Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had said he flew to Phoenix but I now think he flew to Mesa because that is what the woman who talked to him said. In the Phoenix area the major airport that most airlines serve is Sky Harbor. But there is another airport called Gateway that is nominally in Mesa. It is served by three airlines, the biggest of which is Allegiant. Allegiant operates 1 flight per day from Idaho Falls to Mesa at 1:18 PM and arriving at 4:12 PM. There is 1 flight from Mesa to Idaho Falls departing at 4:57 PM and arriving at 5:49 PM. Those are for Thursdays in September 2020. It is possible there were multiple daily flights in each direction last September but I don't know how to check that. This coming September the flights between Idaho Falls and Mesa are only a couple of days per week so it would not even be possible to make a day trip. The flight is run on an A320 which holds about 150 passengers depending on configuration.

If there was really only the same flights last September then Chad either stayed until Sunday or he spent a whopping 45 minutes in Mesa to help his relative remodel.

Does anyone know how to check airline schedules for last September?

My spouse is in the airline industry and can hopefully help me sleuth this info. Meanwhile bts.gov is showing there was only 1 direct flight each direction from AZA-IDA and IDA-AZA on 9/19/19, and now i'm trying to get the flight times.

The next direct return flight was not until 9/22/19, by the way. So if CD took the only direct from IDA to AZA on 9/19, there would only be 3 likely options for his return:
1. He drove back that night or the next day.
2. He flew back via PHX (Phoenix, vice Mesa/AZA) on Friday or Saturday
3. He flew back on Sunday 9/22 direct from AZA to IDA, the same way he came, on Allegiant.

The last option seems unlikely if MG's account of walking the track at BYIU with them that weekend is accurate, which I think it is.

Last edited:
We did have some discussion a few threads back about the carbon monoxide, and the organophosphorus. But can they be found in the system?

I just hope they can do a second autopsy... I just don't trust the GIlbert and Chandler locals.. anymore than the Fremont County coroner....

They can test for organophosphates using gas chromatography and mass spectrometry. They would have to suspect a particular compound first and then the test can be run. Carbon monoxide seems less likely after learning more about the circumstances under which he was found.

As to this, it's not like nothing occurred... because auntie SS relayed her text from Tylee as coming in full sentences and words, with no text-speak.

This is, IMO, because SS had plenty of time to study and absorb the friend who I think is one and the same, who said "Tylee never used text-speak", with the ["so in retrospect I realized it was Lori texting me pretending to be Tylee"] unspoken.

Summer wanted to remove any doubt that she had texted with Tylee directly; whether it was true or a lie (for the record, I think it is a lie).

IMO, MOO, JMO

I thought MG said at some point that she was out of town for Thanksgiving? I could be wrong... a lot of intel floating around up in my brain these days. If she was out of town she may not have wanted to opine about things happening "in town", without being there firsthand.

I mention this only because I've seen quite a few people critical of her failure to report things earlier.
I totally realize that we may react differently, but if I thought the police may think I am a part of something nefarious and may come after my butt, I would be returning the phone call pronto! I certainly would not storm in after the fact and demand my things. Hmm, sounds like a different person than we hear in these letters and interviews. Is that because she is now a humble Tigger or. . .

Maybe I am alone in that, but I am of the school of thought that waiting to face those types of things can possibly compound the issue/s! MOO, JMO, IMO and an extra MOO.

We did have some discussion a few threads back about the carbon monoxide, and the organophosphorus. But can they be found in the system?

I just hope they can do a second autopsy... I just don't trust the GIlbert and Chandler locals.. anymore than the Fremont County coroner....

They can test for organophosphates using gas chromatography and mass spectrometry. They would have to suspect a particular compound first and then the test can be run. Carbon monoxide seems less likely after learning more about the circumstances under which he was found.

yeah. I've often wondered what would fall out if we took all the birth certificates, matched them to all death records, health care records and school records, or even later social numbers and see how many children are missing out there. How many children have been born who seem to have never shown up anywhere as adults.

I bet it isn't none.

That is probably very true. I read somewhere that children in foster care go missing, and no one ever reports that they are gone.

One couple had left the state, kept collecting money, and never reported the child missing. No charges were ever filed.

I believe that you are correct. No one missed Tylee, aside from JJ. And the only people who missed JJ were the Woodcocks.

I really think that LVD missed a step. When the Woodcocks called the police for a "Welfare Check" on JJ, LVD could have easily gone on the defensive, and said that JJ is adopted, she is his legal Mother, and the Woodcocks need to stop bothering her, and her son. They have zero rights to any contact, and the police should not be used to harass law abiding citizens. That would have ended the inquiries dead.

When she fled to Hawaii, it got the police far more involved. And they followed up with the situation with CV in Arizona, BB in Utah...
That's not how welfare checks work.

