Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this too but wasn’t sure if we could post. He definitely referred to himself as gay. Lori knew the woman he quickly married (that has been established in MSM). Not sure how much more I can say about her but she’s interesting. Possible that the quick arranged marriage had something to do with their cultish beliefs. JMOO It definitely wasn’t a love connection. I’m surprised the press hadn’t jumped on this

It is a core belief in LDS doctrine that a man who is not married cannot achieve a godlike stature in the afterlife.

I think that's a likely scenario. Chad agreeing with "poor, poor Lori" having problems with her kids and exes, through no fault of her own. Just kissing up to her, didn't mean go out and kill them. MOO
It seems to me that Chad wanted to get rid of any reminders of her life before him. I bet Tylee saw right through him.

Telling about your visions has no negative legal consequences. Admitting to murder is different.
Well, if you say, I have a vision that so and so is going to die, and then so is so found to be dead (and not a natural death) then I can envision you having consequences. I don't think police are big believers in psychics. And seriously, do you really think Chad had visions? Or Tammy being dead was something he actually wanted to happen?

The attorney also does not want a summary or formal reading of the charges brought, but the judge reads a summary anyway, for the record: CD "....did willfully conceal and/or aide and abet another to willfully conceal human remains; knowing that said remains were about to be produced, used, and or/discovered as evidence in a felony proceeding.
Respectfully snipped for focus, not my bold.
I hadn't notice the bolded before. What does that even mean? CD buried the bodies not when they died, but when they were going to become evidence in a court case? That means, presumably, he could have moved them to a new burial spot recently.
Does that mean there was an original spot at another location? Off-site? Under the tree?

I hadn't notice the bolded before. What does that even mean? CD buried the bodies not when they died, but when they were going to become evidence in a court case? That means, presumably, he could have moved them to a new burial spot recently.
Does that mean there was an original spot at another location? Off-site? Under the tree?
Maybe it just means that if remains weren't hidden, people would have been charged with a felony (murder) right then and there?

BBM in quote
I just listened again and this isn’t what his attorney said. He didn’t say that he turned himself in at all. What he said is:
“When the police showed up at his house last night Mr. Daybell didn’t flee, Mr. Daybell didn’t abscond, Mr. Daybell didn’t run.”
“Mr. Daybell’s intention was to turn himself in through his counsel into the court if that was going to happen and to address these issues”
Jmo
ETA it wasn’t going to happen because he was arrested while driving away from the scene
Witnesses say at a high rate of speed, and we know he was taken in hand cuffs.

It is pretty easy to peddle to the gullible that your spouse's death you predicted along with all the other things you predict is simply an example of your spiritual gifts at work.

It would take some serious doing to sell a mutilated child corpse in your yard as being proof of your godly gifts. I mean, he might have managed to come up with a story eventually to account for it to the gullible. Weirder things have happened.

MOO Maybe the death of TD was Lori's gift to Chad, confirming his spiritual giftedness for him. But there again, she isn't the one who said that!

Well, if you say, I have a vision that so and so is going to die, and then so is so found to be dead (and not a natural death) then I can envision you having consequences. I don't think police are big believers in psychics. And seriously, do you really think Chad had visions? Or Tammy being dead was something he actually wanted to happen?
A vision alone doesn't imply guilt. For example, if there's no other proof that Chad murdered or conspired to murder Tammy, he won't be charged with her murder, IMO.

Dbm
It is standard language that indicates consciousness of guilt; i.e. That if the bodies of the murder victims weren't hidden, there would be an investigation so they deliberately concealed them.

i personally do not either. I see them all leaving town actually. But financial issues do have to be carried out. I bet many of them go back to Utah.
I think chances are they will have to hold off on trying to sell the home for a while. Too much history known in the town. But I don’t know that they want to lose that much money by letting the bank take it back. Time will tell how long they hold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie