Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for posting. My quick thoughts:

1) MG seems pretty clear that Tammy was a victim here, and not of a random accidental death -- I wonder if that's something she has picked up through her discussions with LE

2) I remain troubled by the "Satan deceived me/us/them" arguments. I understand the theological bedrock that the idea represents and that MG, as someone embedded within the LDS and now AVOW culture, recognizes it as the "first cause" of CD/LVD's actions. But I can also see CD (and maybe LVD) using this as a justification for the horrors that they themselves unleashed, and because it's already a part of their motivation and criminal design (the hand of Satan/whomever in the transformation of CV, TR and JJ into zombies, which dehumanized them to an extent that allowed for their guiltless extermination is readily apparent and was a key rationale) and it also helps to make the victims themselves responsible for their own murders. Finally it's an inexhaustible excuse that paves the way for their own readmission into the worlds of those they harmed -- we were weak, vulnerable, and ripe for Satan's evil deceptions, and as mere vessels for his crimes we are also victims, and deserve forgiveness, pity, etc. It strikes me as a version of the "just following orders" defence, and about as convincing.

I get that community standards of right and wrong differ, and that the trope of satanic deception is familiar and useful as an explanation for many communities, and of course anyone affected by these two is free to forgive them or not, as they choose. I just see it as removing the direct, knowing and calculatedly selfish motivations from CD and LVD for the enormous crimes they committed while in the full understanding of what they did. These crimes were certainly diabolical, but not because Satan ran the show -- JMO, MOO, etc etc.

And the pendulum? That old parlour trick? Egads.

Well, there was that search warrant. That's almost as good. :)
I saw the screenshot of her phone bill.... there was a very long call when she said, and calls to St George UT and San Tan Valley. (I thought I saw it here, but now I feel it must have been elsewhere) BUT ... I feel this is when the regained communication...maybe for some very specific reasons.... Lori, as we have seen, can make up whole new histories/stories...but then again, maybe Summer or Mom was more involved at some point.

I just see it as removing the direct, knowing and calculatedly selfish motivations from CD and LVD for the enormous crimes they committed while in the full understanding of what they did. These crimes were certainly diabolical, but not because Satan ran the show -- JMO, MOO, etc etc.

And the pendulum? That old parlour trick? Egads.

RSBM

I share your vision... meaning that's how I see it, too :)

ETA: Poor, poor Chad... the victim. Ridiculous.

Maybe to prepare the temple sealing? I am pretty sure the Mesa temple closed for renovations beginning quite some time before as I remember checking it out.

ETA it closed quite a while before his trip and was/is undergoing major renovations. Did they sneak into it while it was being renovated?

Latest News on the Mesa Arizona Temple | ChurchofJesusChristTemples.org

I don't think he went to the Temple at all.... Why? Mesa is close to all the AZ towns that our Coxs and podcasters lived. Gilbert, Chandler, San Tan Valley....are all right near Mesa.

Longtime lurker. First time poster.

I am a medical professional and cannot make myself believe that AC died of natural causes. There are two things I can think of that would cause blood clots in the lungs that are not “natural.” The first one is carbon monoxide poisoning and the second one is Organophosphorus poisoning.

What were the circumstances of his death? Who was around to report it? Did they look for causes of the blood clots (like a blood clotting disorder)? Just very difficult to believe that a young healthy person gets two pulmonary emboli that kills him with all of the other suspicious deaths around...

JMO

We did have some discussion a few threads back about the carbon monoxide, and the organophosphorus. But can they be found in the system?

I just hope they can do a second autopsy... I just don't trust the GIlbert and Chandler locals.. anymore than the Fremont County coroner....

What was so strange to me, is why Lori would even have to get a nanny just to babysit while she AND Alex went to the airport.

And why did Alex go to the airport with her vs. just by herself?

That is a conundrum I have! Why did she perhaps just feel the need to pull in a "witness" for such that day?

I'm trying to figure that one out as along with the rest of many here... it's the "why"....
very good question. Melanie's trip and Chad's trip just do leave so many things unanswered.

Did we ever think that Chad's trip was supposed to be "taking care" of Brandon? That would be a reason to have a "witness". But then again....Melanie WAS a witness. Unless Melanie knew all along.

Okay .... AC was a truck driver do they not have to have a physical ? IMO his health history would have shown that he had some issues prior to the incident before his death?
Oh that’s a great point. Here is a quick google.
Yes...

CDL Training Requirements - DOT Physical & Drug Screen

CDL Federal Requirements - Driving-Tests.org

Blood Pressure
A driver with blood pressure below 140/90, will be certified with a 2 year card. Stage 1 high blood pressure of 140-159/90-99 will be certified a 1 year card. Stage 2 high blood pressure of 160-179/100-109 will be issued a temporary 3 month certificate (at examiners discretion). Stage 3 high blood pressure >180/110 will result in a disqualification.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but in MG's latest interview with Nate Eaton, she says that, before meeting Chad, Lori "believed she was married to Moroni (a prophet in the Book of Mormon). She heard him often talk to her, according to Lori."

<modsnip: NO link to support information stated as fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, jurisdictional issues as to future charges then might be an issue?

As each charge/prosecution must be in the jurisdiction?

Oh dear... for those that remember Foxfire...

He talked often about cross jurisdictional crimes, and how that was used by criminals.

RIP Foxfire/Glen Adams... we know you are still here with us and watching. We miss your participation here.

Please forgive - I am pages behind. I am so sorry to hear of Foxfire's passing - very sad.
Somewhere I remember something being mentioned about one of the players in this circus being encouraged to "move to Ammon due to jurisdiction" sort of comment. I am not sure if it was from a MSM or where it came from but it really struck me as funny.

At the moment I learned this, I was thinking about prepper people and the mindset of "jurisdiction". This might really be an issue that CD (etal) put into place in their plans of murder & mayhem. I was thinking in the bigger realm of TX, AZ, ID, HI (even WY for YNP) - but that would even be a factor in that the apartments were in Rexburg & CD's house in Salem.

I cannot cite a source (not even sure in my own brain) but just the word "jurisdiction" hit. MOO

We did have some discussion a few threads back about the carbon monoxide, and the organophosphorus. But can they be found in the system?

I just hope they can do a second autopsy... I just don't trust the GIlbert and Chandler locals.. anymore than the Fremont County coroner....
Wasn’t he cremated?

Even the people doing energy work / emotion code don't all have the same ideas about it. Let me see if I can find a better source for you about it than me - tend to get into the weeds on some topics and in this case it might be off topic but also may be useful to understand what these cult groups believe. Reiki would fit into this category if you've heard of it. Emotion code is like your emotional content is "trapped" in your body or energy body and needs to be released or healed. It has some parallels to the spirits that attach to people in Scientology, or Kundalini awakening.

I'll see if I can find a good one that is written out from an external point of view. brb.

I forgot, you can swing easily from Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping into emotion code and energy work.

add:
This is it showing up in psychology today. Do not assume this makes it "agnostic" about it. It isn't.
The Blues Is Depression. Should You Treat It With Pills?
I've hung around the fringes of new agey people, mostly because of where I like to live, and some of the things I do like yoga, and IMO anyone can declare themselves experts on anything, and they do, and make up their own special brand of healing using various ingredients, and give it a name and maybe even trademark it. The ingredients include communicating with the dead, or gods and goddesses, guardian angels, reincarnations, healing through gentle touch or non-touch, or a sequence of postures, using special sounds, diagnosing your problems by looking at you, and telling you your future. I'm sure I've missed a lot. Once a person enters into this realm, there are unlimited options and variations to make your own favorite recipe. Like all recipes, one is never enough and so people naturally start exploring new areas. MOO.

ETA: analysing dreams, drumming, visualizations and mantras...will keep adding as they come to mind.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but in MG's latest interview with Nate Eaton, she says that, before meeting Chad, Lori "believed she was married to Moroni (a prophet in the Book of Mormon). She heard him often talk to her, according to Lori."

<modsnip: NO link to support information stated as fact>

That will be the second or third book... The History of the Infamous Cox Family.

I saw the screenshot of her phone bill.... there was a very long call when she said, and calls to St George UT and San Tan Valley. (I thought I saw it here, but now I feel it must have been elsewhere) BUT ... I feel this is when the regained communication...maybe for some very specific reasons.... Lori, as we have seen, can make up whole new histories/stories...but then again, maybe Summer or Mom was more involved at some point.

Pretty sure I saw the screenshot here, too. Quite a ways back and have no idea now where it is now.

Please forgive - I am pages behind. I am so sorry to hear of Foxfire's passing - very sad.
Somewhere I remember something being mentioned about one of the players in this circus being encouraged to "move to Ammon due to jurisdiction" sort of comment. I am not sure if it was from a MSM or where it came from but it really struck me as funny.

At the moment I learned this, I was thinking about prepper people and the mindset of "jurisdiction". This might really be an issue that CD (etal) put into place in their plans of murder & mayhem. I was thinking in the bigger realm of TX, AZ, ID, HI (even WY for YNP) - but that would even be a factor in that the apartments were in Rexburg & CD's house in Salem.

I cannot cite a source (not even sure in my own brain) but just the word "jurisdiction" hit. MOO

Is it possible if jurisdiction creates a nightmare then they could make this a federal case and let the Feds try the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member