Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Alex, the laid back funny guy according to his own mother, killed his own niece and nephew at C&L's direction. Now Alex is dead so what do they charge C&L with? Conspiracy, accessories after the fact or does that equate to murder in Idaho?

I cannot believe this. I mean, I knew that is most likely how it happened, but it was just so.....cold and matter of fact.

My stomach is in knots.

Remember: Tammy Daybell was still alive when the children went missing.

This is a text message exchange with her husband Chad Daybell, the day after Tylee went missing.

Chad says he shot a raccoon by the fire pit and buried him ”in our pet cemetery.”

4A354481-3F85-4E18-8DD2-34CBA35E37C7.jpeg
https://twitter.com/adamherbets/status/1274125753915854848?s=21

I guess the only thing that surprises me is that police didn't dig in Chad's backyard much sooner. If they had all this info from AC's cell phone, why wait so long?
They obtained some of the information in the last days before the dig, for example the location of the pet cemetery, provided by Tammy's sister.

So Alex, the laid back funny guy according to his own mother, killed his own niece and nephew at C&L's direction. Now Alex is dead so what do they charge C&L with? Conspiracy, accessories after the fact or does that equate to murder in Idaho?

I cannot believe this. I mean, I knew that is most likely how it happened, but it was just so.....cold and matter of fact.

My stomach is in knots.
Chad and Lori can get conspiracy and maybe murder too, but they'll have Chad's cell phone pings as well.

Even the way he chooses to say that "I felt I should..." rather than "Hey I burned the debris...." Ugh. It's a subtle suggestion (from him to Tammy) that what he'd done wasn't his idea but something that came from outside him. He is very accustomed to using this kind of language for things that have nothing to do with spiritual experiences but that he would like to attribute to being spiritual experiences.

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1274126474858000384

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Neighbors report that soon after Tammy Daybell died, Chad started having “frequent bonfires” in the backyard even though it was “hardly ever used” before. Police were also suspicious about Chad’s supposed raccoon story.
Ea6bRoBUYAAfug-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member