van and the filming for profit of 4-8yr old girls being abused and posted on the dark web,and hidden USB devices interesting and wonder if many of these peope are connected through the dark web somehow, but more than likely not!!,unfortunately there are more than enough if these predators to go round:(

According to Portuguese newspaper Expresso (A primeira página do Expresso), new evidence is based on a "phone call" and "biological evidence'.

So they probably have something that puts him next to Madeleine, they just don't have the evidence of the crime (body).
No body, no death, no crime?
Where does it say that in your link? Can't find it anywhere in the link.

According to Portuguese newspaper Expresso (A primeira página do Expresso), new evidence is based on a "phone call" and "biological evidence'.

So they probably have something that puts him next to Madeleine, they just don't have the evidence of the crime (body).
No body, no death, no crime?

Could it be that they found an item of clothing that belonged to MM?, could be reason they think she is dead?.

Could it be that they found an item of clothing that belonged to MM?, could be reason they think she is dead?.

If GErman Prosecutor had any evidence, he would present it. Reason might just be that he believes he would have killed a child after abusing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123