You bring up.a good point. Maybe the bonfires were about softening the dirt.

From Ch. 6 of Daybell's book "One Foot in the Grave":

"One November the temperature suddenly dropped from the mid-50s to below zero within hours. There wasn't any snow to insulate the ground, and everything was completely frozen within two days. Naturally, we received a burial order for that weekend. I found the burial plot, and the ground was rock hard. I couldn't even make a dent with a shovel. Things were looking desperate. Then I did something I wouldn't recommend at home.

"I took a five-gallon can of gasoline and completely soaked the burial plot. Then I stepped back and tossed a match on it. Three-foot-high flames instantly erupted. ... The flames burned away all the grass and warmed up the soil enough that I could finally get a shovel into the ground."

Gardener, I can’t say enough how grateful I am for all the effort and hard work you put into the timeline. So many, many times, I have referred back to it, relying on it as a resource to fact check myself or find a pattern. You have been invaluable to the search for Tylee and JJ, helping give a voice to justice for these precious children. Well done, Gardener. Well done.
DITTO
Thank you so much @Gardener1850 for all of your hard work with these timelines.
It is a great resource to refer back to and we appreciate having them and you :)

Actually, that's the older timeline. I posted an Update 8 back in March, but it has not been linked in the beginning of the threads, despite repeated requests for months for the links to be updated. Here are the links to the more recent one:

10 Part Detailed Timeline Links (Update 8)
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 31 Oct 2019)
Part V (Nov 2019)
Part VI (Dec 2019)
Part VII (Jan 2020)
Part VIII (2 Feb - 18 Feb 2020)
Part IX (19 Feb -29 Feb 2020)
Part X (Mar 2020 - July 2020)

I probably won't be making a number 9. Sorry.

Thank you so much for the 8 iterations you have done. WS couldn't keep track of this case without it, invaluable!

Probably. His ex-wife wrote that MBP wouldn't let him out of her sight, she was driving him to work.

The tension in that relationship is evident to everyone else, right? He was literally the first person to call shenanigans on CD/LVD and offered to wear a wire. Others have commented on his body language and facial expression in the Dateline video. He looks uneasy. His texts to his ex and his other statements in various places indicate he knows he's caught in the middle of something twisted and he just wants to help get himself and MBP out of the middle of it without directly calling his wife out. JMO of course, but the guy constantly seems like he's telegraphing a plea for help!

It’s interesting he writes don’t respond. Is he worried Melani’s reading his texts and is concerned for the x wife’s safety.

That is so interesting and scary.

If things ever get to the point where LE is asking you to wear a wire on your partner it may be time to consider running for the hills.

I believe that in this case, it would have worked. JJ was adopted. Those biological Grandparents had zero right to any contact with him.
It doesn't matter whether they have a right to contact him. A perfect stranger can initiate a welfare check. You can't refuse to have CPS make contact, once the investigation has started. You can't just order them away. Clearly the Woodcock's provide d enough information to be taken seriously. When a call is made, it has to be investigated. If it is determined to be unfounded, and the reporter is jyst harassing you, you can get a court order to have them stop.

The tension in that relationship is evident to everyone else, right? He was literally the first person to call shenanigans on CD/LVD and offered to wear a wire. Others have commented on his body language and facial expression in the Dateline video. He looks uneasy. His texts to his ex and his other statements in various places indicate he knows he's caught in the middle of something twisted and he just wants to help get himself and MBP out of the middle of it without directly calling his wife out. JMO of course, but the guy constantly seems like he's telegraphing a plea for help!
How long did IP and MBP knew each other before marriage? If there is a next time, he might want to wait a bit longer and get to know a person he is going to marry.

[
As some here may recall, I have had, and continue to have a problem with the 11 day gap. This supposed woman of faith, who published a letter on AVOW, a letter I have trouble reading as she talks in Bible-speak and appears to be seeking redemption for herself in the guise of warning others of Satan’s spell. All I see is a woman who is in a cult, got near the inner circle of the fringe splinter group and now cries woe. 11 days. I cannot get past that. I know many here think she is genuine, that she was scared, and are grateful for assistance to LE. I think she should have been charged as a co-conspirator. She was aware of Lori’s disappointment when Charles didn’t die as Chad prophesied, then Charles is shot by Alex. That she knew the so called “pendulum” was swinging and didn’t reach out to LE is plain wrong. Look how brave Natalie was. Look how brave Brandon was, and they actually tried to kill him. Were was Melanie’s courage? Where was her “agency”? It took the murders of children for her to find her voice. And now she is apologizing and warning preppers. Sheesh.

Exactly, I can't deal. There is so much to discuss from that video. She spoke as if she was removed as if describing a play. I am stunned still and have no idea how Nate Eaton didn't blurt out "WHAT?" over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave