Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's those things that really give me that "manipulation" vibe. He knew what he was doing in planting these ideas in her head. He was literally orchestrating her perception of reality. Weaponizing her.

Exactly. He weaponized her. He controlled her at a base level. They both have the propensity to kill
Lori apparently believed them to be dead when they were perfectly alive. According to Melanie G., when she went visit Lori in Rexburg, Lori told her that JJ become a "zombie." Lori also accused Charles of being a "zombie" and of course we all know what happened to Charles. I don't think there is a snowball chance in hell Lori didn't know that kids were killed.

Not just that, I'd be willing to bet she played an active role in killing them. They were likely killed at her residence and then Chad took their bodies to his yard for disposal.

I also would not be surprised if Chad held some sort of "ritual" after they died. He had convinced Lori they were gods of sorts, so anything they decided to do was permissible.

What a cray cray pair.

You can still identify someone by their teeth. Maybe one is crooked, maybe there is a gap, or a certain tooth is missing, even fillings.
Or, if the deceased had some particular piece of jewelry or something else that would survive being buried for months, you could make a preliminary identification based upon that.

Lori apparently believed them to be dead when they were perfectly alive. According to Melanie G., when she went visit Lori in Rexburg, Lori told her that JJ become a "zombie." Lori also accused Charles of being a "zombie" and of course we all know what happened to Charles. I don't think there is a snowball chance in hell Lori didn't know that kids were killed.

Not just that, I'd be willing to bet she played an active role in killing them. They were likely killed at her residence and then Chad took their bodies to his yard for disposal.

I also would not be surprised if Chad held some sort of "ritual" after they died. He had convinced Lori he and she were gods of sorts, so anything they decided to do was permissible.

What a cray cray pair.

It looks like a sleeping bag to me too.

Did they camp at Yellowstone, or maybe pretend they were going to camp?

Both Coleman and North Face make orange bags with a light off white liner (not gray). Most have a darker gray lining.

Along this line of thinking, could it be a camping tent? Or a white water blow up raft?

Unscrupulous users can defeat DJI’s geofencing. I have a couple Inspires and been flying drones since 2013. Excellent tool for many things. Even semi-retired I’ll do some flying jobs here and there.

@vislaw Was there any meta data on the images you have? Wondering if those might be screen grabs from the UAV video. As I’m sure you know the vid quality is extremely good and screen grabs pretty much eliminated the need for photos in the last few years for my use.
Unfortunately, there is no metadata on the images.

@vislaw - the night (or it could have been the next day) the children's bodies were uncovered I went on Gray Hughes podcast. He was showing very good visuals on his YouTube channel that appeared to have better definition that I had seen previously. He mentioned he thought he saw a lidar in the big dig spot. IIRC there was an image where you could see just under a pop up tent into the hole they were working in. There was a black box down in the hole that he referenced. I have never been around lidar so I am not familiar.
Thank you for this. Does anybody have connection to Mr. Hughes. Would love to see the images and would be happy to sign any sort of confidentiality he requires. There is definitely a LIDAR scanner in the image on my discussion page. Scanners are always elevated to obtain better spatial resolution and you can see it on the tripod. Not sure what the black box would be, but it isn't the scanner.

One of the many things I learned watching the Walter White saga was that castor beans can kill ya.
Things You Should Know About Ricin Before Watching the "Breaking Bad" Finale
Indeed. I'll post these again, so folks can get an easy—but gob-smacking—read:

Vermont senior tested ricin recipe on retirement community residents, feds say - CNN

VTDigger
Woman gets time served in ricin poisoning case

I've added the second because it lists other botanical sources that are poisonous and may be relevant in the Vallow case. VTDigger is MSM in Vermont.

yeah i can't find anything for the 2 hours but im struggling with time zones and dates, if someone local wants to look go a head

Eric Grossarth

@ericgrossarth

·
10 Jun

The
@FAA
just issued a no fly zone over and around the home of #ChadDaybell as they continue into day two of the search.

EaKwmkIVAAABkXW

Sorry too slow to the party. you've already found this.

Last edited:
this shows the shelter over the dig by the pond with items laid out on tarps.
Chad-Daybell10.jpg

PHOTO GALLERY: Aerial views as search warrant is executed on Chad Daybell's property | East Idaho News
I don’t know how to link it, but there’s a pic in thread 38, page 11, post 218 posted by vislaw of a pic with two tents over dig site #1 with covers being put up on the sides of the tents. There’s no orange bag, but a lot more dirt, so my assumption is that the orange bag has already been removed and the tents are now up to hide the removal of the other set of remains. I can’t explain the second dig site by the pond... but I haven’t seen any similar pics of it with the discrete covering of the sides of the tent. The interest appears to be around site#1, so I think both bodies were in one grave. I also can’t see Chad having the time or opportunity to dig two separate graves with family living in that house. Since one of the remains was concealed in an “egregious” manner, I just can’t see him being respectful enough to dig two separate graves for those children. I suspect he buried Tylee first, then when J.J. was murdered, he quickly dug into that same spot and put J.J.’s remains on top of Tylee’s. The orange bag suggests that he may have tried to burn the remains first, and when that didn’t work, he quickly went to Plan B and dug into Tylee’s grave - which would have been relatively easy with the dirt being recently placed - and disposed of JJ’s remains before he got caught. MOO

So i just watched the 3 part interview of MP & IP with Nate, I really find it difficult to think that she didn't know exactly what happened with those kids! What I get from this interview is she is a huge LIAR!! IP told the truth in his statement to the police and FBI and has now backtracked on it all just to keep MP out of jail! LIARS LIARS LIARS!! Now the kids bodies have been found these two must be crapping themselves that everyone knows how badly they lied. MOO. JMO
Could you give some examples?

JMOO both children were healthy and large for their age. I think they would put up a fight. JMOO I feel they had to be drugged or poisoned to make killing them easier. Maybe that’s even how they died. I can’t see a dirty death like knife or gun. I’m surprised that CD even got his hands dirty with burial.

I feel this is our most wonderful constant quest. Who was the dominant player, Chad or Lori? Even trying to tear apart Melanie's statement "Chad was the hand, and Lori the puppet" SEEMS to put Chad in control... but she basically concludes what I believe (right now anyway), "fatal attraction" that just happened. Both evil, and both made for each other (moo moo).

But I feel this will continue to be fun for us as the trial gets underway, and more evidence comes to light.. Who was the dominant player in this horror play???

In the CBS interview with SS and JC, JC laughs and quickly shakes her head while responding "No!" in answer to the question whether LVD could be brainwashed by CD. So, if LVD attempts that as a defense now, the prosecutor will have her own mother scoffing at the very notion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member